Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

#EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring (517 Views)

Northern Elders: Let Igbo Secede If It’s Their Wish — We Can’t Afford Another Wa / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by Bodexman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
I must commend everyone who have in one way or the other lend their voices to put an end to these menace caused by the men of SARS. Those who have earlier chickened out thinking that the protest is now worth it have not suddenly realized that even without them the protest is gaining wider coverage.

The protest is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. The atmosphere is gaining momentum both home and abroad. The power blocs in the seat of power must be running helter skelter looking for possible solutions caused by the men of SARS. That is the power in unity. While the physical protests is staging everywhere, online protests are not ceasing for a moment.

While this is commendable, however, same energy can be used to demand good governance and possibly, the RESTRUCTURING we've been clamouring on for years. While we pray unto God for good leaders and divine intervention, we also have our role to play in making our nation a better place.

One of the reasons why the First World Countries are better off is that, they never cease from demanding good governance from their elected leaders whilst using protests as a tool for their demand. We have now basically seen that the power truly lies in our hands if we can truly utilize it for our collective gains.

Furthermore, our leaders have truly seen that once we rise nothing can stop us. SARS is just one unit of our Police Force, and perhaps, one of our least problems in this country. We can make a better demands from our leaders for good governance and RESTRUCTURING if we can rise in unison.

Make God bless the Youths
Make God bless our nation

Olabode writes from Lagos
Re: #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by crispus09(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
I think it's little too late for restructuring, only thing now is break up

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by onomeabuja: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
crispus09:
Bro no vex o bt I disagree wit u ooo
Everytin na step by step . b4 na fear we de fear & we no de come together bt look now, we don de come together & even celebrity don join & see as d #endsars de trend for obodo oyibo..so we will get there & Nigeria will b great
Re: #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by Bodexman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
onomeabuja:

Everytin na step by step . b4 na fear we de fear & we no de come together bt look now, we don de come together & even celebrity don join & see as d #endsars de trend for obodo oyibo..so we will get there & Nigeria will b great

Exactly!
Re: #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by SLAP44: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
crispus09:

Only a breakup can save people's life in Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by bigpriik: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why do people fear the Nigeria breakup like it's a death sentence ,what If that's the solution to all our problems.. grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring by crispus09(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
onomeabuja:

my brother Nigeria politics and religious consciousness of Nigerians will not give way for better or great Nigeria, all these people protesting endsars where are they when pump and electricity price was increased? because they can afford it they think not of poor masses,
but because both poor and rich are victims of Sars that's why you see them out protesting now

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting / Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head / Lekki Shooting: Army Lied Against Sanwo-olu – Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.