Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

"Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) (3074 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Kosiso12(f): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
"Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help

A middle aged woman, Princess Ikodiya Uche Monica Ottah, also known as Adaukwu IHECHIOWA has accused the founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu State, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka of trying to kill her.

Speaking with IGBERE TV on Friday night, the woman cried out and asked Nigerians to help her because her life is in danger.

According to the woman, "I'm not supporting him to humiliate his half brother, that is why he wants to kill me by hired assassins."

"He sent them to my village today, my father just called me that they left a threatening message for me. I'm not safe again."

When IGBERE TV asked her why Mbaka wants to kill her, she accused Mbaka of trying to marry a wife for his younger brother by force.

Effort by IGBERE TV to get more details from her proved abortive as she was crying and unable to talk again.

When IGBERE TV contacted the number of Adoration Ministry Enugu to hear Mbaka's side of the story, the number was switched off.

More details soon.....

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1367897/father-mbaka-wants-kill-woman-cries-seeks-help/

2 Shares

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by zara23: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
hmmm wonderful
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
D story no get balance .

2 Likes

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
zara23:
hmmm wonderful
Na so
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by PlayerMeji: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
So I am the police station now?

1 Like

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Its possible ....cos Fr. Mbaka associates will Evil politicians and hardly speak out against evil. We only hear him when its not benefitting him financially.....let her go to Police and make official report if her allegation is true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by amarachi06(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
We get Sars matter for hand.
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
The guy na "Political Priest". It's possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Bigbishung(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
like seriously.
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Enough of Police harassment

Enough of Police extortion

Enough of innocent lives being wasted by SARS

#EndSARS
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by goodmorning40: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok keep contacting mbaka until he is contacted then you come back with your story

1 Like

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by GallantDuke(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Madam go and report to SARS and leave the case for them
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by fireback: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Its possible ....cos Fr. Mbaka associates will Evil politicians and hardly speak out against evil. We only hear him when its not benefitting him financially.....let her go to Police and make official report if her allegation is true.
going to police is like going to the federal government to report their own son. nothing will happen to father ngbeke because he's a federal property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

I think we Nigerians should be smarter than this... assassin's exposed who sent them, even without completing their job?

You might hate mbaka but don't just believe anything you see online, Let's wait for the reporters to bring the full gist plz.

1 Like

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by MycroftHolmes: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is just one side of the story.

Experience has taught me to listen to all sides of the story before taking sides. undecided
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa. We will wait for reaction from Mbaka himself.

Can you imagine!! Assassins went to look for you in the village and dropped a threatening message with your father because you prevented Mbaka from marrying wife for his half brother.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Does she even know the meaning of assassins and how they operate? grin grin grin
Is she talking of cousin because Mbaka have no half brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by strangest(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'm not a fan of Mbaka but I don't see anything wrong with him getting a wife for his brother
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by michlins(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
If I remember correctly, Mbaka is the only son so how come is she saying that Mbaka wants to Mary for his younger brother

2 Likes

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by slivertongue: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
noted
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by starbuck(f): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mbaka is the only son of his parents and last time I checked, his late father never had a 2nd wife...

So where this woman come from bikonu

2 Likes

Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Father Mbaka should be Laicized, doesn't deserve to be a priest, he should face politics instead.
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Could this be la.lai the snake? @ the picture attached. Hohoho when I hear la.lai this is what comes to mind.
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by DiegoMaria(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Indabosky should better come and analyze it
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by DiegoMaria(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Indabosky should better come and analyze this
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by xcellentgraphic: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Very senseless report. ..it has no meaning
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
The story no sweet. Mbaka is even doing his brother good for trying to save him from sins of this world. that woman needs Mbaka for prayers
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by Openbusiness: 1:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by HeadShot: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2020
That APc priest again...

He has gone mute with all the difference in the country...
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Igbere rushed in here with half baked report. Woman was crying and couldn't complete her story. Father Mbaka's phone was switched off.

So what are you reporting? undecided
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by tobechi74: 3:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Story no make sence
Re: "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) by 444crop: 4:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Shege!!!! Snake man
Karemarealty288:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Secrets Of Psalms / My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor / No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.