Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. (49482 Views)

OPINION: Why Dead People Open Their Eyes When They Are Dead / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Message To Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Has A Post For Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
dederocs:

criminal politicians are your problem, not yahoo boys, criminal politicians steal our common wealth, yahoo boy steals nothing from you...abi your currency na dollars?
STFU and don't patronize me. You all are a menace to our society. You idiot, the shady deals you low-lives has halt several opportunities for legit hustlers as me. SARS should pick you all up and burst your brains one after the other.

Politician ko, politicking ni.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Cheeryfeet: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Yes SARS should be reformed and not abolished totally.
Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it
You are not making sense. Sars should be scrapped entirely and the police should be reformed. Simple.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by dederocs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

STFU and don't patronize me. You all are a menace to our society. You idiot, the shady deals you low-lives has halt several opportunities for legit hustlers as me. SARS should pick you all up and burst your brains one after the other.

Politician ko, politicking ni.
Go street go shout up SARS grin
zombie.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
dederocs:

Go street go shout up SARS grin
zombie.
You think you're enjoying or making it? You're suffering, guy.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Mathantics: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
jansonn:

Shut the Bleep off!!

These guys are Northerners, they don't have problem with SARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Offpoint1: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
Funny... every time enter moto make we go station..now we dey station and you no wan open gate grin grin grin
That's some dope rap punchlinegrin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by EndYahoo: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Some protesters took the battle for the outright ban of SARS to a police station in Benin daring the policemen who had quickly locked up the gates to open it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7dp4sHFhE
Finally, this one no get sense.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by EgusiShankly: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Yes SARS should be reformed and not abolished totally.
Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it
U talk truth, they will hate you..

They made u de-activate... Too bad..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Irritant: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2020
phlame:

No Edo man... Thats how they talk.

U bam
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Aleora(f): 2:18am On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity
if them be yahoo boys,then thy should leave the job for efcc....wetin concern agbero with overload....failed yahoo boy...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Fourwinds: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I appeal to all law-abiding Nigerians to forthwith withdraw from the protest as it has been hijacked by criminals.

Let the police deal ruthlessly with any hoodlums who attempt to disrupt the peace and tranquility of Benin.

We will not tolerate any more killings of our security personnel. President Mohammadu Buhari and the IGP should do something about this nonsense before it gets out of hand.

God bless Nigeria.
just take a look at your stupidity... So the killing of innocent citizens is permitted right? You and your Buhari are not normal, if not this protest wouldn't have arised if innocent people were not killed in time past.. Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Fourwinds: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

The NPF needs a wholistic reconfiguration with the ban of SARS. SARS was formed to battle armed robbers and kidnappers in 1992 in lagos. in early 2000 , sars units were created nationwide due to increasing violent crimes. 10 years later, Internet fraud became popular and armed robberies becoming old fashioned . sars guys were becoming idle, no more action , no money. efcc guys are living like Saudi princes.sars were envying efcc guys and decided to have their share of proceeds of frauds.
the truth is that era of rampant armed robberies has gone. this is new era of Internet fraud. they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and segalink in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth. sars personnels should be deployed to fight bandits as SWAT team while government devotes more resources to efcc and icpc to have presence in every lg.
hmmmmmm....you did a good job here
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by banio: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity

Police/ SARS have virtually arrested all Nigerians directly or by proxy for doing nothing. So are You a foreigner ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.