Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

**Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** (3244 Views)

This Tastefully Finished And Spacious 3bedroom Apartment With A Bq For Sale / Wooden Doors In Nigeria By Wood Willing / A Tastefully Finished And Vacant Residential Estate 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Mrnairalandd: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

4ftx7ft pivot door (no key and handle)
Is #325,000 gauranteed. Its better than any German cum Israeli door

Why no key and handle?

I want the long handle and key-
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Why no key and handle?

I want the long handle and key-

Over time original keys are scarce except you import which will cost more. If we try to use less quality due to the weight of the door it will spoil in a very short period.

Consequently, we decide to make our doors without the keys & its handle. Yes if the client buys any of his choice key or handle we will definitely install it but we prefer not to buy keys and handles for quality assurance purposes. Thanks
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Mrnairalandd: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

4ftx7ft pivot door (no key and handle)
Is #325,000 gauranteed. Its better than any German cum Israeli door

If you don’t fix handle and key, is the price not suppose to be less cheaper than the quoted?
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Depressed101: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dubemcapital1:
Lovers of wooden doors antique, plain or Pattern quality doors you are welcome on board.

As a matter of concern, the inferior foreign and locally made doors is dominating the market, leaving Home owners, Engineers and Contractors with less or no choice than to use what is available in the market. Irrespective of the embarrassment, disappointment, loss of trust and money many have experienced from using these doors, so many resolved to locally made iron doors, less quality wooden door, fabricated aluminum doors Etc. Considering that originally made Italian, Spanish and Indian doors are very expensive many hope were loss...

Good news!
Fine quality wooden doors are made from Ovoue lumber. Ovoue is a higher quality heartwood otherwise known as elastic danta. The lustrous surface is similar to that of darker mahogany with an extremely fine texture.

The bending strength quality of this species is very high, far superior to those of Mahogany. The compression strength as well as maximum crushing strength, is very high – higher than in Burmese teak or hard maple. It is also easy to work, and carves well.

The heartwood colour is pale purplish brown, to red, with some brown tones. It is regarded as a strong and ‘elastic’ timber, with excellent resistance to abrasion. It has many purposes: particularly boat building, furniture, decorative items, joinery and flooring amongst many others.

An interesting little fact; freshly cut logs sink in water so they cannot be transported by river. Consequently it possesses good stability properties.

Some of the properties are:
Bending Strength = 18,841 psi or 1,324 kg/cm2

Density = 47 Lbs/Ft3 or 753 kg/m3

Hardness = 1,800 lbs. or 816 kg

We can make any design of door with guarantee.
1. Security door ( iron-wooden )
2. French panel door
3. Glazed door
4. Pivot door
5. Toilet door (water repellant)
6. Etc
7. All are heavy duty doors.
prices
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

If you don’t fix handle and key, is the price not suppose to be less cheaper than the quoted?

Its a pivot heavy duty door

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Depressed101:
prices

What size of door do you want.
Thanks
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Depressed101:
prices

What size of door do you want. Thanks
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Chapmanovie: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dubemcapital1:
On single doors

How much for this wooden doors
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Chapmanovie:

How much for this wooden doors

3x7ft is 85k without keys and handle (depending your location)
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Willixo: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
6months after delivery

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by megacontrol(m): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2022
do you still make doors? not seen a post on that recently.

i'm on the lookout for a solid wooden door.

Dubemcapital1:
6months after delivery
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2022
megacontrol:
do you still make doors? not seen a post on that recently.

i'm on the lookout for a solid wooden door.

Yeah we make and install all kinds of door, what is the sizes of your door provision.
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
....the best of wood otherwise called "Ironwood"

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by mufutau55(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dubemcapital1:
....the best of wood otherwise called "Ironwood"

How much is the 4ft of this wooden door with iron inside for security. And how much for installation?
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:49am On Dec 15, 2022
mufutau55:

How much is the 4ft of this wooden door with iron inside for security. And how much for installation?
Thanks.

Hajji M.

4ft security is 650k as for now.

For all our products we install for free.

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by mufutau55(m): 3:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Dubemcapital1:

4ft security is 650k as for now.
For all our products we install for free.

Ok. Thanks. I will surely be in touch. Do you have various styles to choose from?

Hajji M
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by megacontrol(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
1.23m (W) x 2.26m (H) for main entrance after tiling and

1m (W) x 2.26m (H) for kitchen exit after tiling.

thanks

Dubemcapital1:

Yeah we make and install all kinds of door, what is the sizes of your door provision.
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
mufutau55:

Ok. Thanks. I will surely be in touch. Do you have various styles to choose from?

Hajji M

Yeah, but i trust we can design of your choice door

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
megacontrol:

thanks

If these are the sizes you need, we need to install the door frame before laying tiles then the panel will follow suit after tiles
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
megacontrol:

thanks

If these are the sizes you need, we need to install the door frame before laying tiles then the panel will follow suit after tiles. But we can still install both the frame and the panels same time if the tyler will use Leaser level for the tiles
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by mufutau55(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Dubemcapital1:

Yeah, but i trust we can design of your choice door

Thank you Sir. I shall be in touch.

Hajji M.
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
mufutau55:

Thank you Sir. I shall be in touch.

Hajji M.

Thank you boss, i appreciate you sir

1 Like

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by megacontrol(m): 3:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Tiles has been done already inside, just left the provision for the doors.
That's why the measurement provided stated after tiling.

We need to make the doors to fit.

Kindly advice if there's any issues with that.

Dubemcapital1:

If these are the sizes you need, we need to install the door frame before laying tiles then the panel will follow suit after tiles. But we can still install both the frame and the panels same time if the tyler will use Leaser level for the tiles
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2022
megacontrol:
Tiles has been done already inside, just left the provision for the doors.
That's why the measurement provided stated after tiling.

We need to make the doors to fit.

Kindly advice if there's any issues with that.

Alright there's no problems we will device a method to work on it still. With my experience as an engineer i know it will not be a problem.
Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by megacontrol(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Good to know.
can i see samples of your own recent work and prices? i have looked through the thread and saw some quite dated.

Need a simple minimalistic design... dark brown shade with few horizontal divider lines only, long handle, deadlock keys and sturdy hinges. all solid original materials.

also important to know long it will take.

thanks

Dubemcapital1:

Alright there's no problems we will device a method to work on it still. With my experience as an engineer i know it will not be a problem.

Re: **Tastefully Finished And Trusted Wooden Doors** by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
megacontrol:
Good to know.
can i see samples of your own recent work and prices? i have looked through the thread and saw some quite dated.

Need a simple minimalistic design... dark brown shade with few horizontal divider lines only, long handle, deadlock keys and sturdy hinges. all solid original materials.

also important to know long it will take.

thanks

Dark brown shade... a little close to your description

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices / Acres Of Land At Agbowa- Ikosi, Lagos State / Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.