Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest (1274 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by IamHeWrites: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2020
International celebrities, Trey Songz, Lil Baby, Chance The Rapper has join Nigerians in demanding an end to Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The controversial unit of the Nigerian Police has been accused with many evidence of killing innocent Nigerians instead of protecting them.

Featured24 reports that the protest which is currently trending Number 1 Worldwide on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter with the hashtag #EndSARS has been ongoing for four days.

Popular singer, Naira Marley is the first Nigerian celebrity who offers to lead the EndSARS protest following outrage by Nigerians after a viral video which shows SARS operatives shooting a young Nigerian in Ughelli, Delta State.

However, the singer backtracked after being urged by Nigeria's Minister of Minister for Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare to not go ahead with the protest. The singer also did a live video with Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Nigeria Police Force, Frank Mba who advised him to go ahead with the protest if he believes that it is legal.

Naira Marley, however promised that he will come out next week to lead a protest if nothing is done to end the menace.

Young Nigerians, who are mostly at the receiving end of the brutality and have seemingly had enough of the menace took to the streets of the country's largest city, Lagos to kick-start the EndSARS protest.

Nigerian celebrities Runtown, Falz, Rudeboy, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa and socal media influencers, ChemicalBrodar, Pamilerin, SavvyRinu among others joined the protesters after the protests entered day 2.

With multiple award-winning singer, Wizkid taking the lead, others who are not in Nigeria have collectively used their big platform to trend the EndSARS hashtag worldwide to call for the end of the unit.

The international celebrities who have shown support to Nigerians so far are; Cardi B, Trey Songz, Lil Baby, Chance The Rapper, Dave, Bas, Big Sean

“What’s going ? Can you give me a summary so I can research later ....you know I love Nigeria ��,” Cardi B wrote after being called by Nigerians to show support for the youths.

The rapper who has always shown her love for Nigeria is the first international celebrity to show support for Nigerians in demanding an end to the notorious Police unit.

Taking to his own account, American rapper, Tremaine Neverson, popularly known as Trey Songz, wrote; “After doing a little research I would like to speak out against what’s going on in Nigeria right now.

“Their pleas to #EndSarsNow IS VERY REAL. I have so much love for my Nigerian fans and it’s so hurtful to hear whats happening.”

“#EndSARS NOW #ENDSARSNOW. I just started reading up on this travesty taking place in Nigeria. If you have more info to dispense in the replies I’m all ears,” Chancelor Bennett known as Chance The Rapper wrote while also asking for more information about the Police unit.

British rapper, David Omoregie known as Dave wrote; “#EndSARS”

“#EndSarsNow Word To ��,” Dominique Jones knows as Lil Baby wrote.

American rapper, Bas said; “Sending prayers to Nigeria. Love to the youth! ��.”

“Love to Nigeria, Nigerian roots!!! #EndSarsNow ��,” Big Sean wrote.

https://featured24.com/big-sean-trey-songz-lil-baby-other-international-celebrities-join-endsars-protest/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Our voices must be heard! Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by Harrykn: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Lil baby, dababy, quavo, roddie, y.thug we're aready to burst and wash sars with detergent, we ain't tryna die young and we probably won't.

1 Like

Re: Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by alexsoftwork(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice! Something they tell me say this thing go escalate to buhariresign. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Revolution has start.

1 Like

Re: Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by slyfox35(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
SARS never see anything,Dem go hear word,even trump go soon tweet endsars

1 Like

Re: Big Sean, Lil Baby, Other International Celebrities That Join EndSARS Protest by Dayoebe(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
I wonder why the government is turning deaf ear to this plea despite international attention it has drawn.

Are we really practising 'Democracy'?

(1) (Reply)

Current Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Abiri Celebrate Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Kcee And E-money Storm Uli In A Billion Naira Convoy (full Video) / Meet The 1st Nigerian Man That Tattoed Bobrisky Head On His Back, Bobrisky React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.