Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia (42585 Views)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In India With 200 Gram Of Heroin [photo] / Nigerian man arrested in India with 300 gram of heroin / Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Femeto: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Ykc2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:
Igbo drugsmen strike again!

These guys are hardcore criminal and it is now starting to seem like the curse on Ojuku is taking a toll on his kinsmen.

If this one escape this, he would have been on Twitter beating his chest and claiming to have developed Cambodia, Australia, Nepal, Pakistan, and etc.
your name sound like northern name, if your from north you supposed to be a suicide bomber or bandit this are the only work in the north
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by BOFA2020: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
The developers are at it again oh. So they are now developing Austria and Cambodia? Soon they will claim that Austria is nothing without their drug money.

How anyone with the smallest common sense will still try to smuggle drugs in these countries such as Cambodia beats my imagination. Na by force to get rich overnight?

The same people who will be bragging and talking rubbish about othere.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:

These guys are hardcore criminal and it is now starting to seem like the curse on Ojuku is taking a toll on his kinsmen.

If this one escape this, he would have been on Twitter beating his chest and claiming to have developed Cambodia, Australia, Nepal, Pakistan, and etc.

As an Igbo guy, this comment got me laughing so hard
grin grin grin grin angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/09/nigeria-man-two-others-arrested-over-attempt-smuggle-99342-grams-drugs-australia

The destinies of Yoruba pipu are locked up somewhere in ThiefBunu’s Van. Cowards that can't deal with just one ugly man, but fit kari Igbo pipu matter for head.
There is more to life than hating on Igbos and digging up head of corpses oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by GermanPoison(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kylce042:

We're still better than your kingsmen dealing human skulls � yet still broke as Bleep!!!!!

I only thank God for Igbos. Lagos and Ogun could have just been a skull trading place. Igbo Amaka cool
u re pained sorry Igbo develop lagos and Ogun with 2by2 shops

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Asour: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:
Why will they arrest him?
He was just trying to develop Cambodia...
Hard working tribe
The richest tribe in Nigeria
Other tribes r lazy...

Most of you go out,ruin this country name and then call it zoo.. Even thou I also hate this country, but this act is too bad!!!
Three tribes that keep giving this country bad names "Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba "..

We south south r the most God fearing tribe in Nigeria.. We r d head of this country.. Without us,this country will collapse!!

The South South Oil revenues have been crucial to the Nigerian project but to say without you the country would collapse would be ignorant.

For one, we don't know whether Nigeria would have focused on developing other resources if oil — and its easy money— didn't blind them. I am sure you know Nigeria has other Mineral/Agricultural resources too.

Secondly, Oil comes from (and perhaps is going to be found in other areas outside SS[assuming oil is going to still be relevant in the world]) albeit in small quantities.

Thirdly, NOT all countries have oil. And they still exist.
Matter of fact, many countries in Sub saharan Africa/Middle east with oil have been environmentally devastated and marked by violence. Almost as though oil became a curse to them.

Oil from the SS has been Nigeria's mainstay.TRUE.

But saying the country would collapse without it is not that simple. It is like saying without a father (in the home)all children be failures. Well that is quite likely but not certain as I can tell you of many individuals who achieved good successes in their lives without their fathers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
I really pity them oo, chai, Cambodia of all places, bad bad bad for them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kbabs02(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kylce042:

We're still better than your kingsmen dealing human skulls � yet still broke as Bleep!!!!!

I only thank God for Igbos. Lagos and Ogun could have just been a skull trading place. Igbo Amaka cool

No be ur people dey buy those skull mine to boost their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by badman007(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
10 Dollars per gram... what’s the point of doing this business?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by GermanPoison(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kylce042:

The destinies of Yoruba pipu are locked up somewhere in ThiefBunu’s Van. Cowards that can't deal with just one ugly man, but fit kari Igbo pipu matter for head.
There is more to life than hating on Igbos and digging up head of corpses oh!
d developers of the world they can't generate revenue for SE but can generate for other state. delusional people Igbo kwenu drug peddlers of the world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ykc2:
your name sound like northern name, if your from north you supposed to be a suicide bomber or bandit this are the only work in the north

Based on logistics oh!
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by NaMeAboki: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
They keep tarnishing our image, Nigerians are increasingly being hated almost everywhere (from Ghana to South Africa, Asia to Europe and America) because of these ppl; enough is enough pls let them go and have their Biafra; at least the country (whatever is left of it) will be better off without their criminal toxicity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Ykc2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kylce042:

Based on logistics oh!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kbabs02:

No be ur people dey buy those skull mine to boost their business.

We buy and get rich you dig and get poorer grin
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Originalsly: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Our tribalistic mentality... always thinking tribe first.... is the main reason for our sorry state of affairs and lack of development and progress. Abroad your tribe doesn't matter.... your nationality does.... Nationality....Nigerian... you are automatically singled out for special scrutiny.... regardless of tribe or status. We shouod really be concerned about anyone tarnishing our image abroad because we are indirectly affected.

@ topic... why would someone be sending books from Cambodia to Australia? ...that's a big red flag. Cambodia prisons are great.... I can't even begin to imagine the menu. May their stomachs have the guts to digest whatever comes down the pike.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by nkiliuzo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
I wonder why everytime there is a drug crackdown, the Nigerians caught are most likely Igbo .. as an Igbo guy this is quite painful to see cos later you will see them on nairaland beating their chest shouting for Biafra and whatnot when our kins are busy out there disgracing themselves..
you hardly hear Yoruba ppl in drug related crimes abroad.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Conrod: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bolowolowo:
This is why they have one of their own running for leader of the WTO, so they can facilitate the trade and movement of illicit drugs. It's in their blood
And who stops you from internationalizing your skull mining business,the doors to all mortuaries are open.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:

I'm an Igbo guy but this is damn funny. grin grin

Tribalism is in the heart of this forum and it's sad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
NaMeAboki:
They keep tarnishing our image, Nigerians are increasingly being hated almost everywhere (from Ghana to South Africa, Asia to Europe and America) because of these ppl; enough is enough pls let them go and have their Biafra; at least the country (whatever is left of it) will be better off without their criminal toxicity.

Mumu you no wise! Pipu wey wise nah them no gree us go cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by ZAWs: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
It can only be ipob miscreants.
That's how they go about embarrassing this country everywhere they go.
when they commit crime; they are Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:

These mods would see igbo being mentioned on the thread act blind.. If it's yoruba they'll start deleting comments.

Shataap n go to the grave in ya village and dig up skulls for us to buy and develop your cursed land.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by 4four(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nothing much to say than rest in peace in advance
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kbabs02(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kylce042:

We buy and get rich you dig and get poorer grin

Ofcos u get richer with drug trafficking and ritual.....lest I forget all Igbo's are billionaire including those that sells gala and egg roll.....I am %100 sure that u re one of those gala sellers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
Dem Developers at it again .. grin grin

Lzaa, Imhotep ,you say what?
At least Abacha never stole grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Revere27: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Karlovich:
No wonder their leaders are building 2 new airports in Beerfra to facilitate the drug trade when they eventually gain independence as smuggling of babies and drugs will be key to improving their GDP.

Kai nah.... Ó wrong nau grin
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by helinues: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
imhotep:

At least Abacha never stole grin

And why should statement made by someone be my headache or yours?

Face the topic
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
My igbo brothers can never disappoint, when u here drugs outside Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

And why should statement made by someone be my headache or yours?

Face the topic
@Topic: Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
LOOKING AT The name am not suprise they keep disgracing us everyday

Nigeria which way

Am realy so tired

Over to you Ncan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.