Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! (3238 Views)

2023 Election: Ngige blows hot at Tinubu (picture) / Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by oilykid(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Please, if you are in Enugu at the moment,be careful about the way you move around. Unknown gun men are currently on killing spree. They look like they have brought their madness to Enugu. At of yesterday, some police men,civil defense and custom men were shot dead. A high profile chief security officer of a street in meniru side was shot dead in the middle of the night.

Let's be careful out there please, ESN are on killing spree in Enugu.. looks like they can not be controlled again..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by triple996(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2022
And most of the police killed are igbos cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Michelle70(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:
this is not the time for this tribal nonsense.

Humans are killed, the ESN madness has to stop

24 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by dialfa: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:
Please, if you are in Enugu at the moment,be careful about the way you move around. Unknown gun men are currently on killing spree. They look like they have brought their madness to Enugu. At of yesterday, some police men,civil defense and custom men were shot dead. A high profile chief security officer of a street in meniru side was shot dead in the middle of the night.

Let's be careful out there please, ESN are on killing spree in Enugu.. looks like they can not be controlled again..

Did they disturb you?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by OBALOLA55(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2022
HELINUES FOOD IS READY

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by dialfa: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:
l
You must be a fool!! Looks like you don't know what a stray bullet is.. last night was really hell in my street. People couldn't sleep last night, some were hit with stray bullets. Ask anyone that stays in meniru. You will soon become a victim too. that's my prayer for you

If you can't beat them, ...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by okeysoninv: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2022
they should carry their nonsense to 82 div or awkunanaw battalion . stupid unknown Esn mugu

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by dialfa: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

God will punish you.. killing squad have been released everywhere in enugu by ipob. People are being shot everyday and Enugu citizens are now living in fear.. God will punish all of you supporting this madness. I hope you actually work and live in the east too..

It's because of fear fear people that we lost in 67-70.

No pity for cowards. May the Gods of the land, especially Ekwensu, guide the strays.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

Let's be careful out there please, ESN are on killing spree in Enugu.. looks like they can not
be controlled again..
They are in Killing spree like bandit in your village

12 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by oilykid(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2022
dialfa:

It's because of fear fear people that we lost in 67-70.

No pity for cowards. May the Gods of the land, especially Ekwensu, guide the strays.
Please, stop quoting me. Kindly take your madness to Abuja, that's where MNK is. Stop wasting innocent igbo's live in the SE and making life uneasy for people here in Enugu. We are not the ones holding him.buhari is the one holding him..go there and rescue him out. Stop killing igbos in the east for one man..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

Nigeria police have disband check point
Nothing concern me if unknown gunmen kill unknown gunmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by oilykid(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2022
okeysoninv:
they should carry their nonsense to 82 div or awkunanaw battalion . stupid unknown Esn mugu
they should take it to Abuja please.. that's where MNK is being held. It has nothing to do with us here in Enugu. We can't be suffering for this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by colorsofrainbow: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

You must be a fool. I'm telling you what we are experiencing in Enugu and you are typing thrash.. All of you supporting this madness will be a victim of it.. People are now living in fear here.

The same Enugu I am at the moment?

Go tell your #1 pay masters that the job is so tough for you to handle

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by oilykid(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

Nigeria police have disband check point
Nothing concern me if unknown gunmen kill unknown gunmen
Most of you ipob supporters online are really illiterates who have nothing doing with their lives.No wonder you support the destruction and killings going on in Enugu..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Idiko1: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

Call it whatever that tickles your figment of imagination, this is the result of idiotic "Python Dance".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

God will punish you.. killing squad have been released everywhere in enugu by ipob. People are being shot everyday and Enugu citizens are now living in fear.. God will punish all of you supporting this madness. I hope you actually work and live in the east too..
Mumu with propaganda
Can you tell me one reason Ipob will kill people
Olodo
If you think spreading lies will make ipob disband ESN so you can turn ala igbo to Benue.then you are dreaming

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by GreatTormentor: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

Most of you ipob supporters online are really illiterates who have nothing doing with their lives.No wonder you support the destruction and killings going on in Enugu..
After ranting you shut up

Your opinion about ipob and your lies don't count
You can join your fellow asari cultist and enter Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by oilykid(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

Mumu with propaganda
Can you tell me one reason Ipob will kill people
Olodo
If you think spreading lies will make ipob disband ESN so you can turn ala igbo to Benue.then you are dreaming
I'm done quoting you. You don't stay in enugu, that's why you are being unfortunate this morning.. Everything is propaganda to you people. People are suffering and living in fear of their lives in Enugu due to unknown gun men.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by bigpriik: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:

How sure are you? You dey your parlour know say na Igbo officers mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

You must be a fool. I'm telling you what we are experiencing in Enugu and you are typing thrash.. All of you supporting this madness will be a victim of it.. People are now living in fear here.
This is what is happening in Enugu
You are blind When ipob raised alarm

Attention! Attention!

The IPOB intelligence unit hereby inform Biafrans in the hinterland to be on a very high alert especially those residing in Imo , Enugu, Ebonyi and some part of Anambra state , 90% of those Nigerian joint military force you see in those states are contracted mercenaries from the coastal region of Biafra land under the contract of the creek toad .

Everybody in those states must be on a high alert as these mercenaries were instructed to kill Igbo youths and anyone they suspected to have sympathy for the Biafra struggle or IPOB .

They are gradually trying to drag the hinterland into a flow blow war so as to give reasons why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must not be release . We must be very vigilant as the men have being pushed to the wall and in coming days those mercenaries must be sent back to the region they came from either dead or alive, they must be hunt down .

It’s is our right to defend our land our people , our mothers and homes . Self Defence is an international human right and Biafrans must apply it now .
The so called elders are all adamant as they’re killing us and non of them is condemning the killings and abductions happening in those states but when IPOB will give a marching order now they will all be talking jargons.
Let’s defend our land and our lives is our right .

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by oilykid(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

This is what is happening in Enugu
You are blind When ipob raised alarm

Attention! Attention!

The IPOB intelligence unit hereby inform Biafrans in the hinterland to be on a very high alert especially those residing in Imo , Enugu, Ebonyi and some part of Anambra state , 90% of those Nigerian joint military force you see in those states are contracted mercenaries from the coastal region of Biafra land under the contract of the creek toad .

Everybody in those states must be on a high alert as these mercenaries were instructed to kill Igbo youths and anyone they suspected to have sympathy for the Biafra struggle or IPOB .

They are gradually trying to drag the hinterland into a flow blow war so as to give reasons why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must not be release . We must be very vigilant as the men have being pushed to the wall and in coming days those mercenaries must be sent back to the region they came from either dead or alive, they must be hunt down .

It’s is our right to defend our land our people , our mothers and homes . Self Defence is an international human right and Biafrans must apply it now .
The so called elders are all adamant as they’re killing us and non of them is condemning the killings and abductions happening in those states but when IPOB will give a marching order now they will all be talking jargons.
Let’s defend our land and our lives is our right .
Please, stop quoting me!! My thread is for my that stays in Enugu. Stay away from this thread please.Go and look for MNK thread to show your stupidity there..
Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

I'm done quoting you. You don't stay in enugu, that's why you are being unfortunate this morning.. Everything is propaganda to you people. People are suffering and living in fear of their lives in Enugu due to unknown gun men.
hope you are not contracted to spread these lies
Ipob exposed how dokubo was contracted to hire cultist
None of those unknown gunmen speak Igbo
Go and check

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Investigative: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

Please, stop quoting me!! My thread is for my that stays in Enugu. Stay away from this thread please.Go and look for MNK thread to show your stupidity there..
I won't allow you spread lies against ipob
If that's the job you were employed to do I will dismantle it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by okeysoninv: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:
they should take it to Abuja please.. that's where MNK is being held. It has nothing to do with us here in Enugu. We can't be suffering for this nonsense
their match is in 82 division
Re: Enugu Is Currently Hot At The Moment!!! by Nisiw365: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2022
oilykid:

Please, stop quoting me. Kindly take your madness to Abuja, that's where MNK is. Stop wasting innocent igbo's live in the SE and making life uneasy for people here in Enugu. We are not the ones holding him.buhari is the one holding him..go there and rescue him out. Stop killing igbos in the east for one man..
We will never stop untill kanu is released. We can't allow cowards like you to dictate to us

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Defecates In Kaduna Mosque In Broad Daylight To Win N20,000 Bet / BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy / Hypocrisy - Only Igbos Can Become EXCO At Alaba Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.