Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show (61473 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Sebastine1994(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
h
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by joeyswift(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
These folks have more international recognition that local recognition. See how they have distinguished themselves from their peers who are riding tire on the streets

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by dayodele77: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
see below
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Oizee(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:

Femi Adesina? something dey worry you?
he/she didn't get d correct name, I'm sure na dat guy for AFDB. I can't recall his name either

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by frankmoney(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by ItrendNaija(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
glad to see this boys going places as the quality of their works keeps getting better. Ikorodu to the world. Check my signature below if you've always wanted to open a current account for your business without hassle courtesy of FCMB.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Karemarealty288(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Incredible!

The fem cover video shows that they're improving and are now under the supervision of a good management.

At the moment, they're Nigeria's best export to the international world after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Femi Adesina. Someday, it could be my turn, Runtown turn or Falz turn. The three of us are freedom fighters and amazing people. They're protesting against Sars brutality while I'm busy agitating for the open participation of farming by our youths. We're the same just that we're using different stones to kill the same bird.

On a second note, if we give half of the attention we give to entertainment in Nigeria to technology, we would have long since developed. Chinese people don't give a damn about entertainment. They're busy working day and night in the various manufacturing sites that litter their country. For Nigeria to develop, our social life (especially, digital platforms) should be tampered with by the government. Nigeria government should create something like the Great firewall of China and partially isolate Nigeria from the rest of the modern world (most especially, the western world). The digitization of our society needs total reform.

What do I know anyway, so far Nigeria unity is not affected, we're good to go.

Modified: I meant Akinwumi Adesina.

The name above is not an export....
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by DeckeyLyrical(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
I saw some stuffs about them on CNN days back. I am proud of those bois. #Originality

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Breadnote: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
gud 1
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by hanyechukwu88981: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
girls from Ikorodu don globe.The online is power.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by WallStreetfx(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Listen up everyone when they see ur hussleoo as nothing tell them they are right, you don't need to convince them to believe in what you do. 4 years ago all this nairalanders praising them were abusing them they should go to school that thier age is to big for this. One thing I believe every thing we do in this life is trash , even going to school is trash, unless we can convert that trash to cash and fame.No matter what you do in life as long it is legit never stop believing. People will talk you down, they will abuse, they we feel your decision is nothing. cut the noise and keep doing the work with consistency. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by uuzba(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What feat? Kwara State secondary school students built a plane that flies and they aren't on the news.
Don't do like that.
News is luck. It's not by force to be noticed for what you do
The kids made aeroplane. Let them sell it or market it any way they like. Just do your runs confidently and humbly.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by uuzba(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
frankmoney:
Wow
That's how nollywood started.
Instead of complaining about government everyday, they just carried their camera and started filming.
Let nobody jealous them.
Do your own

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by DeRay98(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Incredible!

The fem cover video shows that they're improving and are now under the supervision of a good management.

At the moment, they're Nigeria's best export to the international world after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Femi Adesina. Someday, it could be my turn, Runtown turn or Falz turn. The three of us are freedom fighters and amazing people. They're protesting against Sars brutality while I'm busy agitating for the open participation of farming by our youths. We're the same just that we're using different stones to kill the same bird.

On a second note, if we give half of the attention we give to entertainment in Nigeria to technology, we would have long since developed. Chinese people don't give a damn about entertainment. They're busy working day and night in the various manufacturing sites that litter their country. For Nigeria to develop, our social life (especially, digital platforms) should be tampered with by the government. Nigeria government should create something like the Great firewall of China and partially isolate Nigeria from the rest of the modern world (most especially, the western world). The digitization of our society needs total reform.

These are the kind of youths who should be getting endorsements from corporate organisations in Nigeria to motivate other youths to be creative, but mbanu, na those useless boys and girls in bbn dey dey collect millions and governors endorsements up and down.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
GreatResearcher:
mediocrity thrives so I ain't surprised.
Well, their mediocre venture has taken them global, and they are obviously making it.
As a perfectionist that you seem, we haven't know you for any extraordinary venture oo.

I hope say you don make am?

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by frankmoney(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
uuzba:

That's how nollywood started.
Instead of complaining about government everyday, they just carried their camera and started filming.
Let nobody jealous them.
Do your own
the boys are very creative honestly
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by AududuNine11: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ehiscotch:

My guy there is something or someone in your post you need to change if you still like your head. They will come for you oh! Don't say I didn't warn you.
Lol... Dude got me confused...
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by bigdammyj: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Congrats
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by simplyshade: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
cheesy
Ehiscotch:

My guy there is something or someone in your post you need to change if you still like your head. They will come for you oh! Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Fmghewzy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What feat? Kwara State secondary school students built a plane that flies and they aren't on the news.

Are you serious,do you mean a real planes or rc planes

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Incandescent(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Incredible!

Abeg add Sinach before you start adding only people in academics. Sinach is a global brand. She has made Nigeria proud. Nigeria is blessed abeg.. na leaders we no get.

Chimamanda also. In short dem to plenty. Even myself I be global brand
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Enceladus(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
GreatResearcher:
mediocrity thrives so I ain't surprised.

Don't be bitter guy!! Fame can be garnered through many avenue!!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by EdmundChidera(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
GreatResearcher:
are you an Airforce man, you're always updating Airforce stuffs
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by enoch273: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Great things truly start small, I applaud the Ikorodu bois on this milestone. Every successful enterprise was once just a start-up. Business owners who seek a seamless business account can sign up for one via the link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by AFONJACOW(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
One thing I find out in this life, nothing is too impossible to achieve, determination, resilience doggedness and patience are all you need to reach your peak

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by Rubicon67(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
mytime24:
Them for give them visa to come over na sad

Visa is not everything and I don't think they will have problem getting one based on their well-deserved and growing status. Besides, covid pandemic is still out there and travelling is still being restricted. They will get there.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by 4tomandchi: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Their creative ingenuity is top notch.

You will go places!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show by ILYMA: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Incredible!

You were actually making sense before you spoilt it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion / Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.