Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements (76073 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by AImiron: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wife of Hollywood comedian and TV Show host, Steve Harvey, has been caught in a messy affair with their bodyguard and private chef.

The marriage of the celebrity couple is now heading for the rocks as Majorie is said to have filed for a divorce, seeking a share of Steve Harvey’s $400 million worth

The infidelity scandal rocking the family is a shock to many of their admirers who have held them in high esteem as role models.

Steve cheated on his ex-wife with Marjorie, the lady moved on. Marjorie hired a cousin’s lawyer for his sugar baby to block his ex-wife from getting even with him in court.

In 2021, Marjorie told the world that she has elephant bedroom energy and Steve is now boring in the bedroom department.

Marjorie was a side chic and Steve was cheating his ex with her. Netizens claim Steve is being served the meal he served his ex-wife.

According to trending reports, Marjorie has filed for divorce through her lawyers and is currently seeking half of Steve Harvey’s $400 million net worth.

Amidst the saga, Steve Harry has confirmed the reports that his wife has cheated on him with their bodyguard and private chef.

The award-winning comedian has released a press statement about the issue describing Marjorie as a LovePeddler.

He’s also asking for privacy in these hard times.

Marjorie Harvey is a well-known figure in the world of fashion, entertainment, and philanthropy.

Marjorie Harvey is renowned for her impeccable fashion sense and style. She is often seen wearing elegant and fashionable outfits at various events.

The couple tied the knot in 2007. Their relationship has been a subject of interest and attention, with both of them often sharing glimpses of their life together on social media.

Both Marjorie and Steve Harvey have children from previous marriages, and together they have formed a blended family. They have been open about their experiences in navigating the complexities of blending families and have shared insights into their approach to parenting.

Source

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Reinamaria(f): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
What goes around comes around.

Yul, watch out!
They always leave how they came.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Creamypie(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
These bitches gold diggers are at it again. Anyways steve can consult Hakimi. He knows how to see him through.
1. Carry baggage of kids from earlier relationship
2 Cheat on husband with 2 of his households, a cook and security man
3. File for divorce after the saga blow and ask for at least 200 million dollars from his wealth.
These people. I raise my hands like these 3 in this pic below for una

315 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by LikeAking: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
These hoes ain’t loyal.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by gaby(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whatever seed we sow is sure to germinate and grow, and when the time is ripe, that shall we harvest in good measure, pressed down, and shaken together.

Karma is legit real and does have everyone's address.

I have lived it and can confirm that it is indeed unbiased.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by GanagiBitrus: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
You cheated on me & you still want half share of my wealth.
Which kind wahala be this.

529 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by AImiron: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Steve Harvey holds a Ph.d in SIMPology, zero pity. He fvck around and find out bountifully. I hope other celebrity simps learns before they get burnt.. I’m suprised she’s ask for half, man could give her everything and return to square one to start all over again 😂🤣😂

N.lfpmod mod frontpage material don land my boss

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by GOFRONT(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
She don go fvck chef...........Shey na same way Steve sef dey bang househelp that year.

Everything done balance. Make him pay $400M sef.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by AImiron: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Steve Harvey wrote a book on how to master relationship and still get cheated on.

Be like he no read the book

Women go humble you, know this and know peace

372 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by superemmy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Black Skin is the best skin.
At 52 she still set sha shocked

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by AllenSpencer: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin grin

Motivational speaker! grin grin grin

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by DevilishMan: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Do an OJ Simpson

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by sukkot: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
cheesy dats crazzzyyyyy

7 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Thundafireseun: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Steve Harvey wrote a book on the The Magic of Thinking Big

And his wife read the book before him

This life no balance
grin grin grin

160 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ah
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Manny21: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
I don't trust that bitch

9 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by DesignSparks: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Relationship coach self chop breakfast. Fear women

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Gangster1ms: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Serves him Right! Shebi him dey mumu on top woman matter, dey run mouth say men should worship their women.
He must pay half of that net worth o.. else he should be jailed! undecided

159 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by chiefolododo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
H
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Piglarry02: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
This life no balance

7 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by phemmie06(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
G for gender
G for girl
Fear those people

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by ThiagoKid(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Good for him.

Well deserved!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Dialpad: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Justbeingreal(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
IF U LIKE BE ALPHA MALE IF U LIKE BE SIMP WHETHER RICH OR BROKE AS LONG AS SAY NA HUMAN BEING EXPECT ANYTHING. RELATIONSHIP IS A VERY DANGEROUS GAME INFACT DEALING WITH HUMANS IS A VERY DANGEROUS GAME.

SOME MEN GO FEEL SAY THEIR WIVES NA VIRTUOUS WOMEN BECAUSE THEY NEVER CATCH THEM CHEATING, @ THE END OF THE DAY RELATIONSHIP/LOVE NA SCAM TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. D@ YOUR VIRTUOUS WOMAN NA CHEAP OTOLO TO ONE MAN FOR ONE SIDE MANY PEOPLE JUST DE DECEIVE THEMSELVES.

SOME MEN AND WOMEN THEY FORM RELATIONSHIP EXPERT NA SORRY I SORRY FOR UNA. UNA GO TAKE LECTURES TIRE WE'RE IN CRAZY TIMES NO MUCH LOYALTY, LOVE/RELATIONSHIP CAN DESTROY YOU, PEOPLE WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY..

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by theophorus(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
The more you look the less you understand.

Just remember that it's impossible to please anyone.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by CEOKmotors: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
undecided

No mercy for simps.

The earlier men know that women are selfish and do things only for their benefits, the more guarded they will be.

83 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by flokii: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ayinla Omowura in one of his apala songs said.. 'even if you put women inside a house full of money and enjoyment, they'd still find their way outside'.
What do women want?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Rikidony(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
What nonsense, she cheat, na still de demand $200m for divorce grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Racoon(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Infidelity is a grievous sin I keep praying everyday that God keep and save me from. I married a virgin and as a virgin myself hence have been trusting God to keep myself.

2 of my class girls in university almost killed themselves because of me but I really bless God for grace. To fall into infidelity is very easy but abeg trust God to help you keep yourself in this evil world.

59 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.