Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized (56589 Views)

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by santori: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up. Sars kill few. You all are using the exceptions to generalise to gain sympathy some were already running. Why run if you not guilty. At least stand and defend yourself. No be money them go collect worst. Why run if something is not fishy.
Shea Una Sabi show say Una get. Una go pay through Una nose till Una learn humility.

Ode!!! I don talk my may your life be ruined the way SARS has been your so called "few people life" ijn
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by emmyN(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
saaphiere:
I'm not a blogger. I read news a lot. I'm always in the know. I try to know most recent things happening around me. And when I do, I like sharing.

I love exploring. I read all round except sports. You won't see me read, watch or talk about sports. Football in particular.

A lot of people here say I am either dating a mod, I pay for my posts to get to front page or I get paid to post.

I don't date anybody from this platform.

I don't pay for my posts to get to front page. Why will I pay? What would be my gain to pay for my posts to get to front page when those posts are not from my blogs? I don't have a blog.

I don't get paid for posting anything here. I dare anyone to prove it that I get paid to post.

some persons have sent me messages privately asking what I have done that my posts are always being pushed to the front.

I told them to post news or articles worth reading and the mods would push it to front page. That's exactly what I do.

My motivation for posting contents here every time comes from nothing actually. I just enjoy sharing news. And it's not only here I share news.

I share contents too on Facebook and Whatsapp.
If I know a friend might benefit from a particular news, I would share it with them.

Why I post most times here is actually idleness. Schools have been on hold so I stay at home and most of my time I read news on the internet and almost every news I read is worth sharing that's why I do share.

Once school reopens, I might signout from nairaland because I won't have the time anymore.

Na idleness cause it. I'm sorry to those I've offended.
I'd soon leave the forum hopefully.

Well, it's normal for some people to get offended when we hold opinions that may not align with theirs. But when their offence is a result of your usage of the site and the fact that your posts make front-page, then it is envy and has nothing on you.

My thought to it was, perhaps, yours was an alternate moniker for a mod. But you've done well to quell that. I like the fact that you pursue your hobby with passion. It leaves much to be imagined of what you would do with work and anything that earns you a living. This is the path to take, and I wish you won't let the noise of the mob still your voice.

Keep at what you are passionate about, and try to work your way around to see if you can earn from it. Keep giving value, show up everyday, and show up strong.

You have my best wishes.

@ the bolded, don't be a chicken cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by santori: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

Since we are all alive, let's keep watching

you see your life, thank God you're alive to witness the victory of the masses, people like you are not supposed to be in the midst of civilised people#End SARS
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
santori:

you see your life, thank God you're alive to witness the victory of the masses, people like you are not supposed to be in the midst of civilised people#End SARS

And those Police Officers under SARS unit will be deployed to where. A unique unit loading.........or do you think they sack those officers under the unit?
See, tomorrow u will see their van pass your area, if you get liver, go tell them to comot. You are dead. SARS still dey, because they are unit not under wages. Keep watching.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Adakintroy: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
santori:

Ode!!! I don talk my may your life be ruined the way SARS has been your so called "few people life" ijn

Ekpa. The once ran off cliff had at some point ruin someone life's .it's called kama bittch .no one feel sorry for them.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Adakintroy: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

So where In the law was it Written it's Okay to Gun down a suspect that is unarmed ?
the Suspect wasn't tried in Court neither was he jailed
they jumped Protocols and ended his life calling him a criminal without him being tried by the Court
sometimes you need to Think before you Post things on a public forum
I don't know you but just know alot of decent guys has been harassed by SARS because of what ?
they are doing well... is it a crime to look Good ?
its either You lack Human Sympathy or your just the Few that Comes online and types what he doesn't believe

If you have ever worked for your money the right way and the corresponding pattern of pain and hardship emerge, trust me nobody can bully you easily out of it. Check those people Sars are bullying. There is something they are not saying.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
emmyN:

Well, it's normal for some people to get offended when we hold opinions that may not align with theirs. But when their offence is a result of your usage of the site and the fact that your posts make front-page, then it is envy and has nothing on you.

My thought to it was, perhaps, yours was an alternate moniker for a mod. But you've done well to quell that. I like the fact that you pursue your hobby with passion. It leaves much to be imagined of what you would do with work and anything that earns you a living. This is the path to take, and I wish you won't let the noise of the mob still your voice.

Keep at what you are passionate about, and try to work your way around to see if you can earn from it. Keep giving value, show up everyday, and show up strong.

You have my best wishes.

@ the bolded, don't be a chicken cheesy
Thanks.
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

If you have ever worked for your money the right way and the corresponding pattern of pain and hardship emerge, trust me nobody can bully you easily out of it. Check those people Sars are bullying. There is something they are not saying.

Shut the Bleep up your clearly spewing Rubbish, How can you just on your data and in the Process switch off your senses,
I am a graphics designer and I know how many times I have been stopped and harassed for no just cause because they see me with my Laptop
I hate grown ass men Reasoning stupidly
if you don't have any sensible thing to Quote then shut that shit you call Mouth you don't have to be so foolish on a Sunday
we can Only Argue if you have had any Experience with These Bastards
this is the last Time am gona Reply a Dumb Insensitive Fellow like you
see the person am sharing My Country with..
what a Mentality !!
I spit on your Foolishness Boy
Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by Adakintroy: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Shut the Bleep up your clearly spewing Rubbish, How can you just on your data and in the Process switch off your senses,
I am a graphics designer and I know how many times I have been stopped and harassed for no just cause because they see me with my Laptop
I hate grown ass men Reasoning stupidly
if you don't have any sensible thing to Quote then shut that shit you call Mouth you don't have to be so foolish on a Sunday
we can Only Argue if you have had any Experience with These Bastards
this is the last Time am gona Reply a Dumb Insensitive Fellow like you
see the person am sharing My Country with..
what a Mentality !!
I spit on your Foolishness Boy

They stop and embarrass you so. What happen afterwards. Why did you not run like the others.because you had nothing to run from last last you innocent. Guilty conscience is not afraid..I can't say that for the guilty ones.

They got many right but got some wrong. I am concertrating on the many they got right that no one is willing to talk about.

Or are you among the many ignorant ones that believe they only get it wrong.

That you can sleep in your house safe is because the police are around. of all you hear the chance of you being Robb this hear is next to zero. That's fact.. but no one praise the police just that they are shitty and you compare them to America. Who gave you all TV I don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter / Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) / Flavour Arrives Media House In Ghana In Rolls Royce Car(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.