Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos (55384 Views)

Headies: Pretty Mike Dressed Like Eyo To Award Night / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Jeremiahgynag(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mad o
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by lavenjcrown(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
How many of the mad ones on the streets have you helped?..I'm not been sarcastic please.
Charmingrascal:
The message is so deep, it's not for the shallow mind.

Many of the mad people roaming the streets will actually regain their mental health if they see someone who can cater for them and take them to psychiatric care facility.

No be every madness be spiritual attack
some are caused by depression and other things and if they are taken care of they will be fine but this is Nigeria, this is Africa where the stereotype is that any mad person u see is either a drug addict or he/she has done some spiritual things that makes him/her mad. Others believe that a mad person suffers spiritual attack from "village people".

This narratives are wrong.
Care for mad people, they are human, they are brothers and sisters to some, they are mothers and fathers and na one mama born them too.

Government and well meaning individuals can take mental patients off the street to where they will be well taken care of.

#Worldmentalhealthday

#EndSARS

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Exodora: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Generalwoodz:
You get luck say those guys wey dey pick up mentally retards for rehab no sight you.

No book of lamentations recited gonna save your ass

And That humble practitioner who did the miracle of curing his madness, became overnight the most celebrated mad-doctor of his generation. They called him sojourner to the land of the spirits-

Achebe 1971

*Who get letter "G" from dangote bag of goddies ? should hola at for a collabo for the 1M prize money.
For real I have many of letter G .
So let's talk about my share first.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by PheelzAlmighty: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
No problem
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by pozehnani(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Whats the idea behind this? To celebrate madness??

Please someone explain to me.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kudos to him

Many well-dressed depressed people out there.
May God put an oil of ease on our heads.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Misterdhee1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
starbuck:
We are dealing with a crucial issue, this one carry him problems come undecided undecided..

He for kukuma go yabaleft to meet his kinds
So mental health isn't a worthy issue? Or everything should be halted before Sars get scrapped? If you're not interested, simply let people who get interest comment.

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by smiliyB(f): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The message is so deep, it's not for the shallow mind.

Many of the mad people roaming the streets will actually regain their mental health if they see someone who can cater for them and take them to psychiatric care facility.

No be every madness be spiritual attack
some are caused by depression and other things and if they are taken care of they will be fine but this is Nigeria, this is Africa where the stereotype is that any mad person u see is either a drug addict or he/she has done some spiritual things that makes him/her mad. Others believe that a mad person suffers spiritual attack from "village people".

This narratives are wrong.
Care for mad people, they are human, they are brothers and sisters to some, they are mothers and fathers and na one mama born them too.

Government and well meaning individuals can take mental patients off the street to where they will be well taken care of.

#Worldmentalhealthday

#EndSARS

You're right anyway but someone like me, I always run away not because I don't care but.... I'm pretty scared for my own life. You know almost all of them reacts violently.
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by tobechi74: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wonderful
We discriminate against these mad men as if we are any better.

Mad men are free. We live in bondage

One who is naturally kind and compassionate but will not hesitate to watch a thirteen years old boy die over opposing view is not free to his conscience. As long as we need an ancient book to tell us what is right and what is not,We cannot be mentally free. The book is thinking for us.

One who prefers candidate A but goes ahead to vote candidate B because his politicalGodfather, parent or religious leaders asked him to will continue to be a pawn in their hands. A governor who takes decision to please the Godfather but not in the state best interest is a slave to The godfather.

To be liberated from societal conditioning, we need need to examine the effect certain words have on us . He notices thoughts that brightens his mood and those that does not Why do I feel angry each time someone insults my Tribe, My prophet, my political party? These tribes, prophet, party existed long before I was born. I am not them. My happiness should not be tied to someone perception of them.

Next is to challenge our thoughts. Why do I belong to this group in the first place.? Could it be because my immediate family belonged here? If they belonged to the opposition, would I be a member of the opposition? Am I biased? Then he plays the devil advocate. He tries to see things from the opposition point of view. What if they are right?

We exlores our tendency to hand over decision making to Those perceived as superior to him Do I easily hand over decision to authority? Are authority always right? The present covid 19 pandemic showed a case of different medical doctors with conflicting view on the efficacy of Chloroquine in the treatment of the virus. Since experts could disagree over an issue, why can’t an individual disagree with the expert?

A mental free person explores various opinion ,engages in self- thinking and detach oneself from society labels. You are not your gender. You are not your tribe.you are not your religion .These are roles assigned to us while we are young. They were neccesary at that time when we lacked the ability to think. Now we have a choice to examine them . arriving at his own decision. His decision may not allign with that of the majority.He does then anyway.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by FemolasticA: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
The message was so deep! cry cry cry only few could understand

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by smiliyB(f): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:

So mental health isn't a worthy issue? Or everything should be halted before Sars get scrapped? If you're not interested, simply let people who get interest comment.
Don't mind him... undecided He doesn't know that many of our Sars men are suffering from mental health issues lipsrsealed
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by AmazingELixir: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok

All I can say is let his wish come through
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Okuda(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
His neatly painted blue shirt gives him away nao grin

But then Nigerians don't send

oga u sef for don give away if you see am for road
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
Comedian, Woli Arole dressed like a mentally disorder man, walks on the street of Lagos to see people reactions.

Woli Arole said some Nigerians gave him money, some chased him away, some nearly slapped me.

Hakeem Effect did the job.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGJ1ZExnCga/?hl=en

I just hope that he has not given his village people an idea of what to do to him in the future.
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Mastakija(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
this one no consern me #EndSars

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by TCKamar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wrong message. Mental health disorder is more than ordinary madness. Nigerians are so petty and small. Anxiety disorder, depression... also has to do with mental health challenges. Portraying madness as the only mental challenges is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
okay o

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Madness fit dis man chei.
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
okay.

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kudos to him and Hakeem Effect for their awesome efforts to raise awareness on an important issue.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Good one

This can end SARS
what can end sars??
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
lavenjcrown:
How many of the mad ones on the streets have you helped?..I'm not been sarcastic please.

I don't have the resources to do that but I have tried in little way I can to call the appropriate authority to some psychiatric patients I have seen in distress few times
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Oracleforce: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
osamz007:
leave environment alone we dey talk of #endsars

Armed robber and Yahoo boiz don settle...Oya, talk true...
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Commonsense99: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
World mental day.. Kemi Olunloyo comes to Mind grin

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yoruba adage says, " wèrè dún wo ní, kò se bí l'omo" Meaning: it is fun watching a mad person display his insanity but you can't wish to have a mad child"
May we never run mad but it is the duty of government to take care of this mad people or mentally deranged people because only 1 out of 1000 people will want to take care of them.
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by uuzba(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
Sane Madman
It's very dangerous for black people to joke with madness or craziness..
The world has already stereotyped black people as useless.
Now, you went and dress like this, say na joke you dey joke .
White people will now carry this picture and spread very well in the news stands and say, " You see it? I told you Nigger people are stupid. Tomorrow they will say black lives matter. Is this useless person life that matters?
After all their Education, see how they dress. Kill all of them Abeg ".

Hmm. I no dey O.
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Adecodedstar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
As an online entrepreneur preparing/already exploiting the business world, you may find it hard keeping new customers glued to your business platform at first glance until they are able to see offers which gives them optimum satisfaction in exchange for their money.

You may have good offers (goods/services) that you are bringing to the market but the way you position yourself and also present them graphically and professionally makes/mar the willingness of your customers to engage productively.

If you fall into this category, it means you need a unique business identity that connects customers straight to the heart of your business. This is where we fit in perfectly.

Get;
�a 3d unique logo designed for your brand/business for profile picture or post
�a watermark for attachment on products and services advertised online.
�a bonus logo design (on different background) for exact cover photo size of any social platform of your choice.
�a opportunity to make multiple corrections.
�a 2d logo for prints on letter heads, paper bags/nylon, clothes etc.

All these offers made available to match your budget for as low as #3000. Designs to be made available in PNG and JPG formats.

At Triple-A Graphics, we ideate and design professionally to help our clients communicate better in a market environment.

Call: 08168479347
WhatsApp: +2347017400786
Link to our business page: https:///3lFPLir

Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Netmuch(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hope u never broke like this woli ARO (PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL) ile... Different startegy for lifting depression. My ppl abi i talk nonsense ni?
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by rrhostomy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
To make mockery of Mentally inadequate people or to spread hate for madness? Helep me ask Arole again the lesson from this project.(#^.^#)(#^.^#)(#^.^#)ಠ_ಠ
Re: Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
uuzba:

It's very dangerous for black people to joke with madness or craziness..
The world has already stereotyped black people as useless.
Now, you went and dress like this, say na joke you dey joke .
White people will now carry this picture and spread very well in the news stands and say, " You see it? I told you Nigger people are stupid. Tomorrow they will say black lives matter. Is this useless person life that matters?
After all their Education, see how they dress. Kill all of them Abeg ".

Hmm. I no dey O.
Where you con dey, in fact where exactly are you trying to run to.? You dey full ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.