Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ever Been Depressed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Been Depressed? (322 Views)

Please Help, Anal Abscess Is Making Me Depressed. / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Depressed? by athenswonders: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Most times, when things aren't just working out and it's like a routine failure or shortcoming comes consistently despite your will to change things and efforts you've tirelessly put into place, Some say hardwork, but you think to yourself i work harder than even most average successful people do, some say patience... You simply laugh out loud cause you know you have even ran out of time and can't compromise more delay. Then some clowns in deceptive suits and rickety shoes Come to you giving some flawed ideas and motivational talks.....

you are at the juncture when your sanity is gone.... Fundamentally the country has even failed us and you have no where to turn to....

let's make this thread a warehouse of hope where we share our depressive stories and hopefully from the comment session we can be able to prefer solutions to ourselves, depression is least harmful when talked about, Ofcourse, myself the poster, ain't left alone in the depression war fair.....

leave your comments...

what is it that is making you depressed this moment.... let's go details and pour our hearts out.
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by thatsleepboy1: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
okay o
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by athenswonders: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
okay o

any experience ?
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by Starseed(m): 2:54am On Apr 07, 2021
You are not alone. Hv bn dia b4. Just speak up. Tell someone abt ur condition and wat u r passing tru. You will surely get help. Goodluck
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by Oluolad86(f): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Yes, I almost killed myself when a doctor said I should pay #2m for heart surgery. My boyfriend and some friends left me because my sickness was too demanding money then. Thank God for some people that really encouraged me till this moment. I'll definitely be totally healed one day. Like a friend I just met here said, it's me that can make myself happy, no money or human being can make me happy.
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by Pickieox(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Hmmm... Depression?!
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by uthlaw: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Oluolad86:
Yes, I almost killed myself when a doctor said I should pay #2m for heart surgery. My boyfriend and some friends left me because my sickness was too demanding money then. Thank God for some people that really encouraged me till this moment. I'll definitely be totally healed one day. Like a friend I just met here said, it's me that can make myself happy, no money or human being can make me happy.
sorry dear...God favour Sha locate you!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Depressed? by Oluolad86(f): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
uthlaw:
sorry dear...God favour Sha locate you!

Amen
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by tosik(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
depression?? my own depression is been born in this shithole country....
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
I ve been depressed for a while now ,its a constant struggle when things don't work out well for you end up feeling sad and generally unhappy.its not something i can just walk up to my folks and say don't want to worry them besides there's nothing they can do for me that they haven't .they've done their best up to me now .All i can do is try hard to find the bright side to every situation
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by athenswonders: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Oluolad86:

I'm really moved by your experience.... indeed we are the people that can make ourselves happy.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Depressed? by athenswonders: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
tosik:
depression?? my own depression is been born in this shithole country....

Exactly..... majority of the depression people go through.... look closely, it's traced to the inadequacies o this country.... even for nigerians in diaspora
Re: Ever Been Depressed? by tosik(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Exactly..... majority of the depression people go through.... look closely, it's traced to the inadequacies o this country.... even for nigerians in diaspora.
exactly bro..

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates / UTI CAUSED By Kidney Infection / Which Whetstone Grit To Choose For Sharpening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.