Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign (60344 Views)

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Joins Akon To Refer To Wizkid As "Lil Brother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Kennyswag:
Naomi Campbell is British Jamaican and not African american
But she's an American too
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Mrpojj(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:

I'm not scared of Sars because, I don't have a flashy car, I don't deal on drugs, and I'm not a criminal. The only reason Sars should be scrapped is that they have replaced the regular armed robbers with themselves.

Is having flashy car a crime?
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:
Let's assume heaven was real, do you think 2pac or Mj would make it? If your answer is in the affirmative, then everybody should make it. But unfortunately, life ends in death.

Heaven is fucking real bro and why do you think 2pac and MJ would not make it?
If you're allergic to fame and popularity God is not. My black Jesus is going to make heaven and you ain't gonna stop him!
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Investnow2017: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:
If few people speak against you, it's normal; but if everybody speaks evil about you, then you are obviously evil.
Sars officers are evil, vile, sinister, devious and an epitome of fiendish brutality.
It's not a crime to dress well and drive good cars. Youths are not meant to be poor.

Sars should be completely extirpated

Can we now say Police is your fiend and not friend grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by TheWalkingMind: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:
Let's assume heaven was real, do you think 2pac or Mj would make it? If your answer is in the affirmative, then everybody should make it. But unfortunately, life ends in death.
They'll make it.

Life ends in death, are you Yoruba?
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Mofe72: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2020
#ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS #ENDSARS
buygala:

You have mental problem..

Since you have no idea that any idiot can update anything on wikipedia, you must be an slowpoke who just accidentally accessed internet

Even on the basis of that your wiki page, i till ask you again, was that SARS UNIT formed from the members of your village meeting?

Abi the Mr Midenda who formed them was the Chief Vigilante Commissioner in your village?...Was he not a Police Officer himself?

Please don't quote me again...Your Stupidity is beyond me
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by chinchonglee(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2020
dhoktorlegend:

oh I now see the level of your stupidity
Olodo. Try nd think next time
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Mofe72: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:

And the point of your wikipedia link is to prove what?

That SARS was created out of your village meeting?

#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS#endSARS

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/founded-sars-police-rtd-cp-midenda/
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Mofe72: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2020
why should you have to give the police money When we pay taxes

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

#ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW
chinchonglee:

Olodo! Get lost!!!
I encounter dem, I talk politely give dem little money and walk away!

Nobody av to get hurt. U re protesting against SARS, fulani herdmen/bokoharam re still dere.
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by chinchonglee(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Mofe72:
why should you have to give the police money When we pay taxes

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

#ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW #ENDSARSNOW
meanwhile they are burying pple that died for the movement!
Their friends and families will cry. They will missed by their dependents. Is that what u want?
And we all knw Nigeria Govt won't end sars.
Why sacrifices yourself to die for nothing.
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by VULCAN(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
And you know this because you have died before?

#enddumbphilosophies

englishmart:
[/b]
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:
And the basis of this improbable assertion?

Judging by your earlier posts, I perceived you a person of good intellectual capacity.
But don't incite my doubts with this above question you just asked.
You expect Heaven(a higher and different DIMENSION of existence to us) and it's matters to be fully comprehended by your Tiny earthly brain with it's limits? That's completely impossible if I may say.

You just follow him up with FAITH and that's all.
Coz take it or leave it, it(heaven) is truly there.
Only that it can't make sense to you, due to your human limits and nature(way of thinking).

Take for instance iRobots. Would you expect them to understand and think like us humans?
Based on the mental and physical structure they(robots) have, nothing we humans(their creators) do or say can naturally make sense to them as We are of completely different DIMENSION of existence.
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
way to go. I'm sure 2pac and MJ will be protesting too in heaven
Who said der in heaven smiley
Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by SandraJane: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
englishmart:
If few people speak against you, it's normal; but if everybody speaks evil about you, then you are obviously evil.
Sars officers are evil, vile, sinister, devious and an Sermons epitome of fiendish brutality.
It's not a crime to dress well and drive good cars. Youths are not meant to be poor.

Sars should be completely extirpated

Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by makewetalk2: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2020
In the dictionary of Dumb, yours is the only name that is highlighted, accorded a dignifying uppercase, and emboldened in red ink with an asterisk beside it that read "senseless" at the bottom of the page.

Kennyswag:
Naomi Campbell is British Jamaican and not African american

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.