Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,485 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia (42583 Views)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In India With 200 Gram Of Heroin [photo] / Nigerian man arrested in India with 300 gram of heroin / Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by winterfell007(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Igbo kwenu.

We ALL knew it would be them them after seeing the headline

Anyone who claims otherwise, thunder would fire him/her

Come you dey mental? Why you dey type my name. Shey na me carry drugs. If i start my own...
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Ty440: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Go find the source of ur problems leave IBO alone. Mkpi
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by uuzba(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mokason28:
This guys are in deep shit
Na dem go shout "End SARS" pass.
See am now!

SARS will never end in this country. Too many criminal up and down.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kestolove(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kill am na Igbo kill am..
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:
Why will they arrest him?
He was just trying to develop Cambodia...
Hard working tribe
The richest tribe in Nigeria
Other tribes r lazy...

Most of you go out,ruin this country name and then call it zoo.. Even thou I also hate this country, but this act is too bad!!!
Three tribes that keep giving this country bad names "Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba "..

We south south r the most God fearing tribe in Nigeria.. We r d head of this country.. Without us,this country will collapse!!

Well, I hate to sound tribalistic but the bolded is so true. Igbos want to create Biafra cos they claim Nigeria is bad, but outside the shores of this country, 70% of crimes are perpetrated by them. If you go to any country, even Ghana, and they say something bad about Nigeria, it's most likely that some Igbos have started doing something bad, coupled with lack of respect for their host and their arrogance.

No doubt Igbos are truly hardworking and energetic, but I feel like their value system is clearly based on money, which is very wrong. I am glad that they are speaking against it now, especially the new generation Igbos born outside the south east.

Yorubas, Hausas and Niger Deltans ain't perfect either, but for Igbos, their continuous bad mouthing of Nigeria is just a big irony cos they're the number 1 defacers of Nigeria outside the country.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:
Igbo drugsmen strike again!

These guys are hardcore criminal and it is now starting to seem like the curse on Ojuku is taking a toll on his kinsmen.

If this one escape this, he would have been on Twitter beating his chest and claiming to have developed Cambodia, Australia, Nepal, Pakistan, and etc.
Guy,you get problem.Attack the guy and his offence without smuggling your ethnic sentiments into it.IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU?*spits in disgust*.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by 2cribz: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wooeeeeuuuuuu.. ma niggi

I make her sit on ya face,while i go digging your safe. lol

Its ya neighborhood drug dealer. Oh yea i need that.....
What it be.
Igbos niggis done it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMlYTCplso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrlI-j4-gTk
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by sirjentul05(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:

These guys are hardcore criminal and it is now starting to seem like the curse on Ojuku is taking a toll on his kinsmen.

If this one escape this, he would have been on Twitter beating his chest and claiming to have developed Cambodia, Australia, Nepal, Pakistan, and etc.

Idiot correct yourself, it's ojukwu, not ojuku....mkpi
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kbabs02:

No be ur people dey buy those skull mine to boost their business.

I done talk before i go still talk am again.! We buy and get riches and you dig and get poorer. Bigot
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Karlovich:
No wonder their leaders are building 2 new airports in Beerfra to facilitate the drug trade when they eventually gain independence as smuggling of babies and drugs will be key to improving their GDP.
Sigh!You are an irredeemable bigot.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
GermanPoison:
u re pained sorry Igbo develop lagos and Ogun with 2by2 shops

You gas joor! You no geh talk
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by balitaaluminium(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Contact us at Balita Aluminium , for all kinds of your Aluminium , for house roofing.
For more information, contact Grace on 090-38-14-51- 66
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ginusa79 and karlovich, una no well. grin

See as una just use mouth damage people. grin

And Philipponzaghi, after you have seen the destruction by these guys, you sef come dey add salt. Na your own go pain dem pass sef. grin
This is no joking matter,Boss.Let stop initiating a war where there is none.Attack the dude and leave his tribe out of this.SIMPLE!
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kbabs02(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kylce042:

I done talk before i go still talk am again.! We buy and get riches and you dig and get poorer. Bigot

Buhahahaha grin grin grin gala sellers is talking ...maggot
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:
Why will they arrest him?
He was just trying to develop Cambodia...
Hard working tribe
The richest tribe in Nigeria
Other tribes r lazy...

Most of you go out,ruin this country name and then call it zoo.. Even thou I also hate this country, but this act is too bad!!!
Three tribes that keep giving this country bad names "Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba "..

We south south r the most God fearing tribe in Nigeria.. We r d head of this country.. Without us,this country will collapse!!
When will you and your chestbeating goons get sense?A crime was reported here and instead of you to condemn it and leave,you somehow lit a flame when the ocassion does not call for it.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Igbo6(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:

Why don’t you share and spread love in order to prosper in life. Why do you choose ignorance and hate?
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Orpe7(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na dem
Flat heads
Awon Olori pelebe
Wan go develop that side abi
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by dasparrow: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
"I want to travel abroad for greener pastures! I want to travel abroad for greener pastures!!" This is the end result.

Many of you think money grows on trees abroad. When you realize that nowhere is easy and no country is easy, then you begin to peddle drugs so that you you can build mansion in your village and have gullible naive Nigerians kiss your feet and sing your praises. SMH.

Make una continue. Very soon, no nation will give you people visa again and then you will be forced to sit down in your country and fix it!
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Igbo6(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
noleflendum:
Na dem
Ndi "deveropers"
Ibo amaka
Let them kill them fast they have no use to us
Nepotism will only mar you and your generation unborn. Spread love.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Joshcoli:
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace
Haaaahmem... Halaluya...
For Christ's sake,will you stop trivializing this?I am trying hard to suppress the urge to laugh,even though I am pissed off by the ethnic sentiments attending this thread.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
generalwo:
..... If they prosecute them, some very stupid people will come out to say some people don't like blacks especially Nigerians..... A country the owners are trying so hard to build, u wanna go there and spoil it with hard drugs all in the name of making quick money so u can drive big cars and carry women with buttocks as wide as Liverpool goal post....... Abeg make them inject them with the whole damn thing and send them back to their home town...... Na all these kind people dey make opportunities hard for honest people abroad......
You made sense.But the bolded really sent my tears duct on overdrive.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by gaskiyamagana: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Karlovich:
No wonder their leaders are building 2 new airports in Beerfra to facilitate the drug trade when they eventually gain independence as smuggling of babies and drugs will be key to improving their GDP.

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
With the kind of comments I have read here so far,I am inclined to think that it will take a miracle for this country to exhibit any form of unity and oneness.We really need to renegotiate the terms of our almagamation in 1914.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by maak400: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ginusa79:

You know them so well, most of them are criminals, from baby factory, to drugs, to rituals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by maak400: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Karlovich:
Savage tongue
True though
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by gaskiyamagana: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

For Christ's sake,will you stop trivializing this?I am trying hard to suppress the urge to laugh,even though I am pissed off by the ethnic sentiments attending this thread.
What do you mean by ethnic sentiment?
Igbokwenu, Igbo amaka, na only dem be Nigeria abroad?
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by gaskiyamagana: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Igbo6:

Nepotism will only mar you and your generation unborn. Spread love.
Sharap, Shatap.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

What do you mean by ethnic sentiment?
Igbokwenu, Igbo amaka, na only dem be Nigeria abroad?
Pls,I get your drift.Let stop using a few bad ones among them as a pretext to badmouth the entire tribe.Even you cannot deny there are good ones among them who have shown love and goodwill.Please,I beseech you,stop this unnecessary labelling.
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Kylce042(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kbabs02:

Buhahahaha grin grin grin gala sellers is talking ...maggot

Nah that gala we take develop your lands ewu! and we're proud of it. Coward what have you?!!! Smoking ganja and digging up graves. Dirty!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by ada9ja(f): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
please not a Nigerian man.....................................Biafran man
Re: Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia by Ten06(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
He is not a Nigerian, he is a Biafran . He is my blooder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.