Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers (1944 Views)

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! We Have To Stop AFRICOM / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Obiobidgbo14: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
They want us to be in enemity ,that is the reason why they are promoting hate speech against the SE, parading all sort lies.ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THAT WE HAVE FOUND BROTHERS IN THE SOUTH EAST,
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Obiobidgbo14: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
We found BROTHERS in SE .
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Ikengawo: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

You are not from SE,you are one of the folks who uses old cheap propaganda which has been puntured
nna hapu ndi aka. ha chori nwu awu na-afa Nigeria; hapu ha ka a ri nke ha ne shi. ewedi ife ndi werre ike i ghota ndiigbo. Le obodo ha, le ama a ne bi. Ha nadi e je ulo-akukwo, anaghi e bido oru-oyibo. Nonso i gide ndi madu maka oyel. Hapu ha, a chori gbu onwe ha
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2020
you guys should stop embarrassing us with this useless post... south south dey una lane biko...
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by blackpanda: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Obiobidgbo14:
A fool at 40 is an irredeemable fool .Other regions have used us and dump us when it matters most.They have accused OUR BROTHER region o f SE of land grabbering, self centered, greedy etc but today we hv known WHO is greedy, land grabbers , oil thieves. I am 42 yrs now, in many occasions whenever a person from SS is being attacked whether in the north,,West even overseas people of SE will stand to defend us.
It was Goodluck Jonathan's case that helped many of us to understand the writing on the wall. We will never again hate the people that care for us, people that speak same or similar language with us because people are somewhere parading liars in other to use us to achieve their selfish desire.We now know who is OUR brothers.
[/s]

Disgusting hateful comments. My prayer is that nobody follows your bile filled lies
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Obiobidgbo14: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Disgusting hateful comments. My prayer is that nobody follows your bile filled lies
Stop all these lies ,it is not hate speech but bitter truth.
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Obiobidgbo14: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:
you guys should stop embarrassing us with this useless post...
south south dey una lane biko...
When cheap propaganda is not checkmate for a long time people seem to be buying it.The division you started since the beginning of the last century are you not yet tired
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Obiobidgbo14: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
tobechi74:
He mentioned Jonathan,do I will guess you are Ijaw
Is Jonathan not vindicated today?SE is far far smart than all of you.
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Bofoy4(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Yez I agree to some extend cos we have inter marry
South south get in-laws enough for south East and vice visa
My sister and aunt are married in.the east
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by Obiobidgbo14: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bofoy4:
Yez I agree to some extend cos we have inter marry
South south get in-laws enough for south East and vice visa
My sister and aunt are married in.the east
Action speaks louder than voice, they were there for us when we needed them most.If you say that you love me but your action is that of hate you are fooling yourself,In South East we found worthy brothers
Re: We From South South Know Who Are Our Brothers by NairaHercules(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2020
valirex:

SS nor be SE if you nor like am hug the nearest transformer grin

Afonja, we know that seeing SS/SE unite would give you chest pains... lolz

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / See Photos Of 7 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen At Idp As Ortom Blames Buhari / 2023:Don't Support A Presidential Candidate With Mouth Odour,Tambuwai To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.