Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Still In Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Still In Love (1609 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2006
way back in  school i fell inlove  with  a guy and that was  lik e 3 /4 years ago  ,but  now  he  is  married  but  heaven kno w i  caant stop  thinking about wht i s wrong in that.let me you guys  views
Re: Still In Love by hotangel2(f): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2006
Now you have feelings for a guy? I tot you were a lesbian. Actually you are a lesbian. I didn't think you were. I know you are. Are you bi?

I would advice you, but i just wanna be clear before i say anything.
Re: Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2006
m not lesbian just want o know if they relly exist pls am a a straight girl ooooooo cool
Re: Still In Love by hotangel2(f): 2:51am On Feb 03, 2006
*coughs*.... You went to far in ur checking if they really exist.
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:06am On Feb 03, 2006
Hey slim, how many guys are you in love with? I just saw your other post about the American guy. DO I smell a rat here ?
Re: Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 3:11am On Feb 03, 2006
no rat at a ll the merican guy hppens to be my first bf and th e other i really feel for him we cant get married though and nothing connects us any more we re jsut friends now but to GOD I STILL TRIP
you no americaan bobos they caan be wis e at times but this one know my family and my pop know his but am still scared though cheesy
Re: Still In Love by tamia(f): 3:13am On Feb 03, 2006
@ hot angel why did u think she was gay? had she mentioned it before?

@slim wat makes u scared of the "american bobos" r u tryna build a steorotype about dem or wat/ i believe from my point of view i dun call people back home all the time and it's not so easy to call dem all the time!!!!!!!!! so a guy who sits here and calls to talk to you might be serious about u two!!!!!!!! he really wants to get wit'chu cuz i know a lot of guys dat come here and forget about their gf's back home. a beg hold this one tight before u loss am

u never know wat u got till u lose it.....
Re: Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 3:16am On Feb 03, 2006
make anyone no abuse me o you no guys they could be funny for 10 yrs you no find me now hey tell you that am tapping now you want me anyway i want him too ,just advise i need
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:19am On Feb 03, 2006
I don't mean to be rude slim but I don't understand what in the world you saying.
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 3:20am On Feb 03, 2006
Fantassstic!!!
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 3:21am On Feb 03, 2006
Evilslayer u don't?? i was gonn ask the same thing! that waz why i said "fantastic"
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2006
Now I'm so lost. What is so fantastic, what am I missing here.
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:23am On Feb 03, 2006
I feel you too chillin
Re: Still In Love by tamia(f): 3:25am On Feb 03, 2006
slimshaddy:

make anyone no abuse me o you no guys they could be funny for 10 years you no find me now hey tell you that am tapping now you want me anyway i want him too ,just advise i need

hey c'm'on nobody was "abusin" u
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2006
@Evilslayer I guess we'v gatt wait for slimshadddy to explain all wat she typed!!
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:31am On Feb 03, 2006
I hear you. Come on slim let your sweet voice be heard., don't be shy chillin and I don't bite okay dearling.
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2006
we're waitin!!! tick tack tick tack tick tack
Re: Still In Love by tamia(f): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2006
evilslayer and chillin una go kill me wit" laf
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2006
Come on slim I'm not getting any younger here. I promise we'll be good okay sis.
Re: Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 3:42am On Feb 03, 2006
to all ur who dont  understand me, i used to love  a guy  but h e is married now so haev to forget  him  ,but to be  honest haave  a  feeling  for  him though ,the  american base has been my  guy  since  i was  young ,but this  days  he  is trying to get serious always telling  the  ball ois in my  court ,but  most guys  there  aare  not to be  too trusted thats what am saying
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2006
tamia:

evilslayer and chillin una go kill me wit" laf
gurl datz d only remedyyyy lol
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2006
whoaaa!! guess whoz back! back again!! shaddyz backk back again! welcome back!
Re: Still In Love by icingbaby(f): 3:44am On Feb 03, 2006
EvilSlayer:

Come on slim I'm not getting any younger here. I promise we'll be good okay sis.
lol you funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 3:48am On Feb 03, 2006
I love you slim, cool if you don't mind sis can you please use the spell check it would help me a lot to understand you better. I really want to help you, but I don't seem to make out what you saying babe.
Re: Still In Love by hotangel2(f): 3:55am On Feb 03, 2006
quote from tamia
@ hot angel why did u think she was gay? had she mentioned it before?

Ermm... she knows why im asking her. cheesy cheesy
Re: Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 3:59am On Feb 03, 2006
you  guys  dont uunderstand me  though  m e though  
evilslayer you need to go  to  some  plaace  to get your  own  woman a lot if  girls  there in  texas ok lol cool
Re: Still In Love by chillin(f): 4:01am On Feb 03, 2006
heyy slimmshaddy e-z aight!! Evilslayer is trying to help u out!! don't u get it??
Re: Still In Love by mochafella(m): 4:03am On Feb 03, 2006
Seems like "shady" doesn't want any help with the garbled grammer and atitude undecided
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 4:04am On Feb 03, 2006
Now I'm lost again. I never said I was looking for a GF, I have a girl friend and we planing on getting married when this semester of school is over.
Re: Still In Love by slimshaddy(f): 4:17am On Feb 03, 2006
am sorry for that ,i speak the best of english but when i type i do it so fast am sorry
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 4:21am On Feb 03, 2006
You alright slim. We still tight right ?
Re: Still In Love by EvilSlayer(m): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2006
I'll be back later ok slim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Right Time To Get Married? / I Need A Freak: In Da Sheets / Need A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.