Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Is The Right Time To Get Married? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is The Right Time To Get Married? (1610 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Who Wants To Get Married? / I Want A Woman In My Life,now Is The Right Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by getrich(m): 4:27am On Apr 18, 2006
hi,please i will appreciate it if members of the foum help to answer this question .that what is the right time for nigeria guys and gals to get marry.

thanks
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by hotangel2(f): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2006
When they find someone they can live with for the rest of their lives.

Someone u know u won't stop loving tomoro. When you are emotionaly, financialy, spiritually, physically and generally READY!
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by dremoney(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2006
correct hot-angel.a guy must be ready in all aspects b4 goin into maarriage or else, i pity am.
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by eveseh(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2006
when u are ready
and truly ready
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by DOYI: 2:08pm On May 05, 2006
i know a guy who wants to get married, has wanted to for maybe the last five years, has had good, and i mean good girls he cld have married, but still manages to not marry them for one reason or the other.
hes got a good job, i really dont konw wat his problem isyou can actulayy feel he wants to do it, he says so, but his actions are just not it
wat do you think his problem is?
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2006
the right time is when you know you're emotionally, phsically, mentally and womanly ready!
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by babymine(f): 2:32pm On May 05, 2006
When you are matured all way round.
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Bosdem(f): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
hot-angel:

When they find someone they can live with for the rest of their lives.

Someone u know u won't stop loving tomoro. When you are emotionaly, financialy, spiritually, physically and generally READY!

Correct, so tomorrow u wont say u are no longer in love
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by Easybaby(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2007
When you are not ready at the right time tongue undecided grin
Re: What Is The Right Time To Get Married? by saucekid(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
at age 99

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: / I Think I'm In Love / Need A Woman For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.