Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya (79699 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by EagleSquare1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Francisca, we have you always in our hearts. You have always made us proud. You are a true and resilient fighter. You made the Green-White-Green flag fly high. You are a true patriot. Keep the faith! We love you Francisca Ordega!

owukpa:
Super Falcons player, Francisca Ordega, has lashed at the people of Benue State for not celebrating her enough.

Ordega said she was disappointed that after making Benue people proud for over ten years, they didn’t accord her the kind of honour they gave BBNaija ex-housemate, Kiddwaya on Friday.

Ordega said, “Hmmm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past ten years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Does that mean I am not love/love by my own people? Just curios and some people will be asking what you are giving back to the society or your state really? Or sit it because I am a woman. I see you all oo wow and mind you don’t come here and sit rubbish.”

"Hummm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past 10years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Dose that mean am not loved/love by my own people?? Just curious...and some people will be asking what are you giving back to the society your state really Or Orisit because am a Woman? see all of you ohhhhhhh... Wow and mind you don't come here and spit rubbish cos I will give you back.. Privacy Share to Story"

Her post attracted some PDP loyalists who are currently dragging her on social media.

Meanwhile, IDOMA VOICE recalled that Ordega was alongside Ogenyi Onazi honoured last week by the Benue State Government.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/super-falcons-player-francisca-ordega-blasts-benue-people-for-not-honourng-her-like-kiddwaya.html
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by folake4u(f): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndMisplacedPriorities.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by fof1: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2020
owukpa:
Super Falcons player, Francisca Ordega, has lashed at the people of Benue State for not celebrating her enough.

Ordega said she was disappointed that after making Benue people proud for over ten years, they didn’t accord her the kind of honour they gave BBNaija ex-housemate, Kiddwaya on Friday.

Ordega said, “Hmmm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past ten years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Does that mean I am not love/love by my own people? Just curios and some people will be asking what you are giving back to the society or your state really? Or sit it because I am a woman. I see you all oo wow and mind you don’t come here and sit rubbish.”

"Hummm Benue my people, have been making you guys proud for the past 10years till now and have never received this kind of home welcoming. Dose that mean am not loved/love by my own people?? Just curious...and some people will be asking what are you giving back to the society your state really Or Orisit because am a Woman? see all of you ohhhhhhh... Wow and mind you don't come here and spit rubbish cos I will give you back.. Privacy Share to Story"

Her post attracted some PDP loyalists who are currently dragging her on social media.

Meanwhile, IDOMA VOICE recalled that Ordega was alongside Ogenyi Onazi honoured last week by the Benue State Government.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/super-falcons-player-francisca-ordega-blasts-benue-people-for-not-honourng-her-like-kiddwaya.html

SHE IS VERY RIGHT PLS. WHEN MEDIOCRITY AND VAIN SHOW, BBNAIJA - SEX ON PUBLIC TV IS MORE POPULAR,CELEBRATED AND HONOURED THAN SPORT AND INTELLIGENCE?
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by kingxsamz(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Calm down... Las las, na rented crowd.
Wetin concern old mama with BBNaija?

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Jimmyld231: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Egede of all people .
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Yeye welcome sad Mis0laced priorities undecided what are they trying to promote by welcoming him? Promiscuity or what!
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by HRMK: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2020
its bcs u dont inform them each time ur coming back home but kiddwaya did....hahaha.....
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Bkdson2121: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2020
My sister spend money and your people will like you.
As you see they are all dancing for the arrival of their meats and drinks for the day

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Annie001: 2:12am On Oct 11, 2020
osamz007:
sorry dear. people this days prefer nudity so sad
He obviously paid for all those things
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:15am On Oct 11, 2020
I am very ashamed to be packed in the same country with very backward societies and cultures. Proud to be Igbo. We will never roll out red carpet to honor some loose moraled freak doing reality show with xrated content. Say wetin happen? But see Yoruba gave a hero's welcome to a freak Leycon who ought to be flogged for scr3wing up and anglicizing Lekan, a sweet yoruba name. Same with a kidwaya. Wtf is a kiddwaya? But Idoma people see heroism in a freak frolicking under the sheet with a olosho in the making.

Tuuehh on this land called Nigeria.
Biafra come quick, in a hurry!
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by anyicash(m): 3:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Because you respected yourself and your diginity not to engage in any sexual activities publicly.. People celebrate more of immorality.. Have No regret Dear.. You have made Nigerians like us proud even more.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Harfisco(m): 3:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Sorry dear, don't be offended, it's just a sad thing that we celebrate irrelevant things over relevant ones in Nigeria
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Gordonz07(m): 4:52am On Oct 11, 2020
At least you should be happy dear Francisca Ordega. You have been honoured and welcomed like no other Benue icon. I started noticing you when I entered the principal's office. In your secondary school, your portrait was larger than that of president buhari's own. Who else has his/her portrait in the office? So, don't be pained by the people's turn out for kiddwaya.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by iswallker(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Have and I have are nkt the same thing...

Your English is wack - maybe that's why they don't welcome you. undecided
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by West2019(m): 5:54am On Oct 11, 2020
you dey mind that stupid mumu Orton .
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Amumaigwe: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2020
owukpa:

My sister take heart. Your papa no be billionaire na.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Healthquest: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Arrangee crowd and money... U no get dt kind. Moni to waste
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Hoodgod(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2020
owukpa:

Benue people mumu no dey finish,if kid run for governor e must win o
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by KosiGee(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Francisca Ordega should keep her mouth shut.

If she wants to celebrated, she should work hard on the pitch, score goals and win trophies...much is expected of her but she’s been a disappointment.

Her hair colours and hair styles comes first and are easily noticeable compared to her efforts during the games....when she is called out for that, she goes hysterical and lash out online at her fans.

She and her mates have failed to lift the Super Falcons....Infact she has given Nigerians more heart problems than most of her mates on the pitch with her unintelligent decisions and aimless runs in the pitch
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Hussainmaaji: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=internationalman post=94802637]You should have looked for one country to naturalize in and play for them instead of the country that honors BBN housemates more than you footballers which are the real ambassador....

Even Mozambique and Zimbabwe are in the race to best Nigeria
I sometimes wonder how people think someone is complaining about Benue people and you just generalized Nigeria,stop thinking with anus,she is not talking about Nigeria
[/quote
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by johnsteve4uk: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Dear Francisca, you need not disturb yourself with this because I didn't see it has any home coming welcome but a group of paid individual to do a job. Kiddwaya is not the winner of BBN so what are they celebrating. It's just a little display of his family riches.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by somehow: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigeria is a country filled with people with upside down brains, so what do you expect?
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by wingmanIII: 6:40am On Oct 11, 2020
It's about popularity. How many people watch BBN and how many people watch or follow female soccer?
Even in the international scene, the most brilliant nobel Laurette cannot contest popularity with beyonce or dwayne johnson or Tom Cruise etc.
It is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by freeman67: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2020
She does not have the understanding. That crowd with kiddwaya is like the crowd that follows the politicians to rally. They do not come in appreciation and love for what politicians do or have been doing. They go only when they are assured of something or they already got something. N500 each or a take away pack of rice. So there is no love and appreciation there, just rented or give away seekers.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Godmademan(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2020
I think the welcome was staged. Initially thought this man was talking

Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Godpikin4real(f): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Don't worry dear, God sees and rewards. Ur labour of love will never be in vain.

Itz quiet unfortunate this generation celebrates bullshit.
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by sylve11: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2020
@ Francesca, you don see am o. cool
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Decryptor(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2020
owukpa:

What sort of insensitive reportage is this?
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Topmaike007(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2020
collum:
your dad is not a billionaire, that is the funny truth.
but she is a multi millionaire if not billionaire
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by bewla(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2020
daddytime:
One of my very best of Nigerian patriots.

No just worry yourself at all, we the few sanes adore and appreciate you and your likes to no end.

Your labors of love and patriotism aren't lost on us at all.

(#EndMisplacedPriorities)

like END SARS
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by Churchill6767: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2020
emmyN:
I dislike it when people are quick to throw the gender card when things don't go their way. Common with the female folks. You are asking for too much when you want to be given special recognition simply because you own a pair of boobs and vagina. People should learn to know their place. The era of gender discrimination is far from us, only with the exception of the core north (they need religious exorcism).

On the topic, if she is not trying to whip up public sentiments, she should know that they both represent different industries and the shenanigans and fanfare found in one may not be in the other.

PURE TRASH..
Re: Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya by goldmatrix(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
That's why Yahoo business strive seriously. Nigerians only celebrate wealth not hard work or service to humanity and there is nothing you can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.