Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. (762 Views)

I'm Beginning To Suspect Reuben Abati / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Dreamliner787(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by falcon01: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
what's the pay? what's the future with the job??

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Hoojay(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Heya sowi...as much as you're getting comfortable...you should as well remember that education is very important. wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Davash222(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Calm down, e go clear for eyes soon.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Baba. All of us don corrupt. U can do both, be a student and a hustler.

Hustle in Lagos , Be a student in Akure. Bribe d source and u will get ur result. grin grin grin

Begin bribe all d zones now, we all na corrupt individuals. E go be

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Pancakeey(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Calm down, e go clear for eyes soon.
As in grin
Baba think say he don dey make cool cash so school no matter again
Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Pancakeey(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Funny this is what most students who have began to make a little income feel.

I bet with a certificate you’d make 5x what you’re earning at the moment.

You’re not there yet and you’ve not arrived.
Just get your certificate and do the necessary.
You can still keep your job if it’s remote tho

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Dreamliner787(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Pancakeey:
grin
Funny this is what most students who have began to make a little income feel.

I bet with a certificate you’d make 5x what you’re earning at the moment.

You’re not there yet and you’ve not arrived.
Just get your certificate and do the necessary.
You can still keep your job if it’s remote tho

No one can guarantee that.. do you know how much I'm earning now?
Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Dreamliner787(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2020
falcon01:
what's the pay? what's the future with the job??
It's a really profitable job that required a skill
Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Hoojay:
Heya sowi...as much as you're getting comfortable...you should as well remember that education is very important. wink

Education is important not school bro.... One can be educated in many things without going to school. Unless he desires to be a professional at some certain jobs like lawyer,doctors pilots etc... one doesn't need school just to make money.

However am not condemning skull but am saying that its not needed to make money in many cases.

Someone like me just go skull for skulling sake... I no even know where my cert de CUZ I never use am for once... na street we take make am not skull.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Hambivert: 6:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Who else is having this awkward feeling, and how can I rekindle this clumsy feelings?

We should help you do what?

I guess this was a typo on your part. However, young man if you need the money so badly right now, defer your admission but school is important!
Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Pancakeey(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Dreamliner787:

No one can guarantee that.. do you know how much I'm earning now?
No I don’t. But I know it’s not enough to achieve maximum comfort.

I know it’s not enough to become a source of livelihood.

I know it’s not enough to get so many things you want to do.

It’s just an earning.
Re: Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. by Dreamliner787(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Pancakeey:

No I don’t. But I know it’s not enough to achieve maximum comfort.

I know it’s not enough to become a source of livelihood.

I know it’s not enough to get so many things you want to do.

It’s just an earning.

Believe me dear, Education is not the only key to success.

(1) (Reply)

5 Young Nigerians Make List Of Most Brilliant Black Students In UK / Y2022/2023 Lasu Postgraduate Admission Advertisement/guide / Benue Born Girl Emerges Best Graduating Doctor In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.