Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State (29121 Views)

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Clothingonline9(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Headquarters of yahooo in west Africa if you know u know ogbomosho game started here with jazz
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Kaymaxine(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2020
dododawa1:
Headquarters of Yahoo Yahoo but ENDSARS supported
SARS does not have any business with internet fraud dumbo!!!
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by dododawa1: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Kaymaxine:

SARS does not have any business with internet fraud dumbo!!!
is internet fraud not a crime MUMU.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Rapture4real(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Khaligraph:

Lautech is just one school. Go to warri, abraka, benin town and see for yourself.

Both old and young.

Yahoo is legal in those places.

Lautech ,Warri, Benin, is cybercrime a thing to be proud of?
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by ayanbaba2(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Fmlao:

I don't doubt everything you said.
U need to know how things are run here in ogbomoso.
Google can testify to it.
Ogbomoso na headquarter of yahoo in Nigeria. Small boy wey dey pry sch go dey describe where you can do jazz. Anybody wey familiar with the terrain of ogbomoso go tel u abt okelerin, ita alasa, ijeru.. U go get confirm jazz at a cheaper rate.
Just yesterday, a boy in jss1 showed me jazz account book. He said wetin dey delay him na money to get phone.
Truth is that every particular area has there own decadence on this yahoo of a thing in the society but as it stands, any one who is well traveled will tell you about ogbomoso.
People dey relocate to ogbomoso not to look for job o but to learn yahoo.
Just google ogbomoso and yahoo.

Kai, my guy.... small small na

Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
hakeem4:
no one is persecuting Christians

TERRORIST CUM LIAR LIKE YOU..
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Horllamideh(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Fmlao:

I don't doubt everything you said.
U need to know how things are run here in ogbomoso.
Google can testify to it.
Ogbomoso na headquarter of yahoo in Nigeria. Small boy wey dey pry sch go dey describe where you can do jazz. Anybody wey familiar with the terrain of ogbomoso go tel u abt okelerin, ita alasa, ijeru.. U go get confirm jazz at a cheaper rate.
Just yesterday, a boy in jss1 showed me jazz account book. He said wetin dey delay him na money to get phone.
Truth is that every particular area has there own decadence on this yahoo of a thing in the society but as it stands, any one who is well traveled will tell you about ogbomoso.
People dey relocate to ogbomoso not to look for job o but to learn yahoo.
Just google ogbomoso and yahoo.
I be Ogbomoso man and I stay in my hometown, Ogbomoso boys as young as 16 and 17 don dey buy Camry plus Benz, one dey tell me say if not because say he dey fear mouth... na something wey cause 45m na im he wan buy.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by joefelin2345: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
dododawa1:
Headquarters of Yahoo Yahoo but ENDSARS supported
You must be out of your mind. Better go & see a Psychiatrist before it is too late for you.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by dododawa1: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
joefelin2345:
You must be out of your mind. Better go & see a Psychiatrist before it is too late for you.
SARS sppoted
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by candidbabe(f): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Built2last:
Do you know why there is no protest in the North.

SARS is targeted at the South only.

I can beat my chest and tell you that sars does not operate in the north.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Danwakae(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
goodheart02:

Was the protest about George Floyd more than #BlackLivesMatter?? Nope. What you're seeing is the power of social media and togetherness. Nigerians have been pushed to the wall and to crown it all, the president is still silent, and that surprises me because if he doesn't address this issue, we could be looking at a revolution. The Masses are hungry, angry and bleeding.

Yea , not just SARS, the masses are hungry and suffering
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Danwakae(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Onojanson:
. Nigerians are just tired of the total failure in governance.

Gaskiya
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Danwakae(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
wristbangle:

Exactly because the purpose will be more achieved if Nigerians can seize this moment to express our grievance towards the wicked act of the government. People are hungry, frustrated and angry

Walahi that's the fact.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Danwakae(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

dem wan legalize Yahoo yahoo.na the thing be that!

Not that... How many yahoo yahoo boys have SARS arrested and prosecuted ?, they only go after yahoo boys for bribe money and in most cases innocent youths suffers in their hand... The EFCC has been the ones arresting and parading internet fraudstars and Nigerians are not against it , not the SARS that are meant to combat Kidnapping and anti-robbery , they are enow the ones robbing people... It was I got to Edo State that I understood what the people are saying , back then in north , dem no born SARS to arrest innocent citizen , they know that the southerners are rich , as such they want to buy Benz and build house... The entire NigPolice needs serious restructuring...else all these baning and reforming is a child play, same police personnel will always make what ever tactical unit is created to tackle kidnaping and armed robberies.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by SandraJane: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Newbiee:
Some people are just bent in formenting trouble in this country. Stop this #EndSars nonsense. How can you be asking for the ban of anti-robbery squad, just Sermons because of the excesses of the few of them. If you are sincere, you should rather call for the reformation of Sars. Is like some hoodlums are just joining the protest in order to loot. Not that they know what SARS stand for.
Police should end this nonsense.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Kaymaxine(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2020
dododawa1:
is internet fraud not a crime MUMU.
You need orientation.
Lemme help you small. There is what we call "job description". Go and gather information about it and lemme know okay Good boy
There are other law enforcement agencies incharge of internet fraud and love scam!!!
At least,behave like somebody that passed through school.
Its people like you that Lastma will ask for their driver's license and they will bring it out.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by dododawa1: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kaymaxine:

You need orientation.
Lemme help you small. There is what we call "job description". Go and gather information about it and lemme know okay Good boy
There are other law enforcement agencies incharge of internet fraud and love scam!!!
At least,behave like somebody that passed through school.
Its people like you that Lastma will ask for their driver's license and they will bring it out.
I thought you went to school,any pra millitary agency can arrest you,if you are suspect in crime and transfer you to the crime department.(2) lastma can ask you of you license if their suspect your movement is about safety of the nation,try and get sence.
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Kaymaxine(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
dododawa1:
I thought you went to school,any pra millitary agency can arrest you,if you are suspect in crime and transfer you to the crime department.(2) lastma can ask you of you license if their suspect your movement is about safety of the nation,try and get sence.
First, its paramilitary.
Then you just displayed your ignorance.
Me arguing with you is like making a hunchback man stand upright
Re: Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by dododawa1: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kaymaxine:

First, its paramilitary.
Then you just displayed your ignorance.
Me arguing with you is like making a hunchback man stand upright
my message is passed not the erol of tying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.