Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pls Help.. How Can I Recover A Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help.. How Can I Recover A Stolen Phone (318 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.. How Can I Recover A Stolen Phone by OfficialJayy: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Good morning good people of NL..

Please my sister's few months old phone was stolen at our house last night.. afterwards, we quickly went to the atm to withdraw all the money in her account, only to see that the thief had also withdrawn some amount of money..

Please I need advice on how to recover the phone.. any suggestions is highly welcome
Re: Pls Help.. How Can I Recover A Stolen Phone by Strika22(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2020
If you have the IMEI number you can go the police to trace it. What model of phone is it?
Re: Pls Help.. How Can I Recover A Stolen Phone by Kunja2: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Just visit police station with your IMEI number
Re: Pls Help.. How Can I Recover A Stolen Phone by Jacku: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
OfficialJayy:
Good morning good people of NL..

Please my sister's few months old phone was stolen at our house last night.. afterwards, we quickly went to the atm to withdraw all the money in her account, only to see that the thief had also withdrawn some amount of money..

Please I need advice on how to recover the phone.. any suggestions is highly welcome
how was it even stolen? Visit the police station it it's new phone or you have the IMEI number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Mobile Apps To Ease Your Life / Samsung Galaxy A02S Vs Galaxy A12: Speed Test Comparison / Wholesale Mobile Phone Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.