Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (11938 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Good day to you, Nairalanders. I'm going to detail here, how I/Am grew/growing a 20k Naira account from August till date.

I Trade regular currency pair

Broker=Hotforex

Trading App=Meta trader 4 (Mobile)

STRATERGY= Reversal (HMU for more info on this)

Time frame=4hr

Indicator=Moving Avg (Exponential)

Credits to IKAY FX Friend, Tutor and Motivator.

You can join [b]IKAY FX[/b]telegram channel for signals and tutorials

https:///cashforexnation

Note: Suggestions are welcomed for a better Broker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:41am On Sep 22, 2021
I deposited 20k Naira[/b]on the second of August (2021-08-02)

Launched my first trade on the 4th of August.

[b]Disclaimer: I've been trading forex for close to 2 yrs now, in 2020 I made alot of losses due to the following:
1. I was simply gambling
2. couldn't contain my greed
3. Did alot of revenge trading
After making constant losses, I quit forex September of 2020.
Recently, I was encouraged to pick it up again, this time with better risk localization, management, and greed management.

And like I'd always say, "Forex, na Street, e nor de respect your status and stratergy as a forex trader

01 August - 05 August 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:47am On Sep 22, 2021
By containing greed, I meant the following:
1. Dropping my lot size to a 0.01
2. Reducing my risk to reward on a Risk:Reward = 1:0.5 which I used set as my TP= Take profit and SL=stop loss
3. Respecting my decision
4. Not monitoring the trade( having faith)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2021
August 8 - August 15
I made a loss..
This big loss, coupled with the last loss made me give up forex for a while, while attending to other things. Losing can be so scary and infuriating.

The loss would have been much, we decided to hold the trade a bit longer.

This was when I learnt patience in forex.

Key is:
1. Patience and trusting tour strategy
2.The power of making decision (there are best loss and bad loss)
3. The power of breaking even (no gain no loss)

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Op were u scalping? What time of the day did u take your trades? Did u use stop loss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2021
8 Aug-22nd Aug

I fought back.
Took a bold step of using a 0.02 lot size, to cover for my losses.
Strategy here was:
1. Check for my set up.
2. Trust my set up
3. Place trade and set TP.
4. Quit the application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:04am On Sep 22, 2021
22Aug - 30Aug
I grew fond of my stratergy.
I just place trade,
Set TP,
Quit app,
Hold trade if its going bad.
And continued using my 0.02 lot size.

Even though with my new found confidence, I was almost tempted to increase lot size and re-enter trades.

I fought it, then made my first withdrawal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:07am On Sep 22, 2021
I'm going to reveal to you how the money was spent..
I read in-between lines and make insinuations. I'm of the opinion that, this money came and problems came with it. I used it to solve problems.
I don't know if that happens to others, too.
Matter of fact, that's the capital reason for this thread.

Or, maybe, it's my mind... hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2021
mrdharkchild:
22Aug - 30Aug
I grew fond of my stratergy.
I just place trade,
Set TP,
Quit app,
Hold trade if its going bad.
And continued using my 0.02 lot size.

Even though with my new found confidence, I was almost tempted to increase lot size and re-enter trades.

I fought it, then made my first withdrawal.
u tried
Kudos to u
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2021
2nd August- Date

So far so good, I've made my capital, and made several withdrawals.

I even attempted the 0.04 LOT size (scary)
Then I got to settle with the 0.03 LoT size.

I learnt from my past mistakes,
Stuck to the strategy setup,
Set my TP,
Held the trade,
Quut the App and do other things.

NOTE: The proceeds from Forex was still used to solve uprising problems.

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:17am On Sep 22, 2021
I'm presently on a trade.
I entered the trade yesterday,
EURUSD.
Presently losing.

Guess what?
I'd relate the results to you on my next post.

I have quality ran an account for a friend..
Growing his small funds.

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:22am On Sep 22, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op were u scalping? What time of the day did u take your trades? Did u use stop loss?
I don't scalp.
Scalping is for people that use the 1-day time frame, or the 5-30mins time frame..
It's a Hit (Eat) and Run.

It's advisable to always use stop loss as a trader.
Even though sometimes, trades could hit your stop loss, then head straight to your take profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Liamm(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2021
If I invest 250k, how much estimate can you build in the next one month?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Liamm:

Around 50%, man
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by SavageResponse(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Around 50%, man

Liamm:

According to one of the screenshots you posted you claim you recently made a withdrawal of $16,000 (approximately N7.5 million).

Why then are you interested in an investment of N250K which is just shikini money? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

According to one of the screenshots you posted you claim you recently made a withdrawal of $20,000 (approximately N7.5 million).

Why then are you interested in an investment of N250K which is just shikini money? grin

grin grin grin
Sorry man.
The Catchy TOPIC says, GROWING SMALL account..

The 20k Naira account means, Twenty ThousandNaira Only

Please, it's not Dollars..

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Liamm(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Around 50%, man
that's roughly 375k in one month. Alright. Is there any physical asset I can can use to nab you should the deal go south. Where are you based

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Liamm:
that's roughly 375k in one month. Alright. Is there any physical asset I can can use to nab you should the deal go south. Where are you based

No need for that.
You'd open an account yourself.
Fund it,
Then I'd just help you trade..
I'd only have your login details for your trading account..
Then we'd agree a percentage..
That's all.
It's your money and and it'll always be in your possession.
You can open an account with HotForex.
When you ready, HMU.... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by edwardadex23(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
@mrdharkchild....I sent you a PM bro please kindly reply there at reply with your WhatsApp number,I have some stuffs to discuss with you bro.Thanks
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
edwardadex23:
@mrdharkchild....I sent you a PM bro please kindly reply there at reply with your WhatsApp number,I have some stuffs to discuss with you bro.Thanks

I hope I'm safe?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by udede(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Liamm:
i can at least double or even triple that amount through boom and crash
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
udede:
i can at least double or even triple that amount through boom and crash
Good luck with doubling and trippling man.
Maybe the guy should invest with u
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Still losing.. My TP wasn't HIT so, I decided to drop the TP.. let's watch and See.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Waiting to hit my TP

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Current position

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Current position
BIG BOY!
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by shegzy0514(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Current position
Boss can u teach me the strategy, and can it b apply to boom and crash
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
shegzy0514:

Boss can u teach me the strategy, and can it b apply to boom and crash

I really dont know much about boom and crash...
A guy said something on this post about boom and crash. Check through
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by shegzy0514(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I really dont know much about boom and crash...
A guy said something on this post about boom and crash. Check through
But urs is it price action u use or indicator
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2021
shegzy0514:

But urs is it price action u use or indicator

grin grin grin grin
Smart guy....
I use my head

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Prost1948: 3:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Forex is a great way of making money and if you have knowledge and skills then it will be easy for you to make a huge amount of money for your livings and can become rich with forex trading.

xtradings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Investors Shun Nigeria’s $500 Million Eurobond / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land / MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.