Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Forex Diary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Diary (1368 Views)

My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
I funded my account yesterday with 5.30$. I want to trade and get a feel of the market.
My goal is to attain 40$ in a month.
PS: I have 4 months experience in trading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Diary by sulaimon22: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Keep the update coming. I've heard about forex many times but haven't been able to learn. can u provide some resources for me to follow?

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by newinventions: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2020
The best way to trade forex is through the use of moving averages. Moving averages will reveal to you the behaviour of traders. If you study moving averages well, you will hardly lose in the forex market.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by legendseeker(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:
I funded my account yesterday with 5.30$. I want to trade and get a feel of the market.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:
That money is too small to trade ma'am
Re: My Forex Diary by Snitch24(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
With 5$ lol
OK ooh
Re: My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
fados4sure:

That money is too small to trade ma'am
How much is not too small to trade with?

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: My Forex Diary by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:

How much is not too small to trade with?
At least $100 is okay though small
Re: My Forex Diary by Notatribalist(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
newinventions:
The best way to trade forex is through the use of moving averages. Moving averages will reveal to you the behaviour of traders. If you study moving averages well, you will hardly lose in the forex market.
No professional traders that does not lose,we lose some and win some,at the end we are profitable..
Re: My Forex Diary by Notatribalist(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
sulaimon22:
Keep the update coming. I've heard about forex many times but haven't been able to learn. can u provide some resources for me to follow?
Do you have a start up capital?if yes WhatsApp me via my signature I will send you some videos
Re: My Forex Diary by Notatribalist(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:
5 dollars deposits? And you want to make 40dallars a month?sorry to say you already setting urself up for failure with such target..And you just said you only have 4months trading experience, meaning you started during this pandemic. You have not even see the real forex market yet and you want to start making over 1000 percent monthly.. Pls don't comeback to tell us how forex is bad o,like one guy whom after losing 10dollars came here to create a thread claiming forex is bad...I started forex in 2002,it's took me 6 years before I became profitable.. Goodluck to you anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Diary by showafrica(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Notatribalist:
4 dollars deposits? And you want to make 40dallars a month?sorry to say you already setting urself up for failure with such target..And you just said you only have 4months trading experience, meaning you started during this pandemic. You have not even see the real forex market yet and you want to start making over 1000 percent monthly.. Pls don't comeback to tell us how forex is bad o,like one guy whom after losing 10dollars came here to create a thread claiming forex is bad...I started forex in 2002,it's took me 6 years before I became profitable.. Goodluck to you anyway

I dont know what she wants to achieve.. Forex is not scrabble but if she can gamble, she may be lucky to hit 40$ but she should not complain when the 5$ dissappears.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by showafrica(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:

U for use this money gamble binary..
Re: My Forex Diary by maxjax(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
just passin'
Re: My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Interesting comments here. Everyone is considering the monetary aspect, no one is considering the health aspect.

How can a newbie just invest 44k in something she knows little about? That's high blood pressure. grin

You guys can go ahead and start with all your savings; as for me, 5$ is a good start. Thank you grin

6 Likes

Re: My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
showafrica:

I don't gamble
Re: My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
showafrica:

I dont know what she wants to achieve.. Forex is not scrabble but if she can gamble, she may be lucky to hit 40$ but she should not complain when the 5$ dissappears.
I won't complain. 2,500 naira is chicken change tongue
Re: My Forex Diary by Umarzy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
showafrica:

I Swear grin
Re: My Forex Diary by Umarzy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:

Hmm. $5 deposit?

No shaa use big lot size, maintain your level grin

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Diary by showafrica(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:

I won't complain. 2,500 naira is chicken change tongue

Why not just send 5 people N500 each, the blessings they will shower on you we pave better ways for you than throwing it away. At 0.01 lot, one open negative trade will OFF it. Why the waste. If its chicken change, dash it out... If you want to practice forex use demo

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by Babara1994(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2020
showafrica:

Why not just send 5 people N500 each, the blessings they will shower on you we pave better ways for you than throwing it away. At 0.01 lot, one open negative trade will OFF it. Why the waste. If its chicken change, dash it out... If you want to practice forex use demo
Lol
I can take two trades simultaneously and still have more than half my account intact.
Re: My Forex Diary by showafrica(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Babara1994:

Lol
I can take two trades simultaneously and still have more than half my account intact.

By Monday, i want to see your equity, may be i will borrow you so that ur blood pressure no go pass 130/80

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by karkinase(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Babara1994:
Money you shuld have use to buy suya n enjoy ur life... grin
Re: My Forex Diary by Emmysky(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2020
OP please don't listen to anyone here, Yeah they might be highly experienced and profitable but no regard them. If they want to give you advice, They'll render it. The way I see it, they just discouraging you. Even if u blow the acct, take it as a lesson. Back test and improve on your errors.
Only risk 1% of ur acct which is 0.053$. Quite unrealistic but know it. You make error, learn from it. Take emotions out if it. You should never get emotional but try to use an amount which on a normal basis you'd feel if u lost, that's how u improve ur psychology to remove emotions out of it if at all you loose the money. No trader now that is profitable didn't make a mistake, infact they made many mistakes. I've seen traders that become profitable(I mean $14000 monthly profitable) just after 2yrs because they are in hands of good mentors and they put the work in and have stable mentality and psychology, while some take decades before becomingly profitable (like notatribalist said it took him 6yrs).

So miss OP, focus on ur psychology, learn, read books and make mistakes, back test and improve. No let another person success measure yours. Them done do their own mistake and have put the work and time in to improve. Na your time now, get it

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by Cryptofxt10: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Babara1994:

Avoid gold pairs sha... Some brokers self won't even accept trades on that equity

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by ForexChiefPries(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
showafrica:

It's normal for every forex trader to loose some money along the way...it's all part of the game

Besides $5 is not a lot if money

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by showafrica(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
ForexChiefPries:

It's normal for every forex trader to loose some money along the way...it's all part of the game

Besides $5 is not a lot if money

Knowing that 0.01 is the minimum lot and cannot carry 5$, she is practically gambling. A pro needs 200$ for 0.01 lot to be successful. Babara pls show ur equity...

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by kalu61(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emmysky:
OP please don't listen to anyone here, Yeah they might be highly experienced and profitable but no regard them. If they want to give you advice, They'll render it. The way I see it, they just discouraging you. Even if u blow the acct, take it as a lesson. Back test and improve on your errors.
Only risk 1% of ur acct which is 0.053$. Quite unrealistic but know it. You make error, learn from it. Take emotions out if it. You should never get emotional but try to use an amount which on a normal basis you'd feel if u lost, that's how u improve ur psychology to remove emotions out of it if at all you loose the money. No trader now that is profitable didn't make a mistake, infact they made many mistakes. I've seen traders that become profitable(I mean $14000 monthly profitable) just after 2yrs because they are in hands of good mentors and they put the work in and have stable mentality and psychology, while some take decades before becomingly profitable (like notatribalist said it took him 6yrs).

So miss OP, focus on ur psychology, learn, read books and make mistakes, back test and improve. No let another person success measure yours. Them done do their own mistake and have put the work and time in to improve. Na your time now, get it
look at your advice, risking 1% of $5 is what?

Better you open a look for brokers that allow trading in cent. You will never learn anything with $5 account
Re: My Forex Diary by Tony142: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Babara1994:
Interesting comments here. Everyone is considering the monetary aspect, no one is considering the health aspect.

How can a newbie just invest 44k in something she knows little about? That's high blood pressure. grin

You guys can go ahead and start with all your savings; as for me, 5$ is a good start. Thank you grin

U are right, dem no dey use 2 leg take dey test river weather e deep cheesy

Your decision to start with 5$ is good

1 Like

Re: My Forex Diary by Emmysky(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2020
kalu61:
look at your advice, risking 1% of $5 is what?

Better you open a look for brokers that allow trading in cent. You will never learn anything with $5 account
I know that, That's why I said it's quite unrealistic to risk 1% of $5. Normally, traders are advised to risk 1-1.5% of their acct I.e on a 1000$ acct, risk no more than $10. I usually risk 10% tho I'm still learning on a demo. Everyone with their principles.. if it works, stick to it. If it fail, backtest and improve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? / Afribank Shares / Have You Earn On Fanbox Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.