Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank. (2265 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Who Is Jimoh Ibrahim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank. by Antiscam1: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2011
I have watched with curiosity the accusation and counter accusation btw Jimoh Ibrahim & union bank on who owes WHO?
While Jimoh had earlier sue d bank in MAY 2010 for owing his companies #63.5B,union bank went ahead to also sue Ibrahim & his companies for owing d bank #22B.

As d case progresses,Jimoh went ahead and commissions his own bank called ENERGY bank in Ghana while UNION bank shops for new buyer
for d trouble-packed bank.But shortly,after d commissioning of energy bank by d president of Ghana,Attah mill.The court ruled against Union back and impose a total of #25k payable to jimoh Ibrahim companies.Dis is d second case dat was instituted by UNION bank.

However,the court is yet to ruly in d first case which incidentally,UNION bank has refused to file a defense(I smelt foul play by UNION bank).dis is a suit where JIMOH & his companies claim dat union bank owes dem #63.5B.However,rumours earlier had it dat jimoh is to takeover d bank as he already owns substantial %,his latest debut wit Energy bank seems to lend credence to dis Rumour.WHAT DO U THINK will be d out come?pls contribute!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank. by monopolist: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
It will be good if Jimoh Ibrahim buy Union Bank.

I will be glad if Jimoh's ENERGY BANK acquires UNION BANK and establish all over Nigeria.

I can't wait to see Jimoh's ENERGY BANK competing with the baba [b]GTBank [/b]and the runner up ZENITH BANK.

We need a true Global Bank in Nigeria and it will be grea8 if its an offspring of GTBank and ENERGY BANK
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
i work for jimoh ibrahim
he is a very cunning man
deceitful person
he is not to be reckoned with
he deducts 50 k from my salary every month for a car he has not given me
recently he says we are all to own an Ipad which he is deducting 10 k again
so how much is going to remain

he sacks at will ,does not treat his staffs well
insults , seizing of salary ,suspension is the other of the day
I can assure that the energy bank will not be what it is meant to be
we have been in the system and we know how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Making 200,000/week Buying And Selling Itunes Or Amazon Giftcards / ONITSHA Harbours The Largest Market In Westafrica / What Can You Say About MIROPASS-A-MART Are They Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.