Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Plan B Startegy - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Plan B Startegy (2981 Views)

Robots Taking Over Jobs In Nigeria. What Is Your Plan B? / Watch This Video And See The People With Plan B In Yoruba Nation / Does Appleā€™s Boss Have A Plan B In China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Hey People, It's being a while with my post. Sorry I was busy sharing this awesome opportunity with people.

Whao! If you are reading this post, it means you desire information that will give you financial freedom. You are in the right place.
Now, may I ask you, Do you know, have or belong to any investment platform that can earn you 300% in 14 m0onths? Is there any opportunity you have or know that can enable you generate #7miilion in 5 years time with certainty? On the other hand, where your money is right now, can you earn 300% from it in 14 months?
If your answer to these questions are YES, please go ahead, build it and achieve your dreams. If it is NO, then you need to get all the information we will give to you to enable make an informed decision.
This is legit and genuine!!!

Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello Friends,
I quite agree with most of you that finding a legitimate investment platform/company to sign up with is a bit difficult.
Here are some hints to guide your decisions:
a. Does the company have a product it sells or service it renders?
b. What is the success track record of the company?
c. What is their sustainability plan?
d. Is their compensation plan achievable?
e. Is their career plan simple?
f. Who are the founders and what is their track record?

If all the questions above can be answered in the affirmative, then you can boldly sign up. Otherwise, hold on to your money.
On the contrary, your money in the bank won't yield you any interest because of too many service deductions. So you have to critically search for a genuine and legitimate investment platform/company to put your money in order to maximize it.

Permit me to introduce OMEGAPRO to you. This is a FOREX service provider that offers you a daily returns of 0.45%, monthly returns of 10.5% and 300% in 14 months. And if you want to become a millionaire in dollars in 5 years time, we can show you how you can achieve this. But you can also be a millionaire in naira in 5 years if you choose to partner with omegapro.
In omegapro, there is a level playing ground for everyone.

Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 if you want to know more.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 9:05am On May 18, 2021
Hello Friends,
I trust we are forging ahead with life no matter what it throws at us. God has given us capacity to withstand any challenge that may come our way. He has also given the capacity to think deeply over any problem and proffer solution to them. Unfortunately, some circumstances beyond our control has rendered many people incapacitated.
But there must always be a PLAN B, because even God had one in place when man disappointed him in the garden of Eden.
So, the questions is Do You What A Plan B and a Sustainable One for that matter? You may have one but I also have a legitimate one you can look into.

The name of the company is OMEGAPRO! This is a Forex servicing company that trade on your behalf and delivers to you 0.45% everyday, Mondays - Fridays. You can choose to withdraw your earnings daily, weekly or monthly for a contract period of 16 months. Alternatively, you can choose not to withdraw your earnings at all and allow it to compound, which will generate a whopping 300% in 14 months. Whatever strategy you choose is yours.
The packages ranges from $100 - $50,000 and you can have multiple of these packages.
Omegapro is a global company and has a proven system that has put smiles on many people's faces. You choose to be one of them.

You can join our daily zoom presentation here >>>Click to join: https://zoom.us/j/6751785144
Meeting ID: 6751785144
PASSCODE: GLE

Better still, chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448.
You will be glad you did!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello fellow partners, I trust your hustle is turning out to more money in your bank account. If you don't mind and are open to new ideas, I like to share this important important information with you. Have you heard about OMEGAPRO? Has anybody shared this company name with you before now? If not, you are fortunate to be hear now.

What is OMEGAPRO? Omegapro is a business model capable of turning your financial situation around in a very short time.
Omegapro plays in the global financial market where huge amount of dollars are exchanged every single day.
Foreign Exchange or FOREX market is the largest financial market globally with an output of $6.6 trillion trading every day and $100 billion Crypto currency daily.
This market is not for small or average people or investors but big Firms, Companies, Corporations and all level of Governments agencies and parastatals.
To maximize earnings in this market, you need to have at least $1,000, yet there may not still be any guarantees.
But today, Omegapro has broken the barrier thereby allowing ordinary people to benefit massively.
With as little as $129, any serious minded person who is determined to change their financial story can buy a package in Omegapro.
Interestingly, you don't have to do any trading by yourself, Omegapro does that for you and bears all the risks on your behalf.
There is no company worldwide that has a system close to what Omegapro developed.

On the other hand, If you are a cypto currency enthusiast and interested in accumulating bitcoin effortlessly, then omegapro is for you.

So, if you are a serious person who is willing and determined to change the story of your life for good, ask me how you can join Omegapro today.

Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448.

Delay is dangerous; to postpone your decision to sign up a package is equally suicidal.

To your success!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Omegapro is a business model capable of turning your financial situation around in a very short time.
Omegapro plays in the global financial markets where huge amount of dollars are exchanged every single day. Foreign Exchange or FOREX market is the largest financial market globally with an output of $6.6 trillion trading every day.
This market is not for small or average people or investors but big firms, companies, corporations and all level of governments agencies and parastatals. To maximize earnings in this market, you need to have at least $1,000, still there is no guarantee.
But today, Omegapro has broken the barrier thereby allowing ordinary people to benefit massively. With as little as $129, any serious minded person who is determined to change their financial story can buy a package in Omegapro.
Interestingly, you don't have to do any trading by yourself, Omegapro does that for you and bears all the risks on your behalf.
There is no company worldwide that has a system close to what Omegapro developed.
So, if you are a serious person who is willing and determined to change the story of your life for good, ask me how you can join Omegapro today.
Delay is dangerous; to postpone your decision to sign up a package is equally suicidal.
YOU CAN ALSO ACCUMULATE BTC EFFORTLESSLY WITH OMEGAPRO (300% IN 14 MONTHS).
Chat me up on WhatsApp>>> 07031909448 for more information and to get started.
To your success!!!
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
The price of BTC is expected to rise to $100,000 by December. If you want to accumulate BTC without effortlessly, let me show you how.
BTC is currently $45,000 and rising daily. You can buy in now,.
Chat me up via whatsapp>>>07031909448.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Financial planning is very crucial to anyone who wants to succeed in life's endeavour. But in order to prepare a financial plan whether short (1-2yrs), medium (3-5yrs) or long time (6-20yrs & above, you need to have a steady stream(s) of income. The question is, do you have a steady stream of income in our uncertain Naija? Perhaps you do.
Now how will you fill if I can show you a business model that can give you financial freedom in the nearest future?
Will N10 million be adequate to give a secured future in lets say 5 yrs time?
If you will, chat me up on whatsapp 07031909448, to show you this model that is transforming lives all over the world.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
It's great to be here again.
Welcome once again. I'm so glad to see you here.
The year is fast coming to an end. The question remains, did you achieve your dreams? Were you able to execute your 2021 resolutions?
If not, 2022 is about to breeze in.
My concern for you is link you to an investment that will give you financial freedom.
You have read my post before you got here, so I assume you know a bit about my OMEGAPRO. But let me simply it:

WHAT IS OMEGAPRO?
- Is a thought through business model.
- Is a multi financial global online trading company.
- Operations Decentralizion: 5 continents.
- With visionary leaderships, great compensation plan and reward systems.
- She trades in Global Forex and Commodities on behalf of her members.
- Current global membership - above a million in over 100 countries.
- Started 2018 (with over 3 years successful track record).
- Trading is done on Auto- Pilot.
- Packages ranges from 100$ to 50,000$ with a 29$ one time activation fee.
- Returns (ROI): Daily 0.45%: Weekly 2.25% and Monthly 10%.
- Contract Period: 16 months Or 300% whichever comes first.
- Expansion Strategy: through Affiliate/MLM/Networking/Referral/Mouth to Mouth marketing (Optional).
- Legitimate, Sustainable and Reliable.

Let me also share this important statistics with you to enable see the potential in this business.
Here is a 5 year investment plan if you choose to follow it.
By then the built up money will be reasonable.

Yr1: $100*3 =$300.

Yr 2: $300*3= $900.

Yr 3; $900*3 =$2700.

Yr 4; $2700*3 = $8100.

Yr5 $8100*3 = $24,300.

And $24,300 @ 400naira exchange rate = #9.7 million.

If this amount make sense to you, I think you should jump in now and set the ball rolling for your financial freedom.
Chat me on whatsapp >>>07031909448
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello progressive people, it;'s great to have journeyed into 2022. I know lots of your have drawn your financial new year resolutions. How feasible is it? How do you intend to achieve it? If you haven't gotten any financial platform to invest in, how are you going about getting involved with one? And if you belong to one, can it enable you achieve your financial goal for the year? These are salient questions you need to answer for yourself.

I believe you are here becuase you seek a reliable, genuine, legit and sustainable platform to join where your money is safe and seure.
Well, search no more. I hereby present to you OMEGAPRO!!!!!

WHAT IS OMEGAPRO?
- It's a thought through business model.
- It's a multi financial global online trading company.
- It has it's Operations based in 5 continents.
- With visionary leaderships, great compensation plan and reward systems.
- She trades in Global Forex and Commodities on behalf of her members.
- It's current global membership is above a 1.5million in over 100 countries.
- Started trading since 2018 (with over 3 years successful track record). Haven't missed a single payment.
- The Trading is done on Auto- Pilot.
- The Packages ranges from 100$ to 50,000$ with a 49$ one time activation fee.
- Your Returns on investment (ROI) is Daily 0.4% and Monthly 9-10%.
- Contract Period: 16 months Or 300% whichever comes first.
- Expansion Strategy: through Affiliate/MLM/Networking/Referral/Mouth to Mouth marketing (Optional).
- Legitimate, Sustainable and Reliable.

In January 2022, omegapro celeberated her 3 years of successful trading in Coca Cola arena in Dubai, where she announce to the whole world that they have come to stay for a very long time. Prominent and popular people all over the globe were in atteendance. The whole of Dubai knew that a new dawn had arrived. Omegapro broke the record of being the only company that have attracted the largest gathering of people to the Coca cola arena.

Come and jpin us now to partake in vehicle of financial prosperity and take your own share in the global forex trading with over $6.6 Trillion.
Chat me on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more infor.
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Bounce9533: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Contact 08125482557 for guidelines on how to start forex trading
Re: The Plan B Startegy by Victor468: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Bounce9533:
Contact 08125482557 for guidelines on how to start forex trading

Sorry, source for your customers else where. Am interested in earning money from the forex and not a forex trader. So am Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / Hawking Condoms (shocking Photos) You Won't Believe This! / Private Modular Refinery To be Constructed In Bayelsa State.( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.