Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) (49096 Views)

Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) / Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic) / Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

I'm so angry right now
This is a caveat to all armed robbers in Nigeria.
Atleast if you're gonna kill people while taking their precious belongings,do so with a decent weapon. Why shoot someone with such a substandard ugly firearm made by Ekwidili and sons limited..

You need Christ
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
If you hear say police engage criminals know say na this kind local gun dey involve.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by hakeem4(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
What type of rusty dane gun is this ?
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
If that armed Robber was alive, he would have joined the #EndSars movement, and even mobilized his fellow armed Robbers and his Prostitute girlfriends to be shouting #EndSars up and down grin

SARS isn't going anywhere...Yes their excesses need to be curtailed...

But #SARSTAYS
Nah, if the armed robber was alive he would have been recruited into the police and become a SARs official or into the army.

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndCriminals
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by buygala(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Nah, if the armed robber was alive he would have been recruited into the police and become a SARs official or into the army.

So why didn't the SARS recruit him instead of killing him?
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na lie joor

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
God love dreadlocks so tey him come give am Samson... God never know say Delilah dey work for Sars.

#EndSars now.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS are going NOWHERE angry cheesy wink cool sad grin grin
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Na this kind gun dey kill faster,, its look sef is enough to wet pants angry

I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

I stand with Reform_SARS
U will channel this advocacy to the northerners.
People that marries more than 2wives, once they hammer they run sex riot in the name of marriage. The steal spaces that common people would have occupy for their own children.

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are killing protesters and calling them armed robbers.

Are those the guns used to engage the police in heavy shootout?

Does that dead man look like armed robber on a mission? That is a protester lying dead.

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

So why didn't the SARS recruit him instead of killing him?

Because we are protesting, how often do u hear such news about SARs and armed robbers engaging in gun battle?

Tell urself the truth, when last did u read on no that SARs just neutralize some armed robbers. All of a sudden this news just came from nowhere.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by ayenale1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Which one is assorted handset again, ha ha
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by buygala(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Because we are protesting, how often do u hear such news about SARs and armed robbers engaging in gun battle?

You won't hear what you don't want to hear grin

But i am sure you have heard about SARS and Armed robbers drinking Heineken and fvcking Ashawo Together grin

Bloody Hyprocrite
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by helinues: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Those robbers are just petty armed robbers judging by their cellotape gun
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sometimes when I see some of these poor families with kids, I see some potential menace to the society. Some of these criminals are from poor homes, they were not given any proper attention and care by their stupid parents that brought them to this world. Their is just to born. How the child turns out is not their concern. Government should start arresting the parents of these urchins and charge them to court.

Govt should also take responsibility as these abandoned and street children will eventually take their revenge on the larger society.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
Those robbers are just petty armed robbers judging by their cellotape gun

They are protesters. Those fake guns were planted by the police. Is that the gun they used to engage police in a fierce battle?

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't care, EndSARS
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by sonofthunder: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=688733508435738&id=193724501269977

Police dey work, SARS dey chop. How many criminals has SARS convicted in the last 5 years? Then we will have to factor in those who were wrongly accussed
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are trying to distract you
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Shutupthere: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Kudos to the vigilante men and the SARS operatives. This is why am against the scrapping of the SARS unit, i only support significant reforms.

If SARS should stop for one day, anarchy and violent crimes will take over.

Back to the dead robber: Is this not a suicide mission? Facing men armed with AK-47 with this kind of gun.

Unbelievable!
So n4 SARS came in the picture how were the security outfit handling anarchy?
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by philipstanley(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Na this kind gun dey kill faster,, its look sef is enough to wet pants angry

I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

I stand with Reform_SARS

Say No to #ReformSars
Say yes to #EndSars

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Sibrah: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
If that armed Robber was alive, he would have joined the #EndSars movement, and even mobilized his fellow armed Robbers and his Prostitute girlfriends to be shouting #EndSars up and down grin

SARS isn't going anywhere...Yes their excesses need to be curtailed...

But #SARSTAYS
He was alive because SARS was busy chasing rich people to intimidate and extort. Good riddance to both the robber and SARS in advance.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Oiccky: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Should we blame the government for this as well?

Bad governance should never be a reason to go into fraudulent practices
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by phazotron(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Kudos to the vigilante men and the SARS operatives. This is why am against the scrapping of the SARS unit, i only support significant reforms.

If SARS should stop for one day, anarchy and violent crimes will take over.

Back to the dead robber: Is this not a suicide mission? Facing men armed with AK-47 with this kind of gun.

Unbelievable!

It is only a fool that will say end SARS.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Opus85(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
So this is the gun the robbers used for gun battle. Police wey sabi hype themselves. Awka made gun that a civilian can even collect from the robber.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

SARS should be reformed and not scrapped totally...

If there's no SARS, the already terrible criminals would do worse damage.

This story is an indication.

Yes, the SARS has a bad reputation and they shouldn't be carrying out extrajudicial killings and crimes themselves. But at this point, they have no choice but to reform.

People might not like my opinion.. I don't really care.
now use us sense... How many times have they reformed SARS?

1 Like

Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am tired of praying for nigeria to be better.
may I never reincarnate and come back to Nigeria again, never.

blows powder
Amen, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l feel your pain jare angry
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by marsman: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Is the arm robber a time traveler? what the Bleep is it with that old ass gun.
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
with those pipes, I thing is more of knockout battle not gun battle.

#endthemotherfuckingSARS
Re: Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
marsman:
Is the arm robber a time traveler? what the Bleep is it with that old ass gun.

That is a protester shot dead. They are framing him. Is that the gun they used to engage the police in fierce gun battle? Do they take us for fools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.