Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People (653 Views)

Business People, Stop Enriching These Importation Information Marketers / Nairalander Launches Customised Tshirts For Abuja Based People / GTB Launches Social Impact Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by DadaStephen1(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Apart from Nairaland which has not only added value to Nigerians, but also generated lots of contents for the internet over the years, Nigerians do not really have digital platforms that attracts internet users from outside that much.
A Nairalander has launched the ceoshub dot net which is meant to compete with global brands to push NIGERIA into the satellite space.

The social network is designed for business people and for business purposes with lots of perks.

Nigerians are often blocked out or restricted on any online platform that offers opportunities and value due to the stigmatization of cybercrime and fraud related issues.
This social network has put measures in place to curb such issues without relegating any country.
Was launched October 1st for Nigerians and will be launched November 7th globally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by DadaStephen1(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Why use ceoshub

FREE MEMBERSHIP

✔️ Showcase Your Ideas, products and services

✔️ Learn from Business Practitioners Daily

✔️ Organise and Attend Business Events

✔️ Generate Business Ideas

✔️ Learn The Latest Business Trends

EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP

✔️Use Our Teleconferencing Platform

✔️ Connect with Partners and Co-Founders

✔️ Get Jobs, Gigs, Contracts and Offers directly from employers.

✔️ Connect Directly With Entrepreneurs, Investors and Inventors via chats and calls.

✔️Get Business Coaches and Mentors

✔️ Invest in Unique Startups

✔️ Participate in Monthly Contests to Win lots of perks.

✔️ Use Our e-Commerce store to sell globally with shipping handled by us
(Terms and Conditions Apply).

ceoshub.net is a secure, trusted and reliable network of entrepreneurs in different countries across the world.

It is also a microblog platform for writers.

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by dingbang(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice initiative Op. I strongly pray that your website grows from strength to strength, amen.

I am glad to see things like this and pray that more youths take advantage of the digital space to come up with innovative digital solutions.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by DadaStephen1(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2020
The CHNet is the chat platform for ceoshub.net where users can interact in a more secured way.

CHNet will give a fantastic experience to users.
Besides normal business interactions and networking, you get to:

Sell your Products on our International Store to users around the world
Create and Attend Events
Enjoy our Teleconferencing Facilities for audio and video meetings with business associates (2 – 99 persons) with no time limits.
Issue and Enjoy Giveaways in Terms of Coupons, Discounts, Free Tickets, Gifts and so on.
Tip Someone with or Receive Tips from someone in Fiat Currencies using Wallet inbuilt into our Community
Make Money Monthly in USD by getting 20% Referral Bonus on Every User that joins the CHNet through you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by Mide3367: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice one op.. Try develop apps and also be ready to spend on ads just like tik tok did to get more and more people enlightened about it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by dingbang(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Mide3367:
Nice one op.. Try develop apps and also be ready to spend on ads just like tik tok did to get more and more people enlightened about it.
yeah I am sure he will get there. Mehn to run ads eh cheesy

But I dont know, Nairaland didnt run ads o. It is just self selling. I strongly believe that websites of this sort take time to grow just like trees.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by DadaStephen1(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank You For the Love guys.
We are seeing some of you already signing up to use the social network.
You can share your experience or drop your reviews and observations.

We will run ads on Nairaland, And other social network platforms as well as some national dailies if possible.
Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by abolem369(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Well done DST, keep it up. The best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
nice ... in no time, your platform will grow.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by Crochet: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
DadaStephen1:
Thank You For the Love guys.
We are seeing some of you already signing up to use the social network.
You can share your experience or drop your reviews and observations.

We will run ads on Nairaland, And other social network platforms as well as some national dailies if possible.
great. But if you continue to spend more time in nairaland than in your site, it won't make sense. Even though it may seem boring at first, just keep up.

I love the groups feature, my favorite part.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by Mide3367: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
dingbang:
yeah I am sure he will get there. Mehn to run ads eh cheesy

But I dont know, Nairaland didnt run ads o. It is just self selling. I strongly believe that websites of this sort take time to grow just like trees.
exactly. He has to be consistent about it. Even pay people to refer.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by 10thTenthMan: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice one.

Another blog is also

https://mygistroom.com/index.php

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by DadaStephen1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
They’re arriving already.

Re: Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People by DadaStephen1(m): 4:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Thanks Guys for the show of Love and Support from here.
The Social Network is doing quite well.
On Tuesday, we got a call from some investors who indicated interest in the project.

We’ve also developed an android mobile app for it.

Users are adding value.

(1) (Reply)

/ Bank Card / All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.