Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part (3233 Views)

No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: No Protest Will Be Allowed - Lagos Police Command Warns / No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Fawklicant: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
They can't have Boko haram and have SARS at the same time.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gugulord2:
Because northerners don't engage in cyberfraud.
The perpetrators of fraudulent acts would not agree with you.

I do,,, anyway

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Because Hisbah Sharia police already dictates how northern youth lives , what he can eat, drink, consume, talk about, sing about, dress like or look like and even without a gun, a northern youth fears Hisbah, so police have next to nothing to do in enforcing major things SARS go after in South Nigeria

A northern youth already knows if he protest against Kidnapper and bandits he would be arrested like Katsina youths, he knows if he sings about religion in a wrong way, they would pick him up and kill him through Sharia court

You don't even know what hisbah can do or not to do. Hisbah can't beat nor harass people. The only thing they're against is social vices and their main effort is intelligence gathering which is complimented with securities, they don't carry arms, they don't harm ppl and we love their work, u can't intimidate us with what we want. In the North we don't fear even soldiers when we're not guilty. If u don't agree with me ask SARS officials to shoot a trailer/tanker driver who drives from North to south and vice versa and see how it'll end up. They'll close the whole road with trailers untill justice is done, it happened many times.
Yours isn't a genuine protest and it's a sign of poor community leadership. How could traditional, political and religious leaders in the North allow security personnel to harass people for long without taking action?
Your main problem is allowing crimes to perpetuate deliberately under ur nose in the same community u're residing. The bandits and terrorists in the North live in forest, if u've criminal tendencies here we'll report before u harm people.
Mind u there are SARS officials in almost every local govt in the North and they're very friendly, helpful in protesting life and properties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Is this a joke? End SARS in the north? Please humour me more...or they should move them to the north. Boko haram needs SARS brutality, don't you think so too?
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by majemuoluwa45075: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
ArrrrrrrhThe why is, SARS is for the east and west, Hisbah is for the North. The coming demonstration is in the North, #EndHisbahNo moment.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
chrisxxx:
The reason and the true reasons:
Most families in the North have at least a top officer in the armed forces. You don't threaten me with what I have in abundance. This is not the case in South where you see communities with no one even in the police as a constable.
South does not speak Hausa.
Police in the South fears Hausa language like hell. When next police stops you in the south even if you can speak English, use Hausa if you can. Even if the policeman doesn't understand Hausa and would prefer you speak English, insist as well you don't understand English. If that police man doesn't leave you because of fear contact me to know who born that police man.
My testimony:
I drive around my locality here with no stress by just saying 'Ranka Dede' to every police check point. I also use 'Salam Aleku' I don't even know the meaning. But it works like magic.
lol,baba.I just hope they are not on Nairaland reading your comments.

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by ArticleBeast: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Gugulord2:
It is clear u don't leave ur hut in the west. They do it but it is just that every hausa family has a son or brother in the military.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by gaddafe(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Jones4190:
Because there is not criminals in the north, the north believe in hardworking, they don't engaged in criminal act
my brother so Boko haram is not a criminal act?
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by chrisxxx(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

lol,baba.I just hope they are not on Nairaland reading your comments.
Na the formula.
I even told my Hausa gateman that any day I called him captain on phone he should just speak his Hausa on phone to any person that I give the phone to. This one they work too.

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by solostar1: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
It's a Conspiracy against the South by HausaFulanis Muslims

mechie onu gi dia

conspiracy against the south but na Southern officers dey kill Southerners.

South no love themselves simple.

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by solostar1: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2020
TechyMm0:

Keep decieving your self police has 370,000 personell , northern Nigeria is 100 million people even if every Nigerian Police is a Northerner the ratio is 1 police to 250 Northerner

It's simple economics atleast 60% of Northerners live below $2 per day, meaning poverty is prevailing, now tell me how SARS or Police transfered to the north would get any money? Most Northern police lobby to be posted south, because only source of extra income in agriculture

how many northern SARS officer you don encounter for southern. abi you no dey see the names of those idiot officers that shoot and extort youths here for South.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by solostar1: 6:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Coronabirus:
You don't even know what hisbah can do or not to do. Hisbah can't beat nor harass people. The only thing they're against is social vices and their main effort is intelligence gathering which is complimented with securities, they don't carry arms, they don't harm ppl and we love their work, u can't intimidate us with what we want. In the North we don't fear even soldiers when we're not guilty. If u don't agree with me ask SARS officials to shoot a trailer/tanker driver who drives from North to south and vice versa and see how it'll end up. They'll close the whole road with trailers untill justice is done, it happened many times.
Yours isn't a genuine protest and it's a sign of poor community leadership. How could traditional, political and religious leaders in the North allow security personnel to harass people for long without taking action?
Your main problem is allowing crimes to perpetuate deliberately under ur nose in the same community u're residing. The bandits and terrorists in the North live in forest, if u've criminal tendencies here we'll report before u harm people.
Mind u there are SARS officials in almost every local govt in the North and they're very friendly, helpful in protesting life and properties.

I have to like and commend this comment/ post.

though I be Southerner and the hisbah part no go well with me but then na una thing and I dey work for una, so no qualms for that.

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by xreal: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2020
All these police harassment don't happen in North. Even military don't harass civilians like other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Coronabirus:
Thanks you my brother, here in the north we have plenty observers in every community and street so when you behave in a crookish and dubious way, then it's over, even the yahoo boys in north stay in places dominated by the southerners.

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by bigwig071(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Sars and efcc no dey north
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Nnannapat(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
The reason is simple, Police and every other law enforcement agencies don't really have much to extort from the Northerners due to the high poverty level in the North.
If you are a policeman and you are transferred to the North, just know that your time of flexing is over, nobody will give you 5k for an expired vehicle licence in the north like they do in the South, incidence of car theft and burglary are much higher in the North but most reported cases end up poorly investigated.

If your car got stolen in North, the chances of recovery is 5%. This is a fact
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2020
chrisxxx:

Na the formula.
I even told my Hausa gateman that any day I called him captain on phone he should just speak his Hausa on phone to any person that I give the phone to. This one they work too.
Hehen!I see. grin.I just hope your trick will not be discovered one day.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by slimfit1(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2020
Gugulord2:

They only do looting government funds so they are safe.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Coronabirus:

Lol. Do you really believe what you wrote here?
Apart from the fact that yahoo and armed robbery used to be a southern thing until recently, how many northerners have money to bribe the security agents?
There are so many places in the north you won't see SARS. The level of policing in the north is low compared to the south. Some towns, you hardly see police self. That's because most northerners report cases to the traditional rulers and not the police unlike southerners. Every theft issue I've had with a northerner and I involved the police, the district heads usually come to plead on behalf of the culprit and pledge such won't occur again. You don't see that in the south.
As for crimes perpetuating under our nose, i'm glad you mentioned bandits and terrorists, the number one crime in the country right now. Though you did not mention drug abuse which is not in the forest but is highly prevalent all over the north.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by chrisxxx(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Hehen!I see. grin.I just hope your trick will not be discovered one day.
Lol
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by cybug: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2020
I'm based in Kano... I hardly see SARs around patrolling.

I traveled to Lagos two years ago for a 5 month course... countless times, I've been stopped by SARS around Ojota area.

But when I showed them my ID with the northern name that it carries, they left me alone.

The Last one that happened before I left Lagos.... One of the squads that stopped me before, stopped me again. I Just laughed and told them 'una don stop me before'.

I think cyber crime increased madly during this Buhari's regime and SARs are taking advantage of the south where it is prevalent to cash out.
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020
solostar1:

mechie onu gi dia

conspiracy against the south but na Southern officers dey kill Southerners.

South no love themselves simple.

You correct.!! But why are SARS not doing same to north?
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by solostar1: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

You correct.!! But why are SARS not doing same to north?

Have ever seen or maybe heard that a person was shoot or extorted by SARS in the south and the officer(s) turnout to be a northerner. Never.

the SARS officer that shoot "Kaka" na Southerner, the one that shoot sleek na southerner and many of such reported cases in the south, the officer do turnout to be fellow Southerner.

So tell why someone will have the temerity to say that there is a conspiracy against the south while the perpetrators are southerners. Go to SARS office inAwkuzu in Anambra na Southern officers full there and the check up on the atrocities been committed by them.

Until the Southerners begin to love their brothers.....
Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Gugulord2: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The perpetrators of fraudulent acts would not agree with you.

I do,,, anyway

I said what I said and I owe nobody any apologies. They can all whine like crybabies all they like. I don't give a flying fvck

1 Like

Re: S A R S: Why Is There No Protest In The Northern Part by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Gugulord2:
Sars were created to fight armed robbering not cyberfraud. Cyberfraud is the work of effc

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Ijelespeaks Spoiled Sit At Home In Anambra State - PHOTOS / Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! / I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.