Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Help Me Guys I'm Confused - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Guys I'm Confused (352 Views)

I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / I GOT THE FUNDS GUYS... I'M GOOD! / Pls Guys I'm In Need Of Amazon Cards, Cash Is Readily Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys I'm Confused by Baltazarcus(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Hello everyone, pls I need you advice on this issue.i live in Abuja and as God may have it today I was offered an opportunity by someone, the man gave me two choices to choose from, because I approached him for a job as I'm currently doing internship in an ICT firm without pay. So this man said to me after I complained that I'm jobless and that I have little to go by. He said he can give me a job IN one of the federal government agencies or that he can help me access loan from Nirsal bank a loan to start up a business. Now the problem is that my people told me to take the job rather than taking loan to start a business that most business in the country are struggling to survive. I'm really confused as to what to do now. Your advice is needed thanks.
Re: Help Me Guys I'm Confused by SmartProf(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Your people who told you to take the job offer over a loan are very wise. U can now see that not all village people are evil. Listen to the advise of your people cos a good job can always birth a sustainable business, but if u opt for a loan you must have a repayment plan with interest charged, you'll need guarantors, and if the business fails U'll be back to ground zero. Ensure you get back to that man soonest with a firm decision. Don't spend 600 years gathering advise only to discover your helper has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Guys I'm Confused by Dangrace01: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Baltazarcus:
Hello everyone, pls I need you advice on this issue.i live in Abuja and as God may have it today I was offered an opportunity by someone, the man gave me two choices to choose from, because I approached him for a job as I'm currently doing internship in an ICT firm without pay. So this man said to me after I complained that I'm jobless and that I have little to go by. He said he can give me a job IN one of the federal government agencies or that he can help me access loan from Nirsal bank a loan to start up a business. Now the problem is that my people told me to take the job rather than taking loan to start a business that most business in the country are struggling to survive. I'm really confused as to what to do now. Your advice is needed thanks.

Never rush to start business. Take the job start life then later build your business part time after you have grown well you can quit job and focus on your business.

But if you have experience in business go for the loan

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Guys I'm Confused by phorget(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Get the job first. Business in Nigeria these days is like dressing well before a SARS, you don't know if you'll get home alive.

(1) (Reply)

Clearances Sale Canon 760d Camera For Sale / Connect, Refer & Earn Unlimited Cash On MORE App / Production Of Powdered Detergent At Commercial Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.