Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. (1117 Views)

Ondo Govt Petition Police Over Agoola's Refusal To Return Government Properties / Ondo 2020: Why PDP Governors Shunned Defection Of Agoola Ajayi / APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by Olayiotan: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Agboola of ZLP has withdrawn.

Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by TONY042(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2020
You say?
Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by tollyboy5(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2020
grin how true is this? He his not serious if its true
Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by othermen: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Not interesting. Fake news.
Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by Afritop(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2020
When they did not point a gun to his head. Very, very and absolute fake news
Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by helinues: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
How true is this?
Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by pefosa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
this man is a coward.. a big fool the reasons he gave are just baseless for someone who has been in the system before to come forth and say these rubbish.. was he expecting it to be free and fair before... instead of him to fight for it to free and fair... I was happy before seeing a third force in the system not knowing that he is a coward....
Re: Agoola Withdraws From Ondo Guber Race. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
pefosa:
this man is a coward.. a big fool the reasons he gave are just baseless for someone who has been in the system before to come forth and say these rubbish.. was he expecting it to be free and fair before... instead of him to fight for it to free and fair... I was happy before seeing a third force in the system not knowing that he is a coward....

Anytime i hear coward or fool I know it is from someone from the east. Make una change undecided calculated move no be weakness naaaaa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Contradicting Statements From Lai Mohammed And VP Prof Osinbajo / Asiwaju Tinubu’s Magnetic Pull And The Force Of Nature / Israel, The Most Proactive Country On Earth. Inoculate Faster Than Any Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.