Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State (29104 Views)

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by wristbangle: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Danwakae:

This is more than ENDSARS, Nigeria should speak their mind

Exactly because the purpose will be more achieved if Nigerians can seize this moment to express our grievance towards the wicked act of the government. People are hungry, frustrated and angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by michjunior: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
tophumble:
I just hope this is not the protest that will lead to revolution. The protest is gaining momentum

A REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO NIGERIAS SICKNESS.....NA ONLY REVOLUTION GO BREAK THAT WITCHCRAFT DEM TAKE DO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by michjunior: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
sod09:
Home of yahoo boys

THE REAL REAL HEADQUATERS...THE HEAD OFFICE
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by whizzyleejr(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
tophumble:
I just hope this is not the protest that will lead to revolution. The protest is gaining momentum
Exactly, Force X Velocity

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by mashad(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yahoo boys headquarter
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Ayandokun2000: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Khaligraph:

Wrong sir. Warri and Benin hold that title.

You need to wake up from ur dream sir
it's as if u no know LAUTECH
Warri abi garri.... whatever and benin never start learning work sef, I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
michjunior:

THE REAL REAL HEADQUATERS...THE HEAD OFFICE
I am telling you.I just wonder why Nigerians don't see the real pictures
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Khaligraph: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

You need to wake up from ur dream sir
it's as if u no know LAUTECH
Warri abi garri.... whatever and benin never start learning work sef, I dey tell you

Lautech is just one school. Go to warri, abraka, benin town and see for yourself.

Both old and young.

Yahoo is legal in those places.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Ayandokun2000: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Khaligraph:

Lautech is just one school. Go to warri, abraka, benin town and see for yourself.

Both old and young.

okay....whatever that makes you sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Alao046(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Khaligraph:

Both old and young.

The thing is if you talk about school, Lautech is the headquarter in Nigeria.
But if na city, then warri and Benin are the ogas.
Efcc once declared lautech as the highest cybercrime in Nigeria, if u go there, intimidation go kill you i swear.

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin
Steve Jobs need to come back to life and inform them that his idea was to make an iPhone and not a gun.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Built2last:
Do you know why there is no protest in the North.

SARS is targeted at the South only.
Targeted by who? When the president of the country was from South South, was SARS any better there?
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by nairanaira12: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Newbiee:
Some people are just bent in formenting trouble in this country. Stop this #EndSars nonsense. How can you be asking for the ban of anti-robbery squad, just because of the excesses of the few of them. If you are sincere, you should rather call for the reformation of Sars. Is like some hoodlums are just joining the protest in order to loot. Not that they know what SARS stand for.
Police should end this nonsense.

Oga, ask yourself what should concern anti robbery squad with yahoo yahoo.

What is SARS doing harrasing unarmed civilians? Is it part of their fight against armed robbery?

I think you are the one that needs to stop the nonsense your brian is producing
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by icon007(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Khaligraph:

I've been to Oyo, Yahoo there is not as intense as it is in Warri, Benin, Abraka.
LOL... then u have been yahooed! Warri and Benin dey learn.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by AFONJACOW(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Revolution calling... Who will join me #EndSARS Luxembourg tomorrow... Arise My brothers in Europe let's send strong signal to these criminals that made Nigeria scary for people like us living in diaspora that wishes to visit home
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Fmlao: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Khaligraph:

Wrong sir. Warri and Benin hold that title.
You are wrong Sir. Ogbomoso holds the title
An average lautech student na G with nice ride
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by EMXTAN1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=gowonmaharajah post=94814677]
don't be deceived.No revolution anywhere.
na yahoo boys revolution you dey see[/quote

All dsame]
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by LeitaP: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Not surprised
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by ogbonti: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Newbiee:
Some people are just bent in formenting trouble in this country. Stop this #EndSars nonsense. How can you be asking for the ban of anti-robbery squad, just because of the excesses of the few of them. If you are sincere, you should rather call for the reformation of Sars. Is like some hoodlums are just joining the protest in order to loot. Not that they know what SARS stand for.

okoro, you are not seeing the big picture - it is not just about SARS, people are hungry, frustrated, dejected, humiliated and killed anyhow in their own country and the government seems not to give a damn!!!! this movement will morph into the so much talked about "REVOLUTION NOW" - just watch out!!!!
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by whytediamond(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Las las the revolution this government so much fears just began.
Its unfolding gradually

They don't know. It will soon go full throttle.

We don dey wake up small small.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by EMXTAN1(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2020
whytediamond:

They don't know. It will soon go full throttle.

We don dey wake up small small.

Honestly
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Newbiee:

If they have harassed you before, you will not talk this rubbish. It is not excesses of a few, it is excesses of many. All I can say is take the guns away from them. If SARS not get gun, they will respect themselves.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Danwakae:

. Nigerians are just tired of the total failure in governance.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by goodheart02(m): 2:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Danwakae:

Was the protest about George Floyd more than #BlackLivesMatter?? Nope. What you're seeing is the power of social media and togetherness. Nigerians have been pushed to the wall and to crown it all, the president is still silent, and that surprises me because if he doesn't address this issue, we could be looking at a revolution. The Masses are hungry, angry and bleeding.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Mathantics: 3:11am On Oct 11, 2020
hakeem4:
no one is persecuting Christians

This is how you Muslims support terrorism

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Daum: 4:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Princedapace:

What of Abraka? grin In fact eh, I was there and it was like a full time job. Guys no dey even hide again! It is so open and thing of pride. My guy further told me that it is same thing in Sapele. It seems Delta breed these fraud of a thing.

grin grin grin

Abraka should be the same level with Ekpoma.

So it's the whole Edo and Delta states.

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Daum: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Fmlao:

You are wrong Sir.
Ogbomoso holds the title

An average lautech student na G with nice ride

You dy make me laff
My younger sister Jss 3 classmate is using iphone x. Boy don drop out from School already. How many Ogbomosho boys dy HK for Ghana and Senegal. You know how many Edo and delta boys full Ghana. Boys dy travel from Benin and uromi go Ghana. For here it's full time job. Pastor dy prophecy give boiz.
You don hear of Murphy McCarthy, all these na upper boiz when be chairmen for GH. In case you won know, na Murphy be Zlatan Chairman for their HK for Ghana. Men when don chop china money tire. Even small Oghara for Delta state dia boys no well. Not to talk of Sapele. Go Uromi for Edo, Benz dy cry anyhow there.

Ask Slawomir he go tell you how the matter be for dis side. Here own no be school. Here don turn to culture and way of life. The kind of old people sef I see in it, dy fear me. Saw one guy with white hair, na chairman from Ghana. Men when don relocate because of family but dey still dy game dy find update.

Edo and Delta state yahoo boiz na every body dy do am, even police here sef dy do am.

1 Like

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by CoolAmbience(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2020
dododawa1:
Headquarters of Yahoo Yahoo but ENDSARS supported

Oga, na naija be this o.

It is better they reform SARS than end it.

People dey shout #ENDSARS like say dem nor understand crime matter for naija again.

We should be clamouring for end to #PoliceBrutality
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2020
dododawa1:
Headquarters of Yahoo Yahoo but ENDSARS supported
and Yahoo plus.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Daum:

You dy make me laff
My younger sister Jss 3 classmate is using iphone x. Boy don drop out from School already. How many Ogbomosho boys dy HK for Ghana and Senegal. You know how many Edo and delta boys full Ghana. Boys dy travel from Benin and uromi go Ghana. For here it's full time job. Pastor dy prophecy give boiz.
You don hear of Murphy McCarthy, all these na upper boiz when be chairmen for GH. In case you won know, na Murphy be Zlatan Chairman for their HK for Ghana. Men when don chop china money tire. Even small Oghara for Delta state dia boys no well. Not to talk of Sapele. Go Uromi for Edo, Benz dy cry anyhow there.

Ask Slawomir he go tell you how the matter be for dis side. Here own no be school. Here don turn to culture and way of life. The kind of old people sef I see in it, dy fear me. Saw one guy with white hair, na chairman from Ghana. Men when don relocate because of family but dey still dy game dy find update.

Edo and Delta state yahoo boiz na every body dy do am, even police here sef dy do am.
You're right. And Should we continue like that!
Why #EndSARS protest And not #ReformSARS
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Fmlao: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Daum:

You dy make me laff

I don't doubt everything you said.
U need to know how things are run here in ogbomoso.
Google can testify to it.
Ogbomoso na headquarter of yahoo in Nigeria. Small boy wey dey pry sch go dey describe where you can do jazz. Anybody wey familiar with the terrain of ogbomoso go tel u abt okelerin, ita alasa, ijeru.. U go get confirm jazz at a cheaper rate.
Just yesterday, a boy in jss1 showed me jazz account book. He said wetin dey delay him na money to get phone.
Truth is that every particular area has there own decadence on this yahoo of a thing in the society but as it stands, any one who is well traveled will tell you about ogbomoso.
People dey relocate to ogbomoso not to look for job o but to learn yahoo.
Just google ogbomoso and yahoo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers / Same-sex Marriage: NSCDC Parades 76 Suspects In Gombe (Photo) / Man Arrested For Posing As Tinubu (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.