Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (159274 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

They won't.you are beginning to sound like pdp

Ain’t that partisan amigo!
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by helinues: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

It is not sure for him but he should be careful

If the likes of Ortom, Yaya Bello, Ikpeazu can win their reelection convincingly, then this is so sure considering his performance for the last 4 years.

Aketi should be among the best 5 governors in Nigeria.. So why denying him reelection

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2020
#Incident: VIOLENCE AND ATTACK OF PEOPLE IN POLLING UNIT.

Report says the wife of the @RotimiAkeredolu has been injured.
Video credit : Channelstv
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
11:05am ..polling unit 009 sacred heart Gbogi isikan ,Akure
PDP candidate,Eyitayo Jegede with his wife have not been able to cast their vote.

The electoral officers say the Card reader machine is faulty and still battling to rectify it or replace the card reader. #OndoDecides
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by youngestuk(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2020
nameo:

I dont understand why this guy is allowed to do this here and the Mods condone it by not doing anything

He is OPENLY advocating rigging and violence on Nairaland and he does so consistently in every election. If someone calls him a foool now, theu will be banned. But the person calling for the killing of others in an open forum is left alone

Where are we really going to in this nation?

@ seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

This is the problem with Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Seerade029: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

Trust me the election is so sure for Aketi... May be not with a big wide margin cos other SW governor's are with him...

Except Seyi

I know he has upper chances to win.
But Aketi himself do some underground stuffs and dirty jobs.

He tried to Remove Agboola
Crisis rocked Akoko areas
Crisis rocked Ondo south areas.
Why do you think Aketi do most projects in Ondo south?
Why do you think he's doing everything to bring Agboola down?
Don't you know Agbo carried some apc fans to ZLP?

If he doesn't do that, 1week / 4days to election, Agbo might support Jedege which will cause a major set back for Aketi.

Aketi only fear is Ondo central.
He knows Ondo south will be shared among the three of them grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2020
11:15 am
Àkúré South LGA
Ward 4 - Ijomu/Obanla
PU 7

The atmosphere is quite peaceful. Six policemen and a civil defence corps are within the school premises.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Seerade029: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2020
fergie001:
PDP candidate,Eyitayo Jegede with his wife have not been able to cast their vote.

The electoral officers say the Card reader machine is faulty and still battling to rectify it or replace the card reader. #OndoDecides

Wahala wa oooooooo grin

Aketi nah White devil.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by escober90(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2020
What have been his achievements for the past 4 years?

You are in about 5 miles away and you are talking trash.

Tueh!
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by thatigboman: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

Deliver ideato from apc first
Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri online pay-per-post media chief, ask your co-conspirator omenka why he is still hiding in enugu after hausa-fulani chased his kinsmen away from their homeland agatu and chased him too away from his house in wurukum, makurdi. All in benue state.
Ideato north and south, just like the whole of Imo State are in PDP. Just watch and see how we will boot 1 term supreme governor, hope uzodinma away in 2023. I will take annual leave and personally be in owerri to coordinate things then and chase away the thieving rascal. Imo no be lagos.
My post pained u so much that u have to dig through my previous posts to see where I come from. U never see anything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Seerade029: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

If the likes of Ortom, Yaya Bello, Ikpeazu can win their reelection convincingly, then this is so sure considering his performance for the last 4 years.

Aketi should be among the best 5 governors in Nigeria.. So why denying him reelection

Each state has a standard of development undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Fistop: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

Trust me the election is so sure for Aketi... May be not with a big wide margin cos other SW governor's are with him...

Except Seyi

Are the other governors the voters in Ondo state?

4 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jojofola: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2020
This forum is pro government.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by thatigboman: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

Stop talking nonsense.pdp has never won in akokoland
keep talking nonsense as u dis in Edo election. Just a matter of hours, we will silence u as we did in Edo and Oyo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Seerade029:

You know history.

Will only be too glad to learn from you.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri online pay-per-post media chief, ask your co-conspirator omenka why he is still hiding in enugu after hausa-fulani chased his kinsmen away from their homeland agatu and chased him too away from his house in wurukum, makurdi. All in benue state.
Ideato north and south, just like the whole of Imo State are in PDP. Just watch and see how we will boot 1 term supreme governor, hope uzodinma away in 2023. I will take annual leave and personally be in owerri to coordinate things then and chase away the thieving rascal. Imo no be lagos.
My post pained u so much that u have to dig through my previous posts to see where I come from. U never see anything.

Ideato is in pdp both apc won there in 2015,2015.all the people rep ideato are apc,how come? Are you in yabaleft?

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by helinues: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Seerade029:

I know he has upper chances to win.
But Aketi himself do some underground stuffs and dirty jobs.

He tried to Remove Agboola
Crisis rocked Akoko areas
Crisis rocked Ondo south areas.
Why do you think Aketi do most projects in Ondo south?
Why do you think he's doing everything to bring Agboola down?
Don't you know Agbo carried some apc fans to ZLP?

If he doesn't do that, 1week / 4days to election, Agbo might support Jedege which will cause a major set back for Aketi.

Aketi only fear is Ondo central.
He knows Ondo south will be shared among the three of them grin

That's why I said politicians can be dissapointed.. The Aketi I know na fine gentle man.. He also had problem with Oshiomole in the last election, he handled it maturely than the likes of Amosun, Yari and Okorocha.

I think the Agboola is too ambitious and the same time confused...

Jegede is also a fine gentle man but always at wrong party just like GNI in Ogun state.

Politics is about realistic calculation...

Rigging or no rigging , Aketi will win his reelection cos currently he is the most performing gov in SW... That one na fact

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by tolaade1960: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020
He can vote as long as his name is on register.
fergie001:

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Seerade029: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

That's why I said politicians can be dissapointed.. The Aketi I know na fine gentle man .. He also had problem with Oshiomole in the last election, he handled it maturely than the likes of Amosun, Yari and Okorocha.

Jegede is also a fine gentle man but always at wrong party just like GNI in Ogun state.

Rigging or no rigging , Aketi will win his reelection cos currently he is the most performing gov in SW... That one na fact

He's the most performing governor in SW not in Ondo state.
I personally didn't vote for him.
I voted Agboola.
.his presence wasn't even felt in my Lga

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by helinues: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Fistop:

Are the other governors the voters in Ondo state?

Then you know nothing about politics...

Ize Iyamu lose the Edo election cos majority of the Apc governors/senators decided not to get involved....

The likes of Fayemi, Amosun, Okorocha, Yari paid the stubborn Oshiomole back... I kuku predicted his woeful exit from politics last year Dec.. Achieves don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Bennycollins: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2020
You are bereft of facts yet you must post.
Seerade029:

This guy will vote for Aketi.

Aketi did anti party activities for him and few others.

Modified: The other PDP senator I mean.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
tolaade1960:
He can vote as long as his name is on register.
He has voted.
Seerade029...
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Seerade029: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Bennycollins:
You are bereft of facts yet you must post.

Didn't Aketi performed some anti party activities?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by thatigboman: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

Ideato is in pdp both apc won there in 2015,2015.all the people rep ideato are apc,how come? Are you in yabaleft?
APC didnt get up to 100 votes in ideato. Are u relying on the fake result announced under gun point?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Seerade029: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
fergie001:

He has voted.
Seerade029...

OK nah.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by helinues: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Seerade029:

I voted Agboola.

Then what should the likes of Ogun state people do when our governor not been on news for any good thing...

Ortom, Yaya Bello, Ikpeazu win their reelection convincingly even with their bad performance....

Why denying performing Aketi re-election?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by starman18(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Seerade029:

I voted Agboola.
I don't even understand why people outside ondo state feels that Aketi is performing well
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zoedew: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Seerade029:

Yeah, Ore is the commercial capital of Ondo.
There is no food crop that you won't see there.

Governor Akeredolu rightly put his money where his mouth is by building that flyover at Ore thus enhancing commerce. That alone should give him a second term but it would appear that I do not have a clear understanding of the politics of the citizens of Ondo State ! Strange to imagine he must fight this hard to win a second term!! Stomach infrastructure would clearly to be the preference of Ondo State electorate if he loses. They learnt nothing from the EKITI under the Ponmo cutting misfit of a Governor known as Ayo Fayose! He rode Ekiti roughshod and was a bull in a China shop while EKITI state Governor. Things were so bad friends who hailed from EKITI were ashamed to be so counted!

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Epistasis(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

That's why I said politicians can be dissapointed.. The Aketi I know na fine gentle man.. He also had problem with Oshiomole in the last election, he handled it maturely than the likes of Amosun, Yari and Okorocha.

To you, APC is the right party.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2020
thatigboman:
APC didnt get up to 100 votes in ideato. Are u relying on the fake result announced under gun point?

Oluwole things.post the authentic results

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by olawalepopoola: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm... Ondo election sha...
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Epistasis(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Eyitayo Jegede is a gentle man and I hope he wins. Enough of hush daddy, mummy and pikin in Ondo state.

If Aketi has done well as claimed, why is he sharing #5k per electorate... Yeyenatu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (79) (Reply)

IMO Governorship Election Result / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.