Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Forex Diary - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Diary (1372 Views)

My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Forex Diary by kalu61(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Emmysky:
I know that, That's why I said it's quite unrealistic to risk 1% of $5. Normally, traders are advised to risk 1-1.5% of their acct I.e on a 1000$ acct, risk no more than $10. I usually risk 10% tho I'm still learning on a demo. Everyone with their principles.. if it works, stick to it. If it fail, backtest and improve
okay.
Re: My Forex Diary by RuggedSniper: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:
Interesting comments here. Everyone is considering the monetary aspect, no one is considering the health aspect.

How can a newbie just invest 44k in something she knows little about? That's high blood pressure. grin

You guys can go ahead and start with all your savings; as for me, 5$ is a good start. Thank you grin
grin... I like your laughter and sense of humour. Where did you first learn live trading? Okay, read about the "Alligator indie" and apply it on the 1-4 hour charts with the default parameters. This will get you up to speed while learning some more, and wait till over 1 year to gain near-perfection before coaching others. Cheers. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Sell Usdt, Today's Rate Is (440 Naira / 1 Usdt) / What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria / What's The New Update On Mmm's 2016 Mavro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.