Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

EndSARS Protest Hits Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest Hits Jos (21985 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by MyExpression(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
boookworm:
What y'all need to understand is that there are police and SARS Officers here on nairaland reading these threads and they are mostly the ones jumping to the defense of SARS excesses saying that they are after yahoo boys and cyber fraud is on the increase (as if they posses the power to go after yahoo boys) but they do it in a way that doesn't seem blatant But if you read in between lines you'll see that they are calling for reform which they know will definitely be nonexistent. That's why I'm not surprised when I see some stupid and insensitive comments here. Afterall, no one would sit idly by and watch the source of their livelihood being taken

you dey overrate SARS ooo...if they are here and intelligible enough to comprehend ur post, trust me...these set are not the corrupt ones we are angry with,
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by allandutch: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Nice Small small nawfside sef don dy join na North Central e go remain now
I see Kwara state as the next ..

Tuesday, Geri Alimi, Ilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by boookworm: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
MyExpression:

you dey overrate SARS ooo...if they are here and intelligible enough to comprehend ur post, trust me...these set are not the corrupt ones we are angry with,
They might still have people that are direct beneficiaries of SARS extortion here

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
allandutch:

Tuesday, Geri Alimi, Ilorin.
nice
Already saw this shyt coming like I had binoculars
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by smeag0l(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Three times between 2017 and 2019. And some people are still clamouring for reforms when its clear there is nothing to reform
nairanaira12:

Csn you remember how many times SARS had been reformed?

If you are not forgetful, you would remember that SARS had been reformed once this years.

So, how many reforms do you expect before you know that SARS can never be reformed?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by MyExpression(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
boookworm:

They might still have people that are direct beneficiaries of SARS extortion here

you do make a point...espionage, running intel for them by profiling members
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by okpalaAnambra: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
My Ebonyi people are too backward and stupid. Around last year some set of stupid SARS guys harassed me at Abakaliki town and I give it back to them sha. All other states are busying with their placards to #ENDSARS and #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY rather Ebonyians are on their normal day to day activities without care., majority of them are in Native delicacy, vista lounge and exclusive lounge drinking beers at the expense of their people. Ndi ala
U for go lead them there, cursed child abusing his own people, no wonder sars found u tasty

No sars protest in the east
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by okpalaAnambra: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good one jos people.. Remaining Awkuzu people.. Yet they're the most brutalised
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by showlove911(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
My Ebonyi people are too backward and stupid. Around last year some set of stupid SARS guys harassed me at Abakaliki town and I give it back to them sha. All other states are busying with their placards to #ENDSARS and #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY rather Ebonyians are on their normal day to day activities without care., majority of them are in Native delicacy, vista lounge and exclusive lounge drinking beers at the expense of their people. Ndi ala[

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Sarmiz24(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kokaine:

Dem just dey join based on say na national level ooo. Who born SARS make dem touch northern man. Worst if na Fulani. Hmm... Many heads go roll DAT day. May roofs go burn ooooo.. Aboki no be Southerner oo. Dem no dey fear to die.
lol that the wrong perception wey una get be that, obeying the law no mean say South Dey fear to die... las las if Check and balance am omo bros eh South Rugged and Stubborn Pass North o na just quota system and sey na there peop Dey politics dey give all this ones mind
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Sarmiz24(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:

Compliment undecided I never knew calling someone a Coward was a Compliment or Is Oshi also a Compliment too undecided For suggesting that the protesters should demand to know the were about of SARS officers who once killed innocent Nigerians youths and how far with the case
lol don’t misunderstand it bros, Oshi is not an insult and Coward is always a compliment if grin
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Etinosa1234: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kokaine:

Dem just dey join based on say na national level ooo. Who born SARS make dem touch northern man. Worst if na Fulani. Hmm... Many heads go roll DAT day. May roofs go burn ooooo.. Aboki no be Southerner oo. Dem no dey fear to die.

Na why bandits dey kill dem in bulk
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by tutudesz: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sarmiz24:
lol don’t misunderstand it bros, Oshi is not an insult and Coward is always a compliment if grin
Wow today must be opposite day grin
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Kokaine(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Na why bandits dey kill dem in bulk

Bandits no fit show their real face make Fulani know dem one on one. Den the matter go clear
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Etinosa1234: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kokaine:

Bandits no fit show their real face make Fulani know dem one on one. Den the matter go clear

But dem still Dey die na

Dem suppose Dey protect demselves na
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Kokaine(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sarmiz24:

lol that the wrong perception wey una get be that, obeying the law no mean say South Dey fear to die... las las if Check and balance am omo bros eh South Rugged and Stubborn Pass North o na just quota system and sey na there peop Dey politics dey give all this ones mind
brother I be Southerner wey dey north oo. Na so I still first take dey look dem. Na eye dem no tear. But if na mind. Abeg we no reach this people I fit swear. Go places wey dem don tear eye you go know say aboki no be moimoi. Na God dey save this country say aboki still get morals oh. If not go places like Kaduna, go ask about endabbas for kano. Go gombe. Aboki get mind ooooo... SARS no fit make news for this side at all. Watin dem dey face pass SARS. Na aboki dey do BH. Na dem dey do Shiite. Surrender no dey their dictionary. Even the smallest squad of almajiri. Once mallam don tell dem say go! Omo... No turning back no matter watin dem see for front.
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Kokaine(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

But dem still Dey die na

Dem suppose Dey protect demselves na
Na dem dem dey run am. Unto say men... Security votes dey reach their hands through community things. And na katsina self that level fit play. Places like kano, Kaduna, gombe, some path of bauchi. Na full street men dey there. Dem dey speak pigin wey go fear you. Police go run If anything spark. Because this men on a norms, them get mind. No papa no mama from very young age. Almajiris wey no get love at all. No home. Nothing to make dem love life. Guy... Those men no be here. Nigeria soldiers go play tape for you watin dem dey see for jungle. One thousand men go first take codeine. Sniff enough shoemaker gum and soakaway, then dem go fall in the city on bikes, no SARS go fit stand. Even if you give SARS watin pass that their gun dem go still run. Even the families and friends and neighbours of SARS go fade. Aboki wey you dey see for south no be the real ones o. The real ones no dey comot for their land anyhow. But if you try them go hail. Very strong brotherhood wey pass confraternity for south. Touch one of them many heads go roll.
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by antibullshit: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jos is NOT in the north ! We identify as middle belt!
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by bigcasava1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finally one northern state have reluctantly join
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by joepepsy(m): 1:42am On Oct 11, 2020
How does the headline relate to ebonyi.
Coronavirus84:
My Ebonyi people are too backward and stupid. Around last year some set of stupid SARS guys harassed me at Abakaliki town and I give it back to them sha. All other states are busying with their placards to #ENDSARS and #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY rather Ebonyians are on their normal day to day activities without care., majority of them are in Native delicacy, vista lounge and exclusive lounge drinking beers at the expense of their people. Ndi ala
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by IMAliyu(m): 2:26am On Oct 11, 2020
I love how #ENDSARS.
Is basically a Stand Alone Complex at this point.
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Legzyakata(m): 4:58am On Oct 11, 2020
God come and help this country out of this mess chai
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by opani1: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Kennyking1234:
F

DUBAI TOURIST VISA FOR #NIGERIANS/EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE..2020
# 3 MONTHS TOURIST VISA
# 1 MONTH TOURIST VISA
Processing Time: 3days maximum.
Affordable prices/ Negotiable.
Whatsapp/call for details: BRO. JAMES OBIDI
+971557864402/Dubai line
+234 701 875 2883/+2348162509718 /Nigerian Line.

Note: I'm also in Dubai in UAE and I work here too in F & B sector. I can give you the right advice on my success and also my challenges during my job search here..nothing good comes easy..

But you have to pray to meet the right people.. God bless you. Hit me up and you are in a safe hands..

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Yujin(m): 6:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Coronavirus84:
You're so stupid and foolish such that people closer to you have ignored you. Carry on with your protest and leave ndi Ebonyi alone you dimwit.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Yujin(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2020
showlove911:

My Ebonyi people are too backward and stupid. Around last year some set of stupid SARS guys harassed me at Abakaliki town and I give it back to them sha. All other states are busying with their placards to #ENDSARS and #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY rather Ebonyians are on their normal day to day activities without care., majority of them are in Native delicacy, vista lounge and exclusive lounge drinking beers at the expense of their people. Ndi ala[

You're very stupid for insulting Ndi Ebonyi. How dare you mad dog? Carry on with your protest. We support you from our homes and business places.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Enwhen(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Reform SARS not End SARS!

How many times do u want the police to REFORM SARS ??, u are confused , they have reformed SARS more than 6times , yet u still want reform on SARS. Many on police brutality is not just by SARS alone , there are various units in police carrying out brutalities against armless Nigerians , as such, BAN SARS, and reform the police completely to rid those bad ones out, it is over due, all police want to buy Benz by all means
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by ProfAmaben(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Enwhen:

How many times do u want the police to REFORM SARS ??, u are confused , they have reformed SARS more than 6times , yet u still want reform on SARS. Many on police brutality is not just by SARS alone , there are various units in police carrying out brutalities against armless Nigerians , as such, BAN SARS, and reform the police completely to rid those bad ones out, it is over due, all police want to buy Benz by all means

You are talking like you are not a Nigerian. SARS is not the issue but the police leadership. They task each SARS officer roughly 350,000 monthly and how do you expect them to raise that money without becoming armed robbers?

The truth is that SARS as an idea isn't bad but the elements in the police force don't want it to see the light of day.

Do you know how criminals fear SARS?
Have you ever been attacked at home by criminals? Did you see their reaction when they heard that SARS is coming? Let's be wise. Armed robbers would have a field day without SARS.
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Mrexcell(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
I can see revolution coming

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You are talking like you are not a Nigerian. SARS is not the issue but the police leadership. They task each SARS officer roughly 350,000 monthly and how do you expect them to raise that money without becoming armed robbers?

The truth is that SARS as an idea isn't bad but the elements in the police force don't want it to see the light of day.

Do you know how criminals fear SARS?
Have you ever been attacked at home by criminals? Did you see their reaction when they heard that SARS is coming? Let's be wise. Armed robbers would have a field day without SARS.
wait, they task SARS officials?
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by ProfAmaben(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
wait, they task SARS officials?

Yes. That's OC SARS money. Even the police you see at junctions are also tasked 2k per day by their bosses and this fee depends on the DPO. If you don't drop the money, you'll be posted to a miserable schedule.
Re: EndSARS Protest Hits Jos by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Yes. That's OC SARS money. Even the police you see at junctions are also tasked 2k per day by their bosses and this fee depends on the DPO. If you don't drop the money, you'll be posted to a miserable schedule.
someone has said this here before and I never believed. Wait, what do they use the taxed money for?
Don't tell me they loot it oh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors / Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara And Benue Ready To Pay New Minimum Wage / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.