Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (36861 Views)

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oizatobad:
COW RELAXED
, ARM RUBBER IS YOUR BROTHER YAHOO BOY IS YOUR SENIOR BROTHER YOUR UNCLE MUST BE A KIDNAPPER THAT IS WHY YOU WANT TO END SARS(4 in 5 Nigerians having serious mental health challenge YOU AMONG OF THOSE 4 NIGERIANS
baba Eni cow!

I am against SARS nuisance.secondly police brutality, illegal arrests,r@ping of innocent girls, extortion and harassment will not end yahoo boys and other miscreants alike.we have exercised enough patience with SARS who think they can kill with impunity and get away with it

Go on twitter and other social media outlets and see how they're harassing innocent people, seizing phones, forcing people to withdraw money for them, putting hand into women's bra in the name of stop and search.is that part of their work? undecided

Receive sense please.even as we speak people have lost their lives in this protest.all this enemies of progress that don't want peace for this country wey be say they're happy with senseless deaths,God expose and disgrace them in Jesus name.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by proffmykey(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Have SARS Reduce the rate of crime in Nigeria? Have they reduce the activities of yahoo boy? Answer these questions and reflect it on your statement.THANK YOU.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ghettochild(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Am not in total support of this end SARS.. I believe reforming it is better cos Their demise will cause more harm than good (thieves, kidnapers etc would be happy) .. Also if the NPF end SARS ,remember another Intelligent Department would be created by th NPF and na this same bad eggs officer go full am and continue with their bad behaviors. ... I expect people to bash and abuse me but this is my opinion and we are all free to air our opinions rather than attacking /being abusive..
Make dem end am first, when dem create another unit n they begin to intimidate us, we go protest to end em
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Guyman02:
Mobile police mount illegal checkpoints sometimes but they seem satisfied with N100 note and a smile and give some semblance of safety on the road. SARS don't wear uniforms and don't collect N100, anyone the arrest illegally, his bail starts at N20K and they execute citizens at will, telling travellers that I will shoot you dead and nothing will happen and in reality nothing happens, you can't even trace them because they don't wear name tags and police numbers
but YOU'RE yet but answer my question.

IF PER ADVENTURE BUBU BECOMES REASONABLE AND DECIDE TO ACTUALLY OBEY THE PEOPLE'S WISHES TO END SARS.wont these same riffrafs resort to armed robberies and harassment of innocent/decent civilians looking for their daily bread?
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by thatigboman: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Where's seunmsg? Hide your head in shame
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by TimFisher2: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lawsimon:

You missed out APGA.

It's the party in power in the state

Didn’t you get my message young man? undecided

Fuvk All Political Parties

Or do you want to add or paint ethnic coloration into what i said
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Monchadam: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reform SARS you say?? Lol. You funny.

Men go missing everyday in anambra, and no one hears from them again, SARS in Anambra are all bloodthirsty, murderers..

Well, even if it happens to you, I dont think youd live to tell the tale. ..
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by crispus09(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
sylve11:

You know how many times them don reform am?cool
that means we have not gotten the right person for the job na.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
That guy that said “we no Dey hear u” remind me of sch , like when u just wanna Mak fun of a lecturer u just say “ we can’t hear u come again “ cheesy : cheesy grin
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Austino5050: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
dangermouse:
That awkuzu sars is notorious for extra judicial killings. Stories emanating from there are akin to horror movie scripts.
Even the devil dey fear them.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Alexaonfleek: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
masterP042:
[s][/s]Mumu youths, if u end sars what will you replace it with? It's better it's even reformed than scrapped

When they should be protesting for a better govt, they're seeking to end sars. Bunch of criminals[s][/s]
Sars is part of the bad government we're protesting against.

I wonder how much they pay these pro sars people here on NL.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Benega9(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
#endsars in aba first

how una go tell retired armed robbery to look for armed robber..na wickedness abeg
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Austino5050: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Any day u enter their hand,u go even prefer boko haram.

IF PER ADVENTURE BUBU BECOMES REASONABLE AND DECIDE TO ACTUALLY OBEY THE PEOPLE'S WISHES TO END SARS.wont these same riffrafs resort to armed robberies and harassment of innocent/decent civilians looking for their daily bread?
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Zone48: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
masterP042:
Mumu youths, if u end sars what will you replace it with? It's better it's even reformed than scrapped

When they should be protesting for a better govt, they're seeking to end sars. Bunch of criminals
You are ma d. Before Sars came, were they not appropriate unit responsible for the core duties of the sars. Mumu man
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Butoneday2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
greatJohnson:
A good one.
Anambra state has the most notorious SARS in Nigeria.

#ENDSARS.
Ur right bro
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Austino5050 post=94808598][/quote] I reject it in Jesus name.its not my portion.back to sender in Jesus name
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Theevilone(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
greatJohnson:
A good one.

#ENDSARS.

I doubt if they are worst than Benin and rivers Sars
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Theevilone:

I doubt if they are worst than Benin and rivers Sars

we that reside in Anambra knows wat we are saying......

those people aren't police men but coded assassin's and ritualists.....once they arrest you and nobody came for you within 48hours .... ure gone forever

I'm a living witness

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Emmypure:
if them scrap sarz, those amawbia and awka miscreants cultists will cause horror, especially those in amawbia round about, and morning star, happiness.

watin Awka and amawbia guys do you
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by just2endowed: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fahdiga:
That place is the real Guantanamo bay of Nigeria. people hardly comes out there alive

I read about the place on Twitter, mehn it's a death sentence place. cry
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by just2endowed: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:

llp

They can be redeploy to the north and let's see if they will brutalized the northern youth
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
just2endowed:
llp

They can be redeploy to the north and let's see if they will brutalized the northern youth
lol.really?
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by jimter44(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Am not in total support of this end SARS.. I believe reforming it is better cos Their demise will cause more harm than good (thieves, kidnapers etc would be happy) .. Also if the NPF end SARS ,remember another Intelligent Department would be created by th NPF and na this same bad eggs officer go full am and continue with their bad behaviors. ... I expect people to bash and abuse me but this is my opinion and we are all free to air our opinions rather than attacking /being abusive..
I support reformation of SARS and not necessarily ending it.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Emotionss: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
seanwilliam:
ogun state is worst bro

Oga take this to the bank Anambra SARS are the most deadly,brutal and soulless unit in the whole of Nigeria.

Those criminals can kill even a 10 year old child without thinking twice.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

My question is WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT?

When SARS kills with impunity, you wail online #ENDSARS.

Now people are protesting and you're saying they should think twice about#ENDSARS. undecided

WHAT DO YOU WANT SEF?
YOU AND I AND THE REMAINING. NIGERIANS SHOULD ASK THEIR COLONIAL MASTER HOW THEY RECRUIT POLICE NOT THE WAY POLICE IS BEING RECRUITED IN NIGERIA you can also see that mental illness have take Nigeria
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by eedimo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
let me pretend as if I didn't see this trash
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Those Sars in Anambra are trained cultists.
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by CauseTrouble: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
in 2015 the whole of Nigeria was deceived by buhari, so many idiots have never stopped regretting.

we were deceived by Jonathan and his no shoes stories.

so how are you sure we are not making a mistake by calling for the end of sas. mass delusion can be dangerous.

aba chased isakaba boys, but regretted it.

the government can end sas quite alright, but what if they start another outfit, then recruit all the disbanded sas into the new outfit. then nothing has been solved. it is like putting old wine in a new bottle.

the thing is that cyber crime is the new cultism, kidnapping, armed robbery. Yahoo boys have taken over this country, sas chased them from Lagos, they now have tentacles everywhere, deceiving our girls with quick wealth and making your Hussle child's play

the government can give the disbanded sas efcc uniforms, there is nothing you can do about it.

there is no vacuum in nature, something else will fill the vacuum, something deadliest.

Let it fill it

EndSARS
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
thunder will do the needful
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
masterP042:
Mumu youths, if u end sars what will you replace it with? It's better it's even reformed than scrapped

When they should be protesting for a better govt, they're seeking to end sars. Bunch of criminals
Nigerians can take care of Nigeria,stop drinking Panadol
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

you are hausa, not igbo not south south not yoruba so u won't understand
Re: ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by prophetfire: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
greatJohnson:
A good one.

#ENDSARS.
YES THOSE CRIMINALS AT AWKUZU JUNCTION POLICE STATION ARE WORSE THAN THE WORST HIGHEAY ROBBERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.