Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (92849 Views)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by thaoriginator: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
dalass:

Police must reason your matter... Must you carry bitches? Are you a dog
shocked No more police #EndSars me say cry
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by ManOfG(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
There are numerous ways of dealing with women not to be beaten to pulp. No man in his right senses does that no matter the level of offence.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dalil8:

I neva see ur type mumu before. See ur next life try come as man cuz weda u hate men from now till Jesus come na still woman u be.

Dis one wey SARS kill na man abi na woman?

Abi u get sense pass d women wey go protest? Ode.

Report it again!!!
E be like say u get her time, take am easy o

one of the mod nah her boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Taiyemando(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Am animal is an animal, nothing else but an animal
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Dalil8: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why are u reporting dalil8 post? reply him, sebi u get balls abi nah pussy I don't know cheesy

No mind am, her mates follow for protest today. Na only for nairaland she get power.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is just how it should be, two red-pillers conversing and consoling themselves.

Do not engage them. grin grin
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by ayubasodeeq(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Very bad habit me i no get much to say ooo
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dalil8:

No mind am, her mates follow for protest today. Na only for nairaland she get power.

Leave her with her problem, we know all of dem, nah this forum their life start and finish
if u take them serious, u are just wasting Ur time, they don't deserve Ur attention a bit

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:
This is just how it should be, two red-pillers conversing and consoling themselves.

Do not engage them. grin grin
Stop reporting his post and face him like a man abi nah woman u be I don't know, unless u don't have balls/vagina grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by EmmaLege: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Any woman who also lays her hands on a man isn't a woman

real women don't beat their husband

Say no to violence against men
Say no to husband battering.

Thank you jare grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Last they finish him
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by BoboNogoDie: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
TheGiftedOne:
Any man who lays his hands on a woman is no longer a man.

Real men don't beat women. My dad never ever laid hands on my mum. I'm neither deviating from the precedence he set for me.

The best way to avoid that pitfall is to choose your wife wisely. Marry who get sense not who fine pass. A word is enough for the wise.

Say no to violence against Women.
Say no to wife battering.
[/s]
Some of you just come online to spew rubbish.
Imagine the brainless yarn of anybody whoever blablabla

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by 3times: 4:39am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BoboNogoDie:
[s][/s]
Some of you just come online to spew rubbish.
Imagine the brainless yarn of anybody whoever blablabla

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
[/s]
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
OKorowanta:
The outgoing SARS should handle his case as a send off gift...

"Outgoing SARS"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Happy2020: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Both are idiots. Watch she will be back with him next week on the DL because she has embarrassed herself by putting their business out there. This is not the first time he beat her and won’t be the last.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapphiere:
David would bail him. In Nigeria, celebrities don't enter cells.

Stop saying what you don't know.

Shut the f**k up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.