Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. (650 Views)

7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2021
By human nature every human being wants to be independent of the other, yes we all wants to be rich, wealthy and famous, I mean everyone wants to have an investment of his own , but wait oh if everyone becomes rich who will roof your intending mansion, who will empty your soakaway pit when is filled up, who will be driving you in your LS 460L and S Class, who will be pumping your tires and towing your car when it gets bad, who will be selling fufu or johnwhite, who will be going to the farm to plant and uproot cassava, etc.
Do your own and thank God if you become successful. Both Bible and Koran did not promise us that there will not be poor people in the world.
IF you are rich, you are rich because of the poor people around you so help them. It is not by your power nor might but by God's grace.
Motivational speakers of how to succeed in life should stop this misleading preachings. People need to know the truth. We all can not be rich. If you rich today your children or grand children will be poor you can check history. Those houses and lands and companies you are building now will be bought over by the children or grand children of your gate mens, cobblers, farmers, soakaway pit workers, farmers, mechanics and bicycle repairers. This is a fact you can check around you.
Recently I acquired a land which when the real owner was alive as a child you dare not urinate in the land if the man catch you, you will cry. The man died last year and the elderly son who used to chase us away from the land because of the cherry and pear in the land sold the land to me. He used the money to Bury his dad. Who are my parents?
Don't go there so that I will not cry please. My mum use to weed that farm for the owners wife for 2naira then.
I am not encouraging laziness like the Nigel people begging money but I am telling you that you may not be rich after all your struggle.
God help us. Amen.
Mod please move this to front page please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Lalasticlala, Seun etc please move to front page
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by LeeSantos(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2021
and the mysterious part of it is. no one knows who will be poor or rich.

3 Likes

Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2021
LeeSantos:
and the mysterious part of it is. no one knows who will be poor or rich.
Truth sir
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2021
wonderful
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by Sundrus: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Poverty na state of mind, though destiny also get part to play for the matter.
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sundrus:
Poverty na state of mind, though destiny also get part to play for the matter.
Oga na English you dey speak. Check around you and you will see the truth. Why has motivational speakers not hit jackpots?
How many motivational speakers are rich?
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by Sundrus: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Oga na English you dey speak. Check around you and you will see the truth. Why has motivational speakers not hit jackpots?
them plenty for pulpit...them all dey rich.
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by Tony142: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
amliftedhigher:

No mind am
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by Tony142: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
you are 100% correct, the funny part is that 100% of the world believe they will be rich, but after reality set in only 5% end up being rich, chaii, this life no balance
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by ewelike98925: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
:and the mysterious part of it is. no one knows who will be poor or rich. Truth sir
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tony142:
you are 100% correct, the funny part is that 100% of the world believe they will be rich, but after reality set in only 5% end up being rich, chaii, this life no balance
Until we all accept this reality, all this get rich quick syndrome which is killing our youths will never stop.
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mod
Please let people read this information and stop disturbing themselves
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by Tony142: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Until we all accept this reality, all this get rich quick syndrome which is killing our youths will never stop.

I swear
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by amliftedhigher: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tony142:

I swear
Mod is this article not worth sharing?
Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by omoyankee3(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Wrong mentality.

Nature runs on the law of abundance....think of how many fishes are in the sea, leaves on a tree, stars in the heavens etc. Wealth is no different and it's not a zero sum game. Everyone can have all he/she needs to be comfortable in life.

Have an abundance mentality and be prosperous.

2 Likes

Re: All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. by OGWILLS123: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2021
omoyankee3:
Wrong mentality.

Nature runs on the law of abundance....think of how many fishes are in the sea, leaves on a tree, stars in the heavens etc. Wealth is no different and it's not a zero sum game. Everyone can have all he/she needs to be comfortable in life.

Have an abundance mentality and be prosperous.

I love your context kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing -Injection Moulding / Elon Musk Reposted A 28-year-old’s Meme And Then It Sold As An NFT For $20,000 / Is Anyone Banking With Gtbank Experiencing This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.