Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1381 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fablouzLeged: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2020
P

1 Like

Re: . by XXXXTENTACION: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Instead of to hustle and face your studies na girls be your problem

1 Like

Re: . by Madibah(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2020
I only chase the bag
I don't chase bitches
Make the money first
Woman is just a distraction to you when you're broke
But when you make the money you will be the one distracting them

Money over bitches
M.O.B

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2020
this is rubbish na.
focus on your studies and who you want to become in life.
if she walks fast leave her alone !!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Bombastically00(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
This life no balance my brother,,chase d bag first then girls gonna chase u...ur studies na d main reason u dey school,,to av a gf na jst to catch cruise...
Re: . by ceejayluv(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
fablouzLeged:
Pls dont mind my english ,I am a guy in campus in whose lifestyle defer from my friends I am good looking,dress well ,after lectures I read ,watch movies and do other stuffs but I don't have a girlfriend and I don't feel bad ,even if my room mates are gisting about girls I hardly initiate but they keep dragging me , asking me were is my girlfriend and i told them I have none but they think I was lying they don't believe some even ask for my phone after I gave them they went straight to my gallery or WhatsApp just to see if I am hiding something,this thing start making me nervous around them as they might think I am gay
So I made up my mind to approach a girl with all the fact that I never woo a girl ,even if they give me greenlight I won't approach am shy but no so shy .
So my first approach
I saw a girl I approached her we started gisting and she was smiling but wat she did at the end is what shocked me as I request for her numb but she decline I feel so down i dint ask for the second time I just say thank and left , I decided to take that rejection as a complement and approach another girl
So these second girl was even the worst because what she did to me was even the reason why I create this thread i saw he with her friend
Me - hello
Her -hy
Me -can yo give me a minute please
She started walking fast and i din't chase
Her again ,after that my confidence level totally drop,I was so sad,angry my mood change for

For days as I feel down i feel like i have droped my self worth as she might tell her friends that she turned down that goodlooking guy because I lucked eyes with one of her friend smiling and I feel intimidated that she might be referring to me just because I approach her Friend since then my perception against woman totally changed. I started hating woman , I did all i could to forget but I can't because that flashback keep popping up.I feel dumb and worthless for
Guy, focus on your self improvement. Although the earlier one learns pick up and approach of ladies the better. The fact is that it's a game of numbers. The tightest pick up player may have say, 80 percent meet- to- lay ratio ( that's an overestimate in my opinion). That means out of 10 girls, two Will shoot him down.
Should he allow those two that shot him down to demoralise him? No way. Have an abundance mentality. There are 3.5 Billion females on earth!!!
Re: . by Juliusmomoh: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Know the type of friend u move with.... #simple
Re: . by luvyaself95(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2020
if you think girls is your top priority then i will say keep on trying, but if not i will neither guy face your study work smart and hard and leave those ain't loyal bitch.
Re: . by fablouzLeged: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Bombastically00:
This life no balance my brother,,chase d bag first then girls gonna chase u...ur studies na d main reason u dey school,,to av a gf na jst to catch cruise...
thanks
Re: . by fablouzLeged: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2020
ceejayluv:

Guy, focus on your self improvement. Although the earlier one learns pick up and approach of ladies the better. The fact is that it's a game of numbers. The tightest pick up player may have say, 80 percent meet- to- lay ratio ( that's an overestimate in my opinion). That means out of 10 girls, two Will shoot him down.
Should he allow those two that shot him down to demoralise him? No way. Have an abundance mentality. There are 3.5 Billion females on earth!!!
OK tanx but I made up my mind not to approach any woman again
Re: . by gunners160(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Asking a lady out is not easy most especially the rude once. The truth is even players sometimes get the phobia of asking a lady out but still they do it
Rejection kills moral most especially when your pride tells you not to do. After doing it you hear the pride in you telling you " Shebi I tell you make you no go dhr" however, don't get discourages because it is a phase

Pls for now, never ask any random lady out. I mean ladies you meet on the road or any public place. Ask ladies who you are close to and you knw. Yes, they might turn you down or accept you, but they will do that with respect .

1 Like

Re: . by Jirehz(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Abeg forget those people wey say make u dey chase money and focus on ur studies... shit! Money wey dem don dey chase since 44AD where e dey.

Bro u are doing well
No worry eh, that second girl no dey cast you for her friends. She sef dey shy like you and you be like huge thing for her now.
She sef can’t believe it
Her friends go dey wish say nah dem u approach
So my Man U are doing well

No go back to that first one oo
Except say she initiate talk or she start to dey give u excess green light
Den nah on your own terms una go roll.

If the both no work
Baba hundreds of girls dey dat school
Continue to chyk girls.. not as a simp oo but as a real G wey know em onions

You’re doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ceejayluv(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
fablouzLeged:
OK tanx but I made up my mind not to approach any woman again
You can avoid Daytime/Street approach. Stick to online (in your spare time) and social circle for now. Gradually, when you've upped your Social frame, daytime approach will be a lot More convenient.

1 Like

Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: . by fablouzLeged: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2020
gunners160:
Asking a lady out is not easy most especially the rude once. The truth is even players sometimes get the phobia of asking a lady out but still they do it
Rejection kills moral most especially when your pride tells you not to do. After doing it you hear the pride in you telling you " Shebi I tell you make you no go dhr" however, don't get discourages because it is a phase

Pls for now, never ask any random lady out. I mean ladies you meet on the road or any public place. Ask ladies who you are close to and you knw. Yes, they might turn you down or accept you, but they will do that with respect .
is not easy I started to walk my head down while working in campus because of shame .
Re: . by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Those girls you are chasing on street give their numbers easily to strangers on social media.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Dis is simple my guy,,,,,,,,,

Rejection is something that Everyman is gonna come across,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The main reason that fueled yaa own is you want it because of your friends pressure,,,,,,,,

Learn to make decisions when situation comes naturally,,,,,,,,, wink

Don't loose focus you still have a long way to go my nigga

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2020
In case u dint know,girls can sense wen u ar tryin too hard & dis can make u look creepy. Hw can u walk 2a girl & ask her can u gimme a minute plz? iz it evangelism u want 2do or ar u a ritualist

Pple like u nid 2fuck ashawo to gain understandin dat poosie iz notin 2b feeling dumb abt. If I was one of dose ur friend,I will arrange better olosho 4u like two or three tyms. I have done dis b4,am nt playing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by WaterPurifier: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Who are these simps

As in eh, I don Taya for una
Re: . by fablouzLeged: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Jirehz:
Abeg forget those people wey say make u dey chase money and focus on ur studies... shit! Money wey dem don dey chase since 44AD where e dey.

Bro u are doing well
No worry eh, that second girl no dey cast you for her friends. She sef dey shy like you and you be like huge thing for her now.
She sef can’t believe it
Her friends go dey wish say nah dem u approach
So my Man U are doing well

No go back to that first one oo
Except say she initiate talk or she start to dey give u excess green light
Den nah on your own terms una go roll.

If the both no work
Baba hundreds of girls dey dat school
Continue to chyk girls.. not as a simp oo but as a real G wey know em onions

You’re doing well.
yes you are right I see one of her Friend coming closer to me always one to catch eye contact with me but I decline
Re: . by Goalnaldo(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2020
WaterPurifier:
Who are these simps

As in eh, I don Taya for una
I was expecting this earlier cheesy
Re: . by Goalnaldo(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Two turned you down and you're already tired? grin
Re: . by cigwe(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Your just my type..
Re: . by Dreadlock69(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Abeg sometimes make una dey put age we get why

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Caught Eating each others Toto During Live Sex Party -video / I Suffer From Social Anxiety / Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.