Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Live Healthy Naturally. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Live Healthy Naturally. (320 Views)

How To Make Your Eyes Looks Brighter And Healthy Naturally / You Want To Look Younger And Healthy Naturally? / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live Healthy Naturally. by Health26(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
"There is no joy in living life without good health"
Being healthy should be part of your overall lifestyle. Living a healthy lifestyle can help prevent chronic diseases and long-term illnesses. Feeling good about yourself and taking care of your health are important for your self-esteem and self-image. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing what is right for your body.

About Liven Alkaline Coffee - Cappuccino

Do you want to enjoy the best of coffee in your cup? Or are you just interested in taking in healthy products? Or you’re coffee addict and always love to take coffee drink without any remorse on quality or quantity? Or you care to try a new thing out?

Then consider our sweet healthy alkaline coffee drink.

The World’s First Alkaline Coffee-Ceuticals with lots of health benefits coming from 16,000 phytonutrients with 131 natural ingredients.

Liven Alkaline Coffee is high quality and highly regarded for its distinct taste and aroma because it is made of the finest class of Arabica Coffee beans, and fortified with the COMPLETE PHYTO- ENERGIZER.

Coffea Arabica is a species of coffee indigenous to Ethiopia. It is also known as the “coffee shrub of Arabia” , “mountain coffee” or Arabica coffee. It is considered to produce better coffee than coffee canephora (Robusta). Arabica also contains less caffeine and produces better taste than Robusta. Arabica coffee beans are selected as special coffee because of its unique, delicate flavor and aroma.

Complete Phyto-Energizer is the most nutritionally dense food concentrated supplement. It contains 16,000 phytonutrients that acts as a very powerful antioxidant and anti-aging supplement. It is the First Mega-Nutrition with ingredients working in synergy to produce maximum health benefits for the body.

FEATURES OF OUR LIVEN ALKALINE COFFEE-CEUTICALS

* It’s powerful for good sleep.
* It accelerates healing of wounds and prevent cancers due to several fruits and vegetables such as; Japaneses mushrooms and ginseng that are part of its ingredients.
Liven Alkaline coffee can be taken as a coffee, & chocolate mix with enormous entertainment and health benefits for all the family.
Promotes MAN-POWER: Help you perform well, if you are an impotent man or woman.
* It enhances sexual vitality.
* Rejuvenates the skin
* Enhances concentration and heightens alertness
* Increase sperm motility
* Reduces fatigue
* Relieves headache
* Improves performance and endurance during exercise
* Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
* Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the Immune system
* Prevents degenerative diseases e.g Athritis and Rheumatism
* Prevent coronary heart diseases
* Improves alertness
* Balances your BODY PH level
* Prevents Parkinson’s Diseases
* Offset damage of smoking and heavy alcohol intake
* Lowers cholesterol level
* Protect heart diseases and complications
* Detoxify the body
* Helps prevent cancer of any origin
* Controls high blood pressure
* Reduces the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes
* It doesn’t contain even an ounce of caffeine because it is totally decaffeinated and it is 100% HEALTHIER DRINK according to FDA, NAFDAC and others.

Preparation

Stir the Liven Alkaline Coffee and you are ready to drink the smooth and refreshing combination that relaxes your nerves and keep you healthily fit.

Start drinking the liven alkaline coffee today and see a change in your lifestyle!

NATURAL MASCULINE WASH

This days, men are beginning to pay more attention to having better hygiene in their most intimate area just like the women folks and Natural Masculine Wash is the perfect products to help you achieve this. It gives you a superior all-day protection from bacteria and bad odour.

NaturaCentials Masculine wash is made from the best ingredients that can help you eleminate and prevent virus, bacteria or fungi infections leaving you with an exciting cooling effect.

Description
This days, men are beginning to pay more attention to having better hygiene in their most intimate area just like the women folks and Natural Masculine Wash is the perfect products to help you achieve this. It gives you a superior all-day protection from bacteria and bad odour!

NaturaCentials Masculine wash is made from the best ingredients that can help you eleminate and prevent virus, bacteria or fungi infections leaving you with an exciting cooling effect.

The main ingredients are:Aloe-Vera, Akapulko Extract and Negative-ion.

NaturaCentials Masculine Wash is:

100% No harmful chemicals
pH Balanced
Dermatologically formulated
First Natural Masculine wash with Negative ions
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Benefits of Aloe Vera

Disinfectant, germicidal, antiseptic
Anti-allergy – eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin, insect bites
Skin- It improves the natural firmness of the skin keeps the skin hydrated; improves skin elasticity; minimizes wrinkles; refreshes; vibrant-looking; young-looking; natural moisturizer; restores pH balance.
Anti-aging
Benefits of Alkapulko Extract

Anti-inflammatory
Antibacterial
Antioxidant property – protect skin from ageing; improves skin tone and texture.
Skin – relieves skin itching; prevents allergy.
Negative ion Strip

6300 Negative Ions
Anti-allergens, antibacterial, antifungal
Strengthen the functions of autonomic nerves
Reinforces collagen (tissues that are resilient and tension-related)
Improves the permeability of the cell’s prototype plasma membranes (improves metabolism)
Strengthens the body’s immune system
Anti-aging
Directions for use: Use a pea-sized amount to wash your intimate area, leave for 1 – 2minutes, rinse well.

About C24/7 supplement

C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals is a breakthrough product from Nature's Way,and is exclusively distributed by Alliance In Motion Global in Asia. C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals is approved as Halal by the Muslims and Kosher by the Jews. It is 100% Excipient Free and the material used for encapsulating Complete is also made from Vegetables (Vegetarian Capsules or V-Caps) C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals utilizes Nanotechnology ,Phyto-Alkatech (for faster absorption) and Syner-tech (for a synergistic boost).

C24/7 Contains: All Ingredients of Complete Phyto-Energizer plus 9 more ingredients:

29 Vitamins and Minerals/Trace Minerals
12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend
12 Whole Vegatable Juice Blend
12 Mushrooms
12 Herbs/Specialty Nutrients
12 Digestive Enzymes
10 Essential Fatty Acids
14 Green Foods/Spirulina Blend
18 Amino Acids
Citrus Bioflovanoid Complex
5 Anti-Aging/Anti-Oxidant enhancers
Longevity Polyphenols/Mega-Resveratrol Blend.

1 Like

Re: How To Live Healthy Naturally. by Health26(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Being healthy should be part of your overall lifestyle. Living a healthy lifestyle can help prevent chronic diseases and long-term illnesses. Feeling good about yourself and taking care of your health are important for your self-esteem and self-image. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing what is right for your body.

Always make use of natural products for your health.

It is very difficult to shun from using the products you have been using. When you compare the natural health care products and the way you are used to receiving the treatments by the using of the chemically made products. You will get to realize the reasons why ancient people were so much healthy and even lived for long. The natural healthcare products are extracted from the organic plants hence the utilization of the ecosystem. Most people have adopted the use of natural health and beauty products as they are also recommended for use by the health practitioners. The natural health products are effective and are also of very high quality. The experts of the natural health drugs are authorized by the relevant authorities to make the medicines. The natural health products can treat most of the diseases with minimum side effects.

I'm talking about fantastic products like: late coffee, cappuccino, sugar free coffee, care leaf, masculine and feminine infection wash, C24/7 supplement, Restorlyf supplement e.t.c

Benefit of Restorlyf supplement
*It helps to regenerate dead organs
*It helps you look 20 years younger than your real age
*It helps to elongate life

For enquires call 08113030567

Re: How To Live Healthy Naturally. by Simisola3: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Health26:

Great message.
Re: How To Live Healthy Naturally. by Hezekmass(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Iam a living testimony to how these products work. I have been married over 4years Now and no issue. I and my wife have been moving around for prayers and we have been given series of advices on what to do and use. Just last year i decided to go for check up to know exactly what was wrong. Wao what i discovered was a shocker. My sperm count was as low as 9million. I started treatment, series of recommended drugs. The drugs worked. But i want something quick and fast. Do you know why?

.....My wife has given me till December this year to get her pregnant or she will pack out.

....... So i know something must be done or else loose my marriage. So in the process i get in contact with alliance products and there is a huge turn around. Under few months i can boldly say my count moves from 9million- 119million. You want to know how i moved from 9 million count to 119million. I will give you full details. On my WhatsApp. 08062314658. And what am doing currently.

(1) (Reply)

Barron, Donald Trump’s 14-year-old Son, Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Ever Been Depressed? / Beware! Your Bad Habit Of Urinating May Lead To Cystitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.