Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) (4146 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
As far as fire no burn downside, nothing spoil as long as her heart is intact....love is scarce in this era of social media and slay queens.

Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Love kwa. Okay oh.
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by crackhaus: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
She was definitely testing him... Either that or she was depressed, like really depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
very thick
for doggy....

mehn...

she's damn thick God!!

see thickness....

doggy. ..
you don't need to see her face

Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
444crop:
I have asked this question before.... What happens if our thoughts was our voice....
Then no one would think.
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Munzy14:
As far as fire no burn downside, nothing spoil as long as her heart is intact....love is scarce in this era of social media and slay queens.

Are you sure? cheesy

They say men are more of visual being
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
joseph1832:
Well she said she isn't vain but she actually sounded vain by giving her husband permission to leave her. Like he got married to her face or what exactly

She was being realistic.
Let's just hope the husband keeps his word.

It would be better if he takes the offer and leave than to betray her. It will be too devastating for her.
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Are you sure? cheesy

They say men are more of visual being
yes...That's y I said as far as downside is intact, with her loving heart, he is going nowhere.

He knows her before the predicament, so nothing spoil...Even her shape is intact....cheesy
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

This meme.... grin
The poster is fantasizing...
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Munzy14:

This meme.... grin

The poster is fantasizing...

I choro I zu? Ka'm reshi gi na

I wuni Eze meme...
cheesy
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Munzy14:

yes...That's y I said as far as downside is intact, with her loving heart, he is going nowhere.

He knows her before the predicament, so nothing spoil...Even her shape is intact....cheesy

That's a tough situation though.
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

I choro I zu? Ka'm reshi gi na
I wuni Eze meme...
cheesy
E nwere m ya ka mgbe 2018....cheesy will Smith na cigarette ya... lol
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's a tough situation though.
For me as a man, is not o.......
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Munzy14:

E nwere m ya ka mgbe 2018....cheesy will Smith na cigarette ya... lol

Oh! Onye ahu owu Will Smith? O yighi ya n'anya'm o
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Oh! Onye ahu owu Will Smith? O yighi ya n'anya'm o
checkia ofuma.. cheesy
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Munzy14:

checkia ofuma.. cheesy

O yighi ya biko! undecided
Re: Woman Whose Face Got Burnt Gives Her Husband Permission To Leave Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

O yighi ya biko! undecided
Idi sure... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazon Project: How women could be financially secured. / My Wife Doesn't Work And Wants Her Name On My Home / Help Me Advice My Brother He Just Lost His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.