Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,905 members, 7,824,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. (1391 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello Guys,

Do you want to be a star? Here is a great opportunity for you to become one of the Infinix Hot 10 stars and get to feature a top Nigerian artist.

Here's what you need to do:

* Showcase your talent by singing or rapping in a one minute video

* Upload it on social media using the hashtag #InfinixHot10Stars

* Tag your friends to engage and follow @InfinixNigeria on our social media and you are on your way to becoming one of our Hot 10 stars.

So what are you waiting for? This is the time to be a star rather than hating and fighting ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by talktalk4u: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
My chest ooo ... Xiaomi is dead

By the time iphone , Samsung, nokia attack unna the way unna they attack them na bye bye una they
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by maduksben: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:

By the time iphone , Samsung, nokia attack unna the way unna they attack them na bye bye una they

No.mind this Xiaomi marketers by the time they see tnis post na to begin hate and talk trash.
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by maduksben: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice one, will try my luck too.
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by digitalcrazeman: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good one for talented people
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by talktalk4u: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by sunshineV(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
maduksben:

No.mind this Xiaomi marketers by the time they see tnis post na to begin hate and talk trash.
whats there to hate tho?

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by aronski(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xiamo too stingy, na only Tecno and Infinix dey come schools/online come dash students phone via competition, but u c xiamo!
na only to dey COMPARE & CONTRAST...

I stop here
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by talktalk4u: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
aronski:
Xiamo too stingy, na only Tecno and Infinix dey come schools/online come dash students phone via competition, but u c xiamo!

I stop here
Xiaomi is as stupid as their fans

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by KrazyDave16(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
aronski:

I stop here
No stop o angry

How many times have Samsung, Apple and even Nokia enter schools to do giveaway?
No be the same compare and contrast these ones I mention dey do so too??

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
digitalcrazeman:

Yeah but u can try ur luck u never can tell
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
sunshineV:
whats there to hate tho?

What a question? U already know the answer bro grin
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
aronski:

I stop here

cheesy Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:

You don't mean it cheesy angry
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

No stop o angry

It is well...God dey.
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by oluwatobi43301: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
:Xiamo too stingy, na only Tecno and Infinix dey come colleges/online come splash undergraduates cellphone via competitors, but u c xiamo! na only to dey COMPARE & CONTRAST...I stop here Na wa o
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by KrazyDave16(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

It is well...God dey.
undecided

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

undecided

Guy which kind face be dis...u be witch abi wizard?
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by aronski(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

No stop o angry

Oga! We dey talk about Tecno, Infinix & Xiamo.

The transsion users u know, know about top smartphones like Samsung, Iphone and so on. But they patronize transsion because of other reasons, their problem no be phone they get other things to spend money on, and I know of people wea get money for Iphone, Xiamo, Samsung etc. but still dey use Tecno.

And the transsion device know how to treat their customers well by doing online giveaways and even Itel dey dash top customers car sef but na...

See, even Iphone users no disturb transsion users like Xiamo users because they know no be phone be their problem...

but the way xiamo come burst everywhere pikin wea don reach to hold phone go think say Xiamo pass Samsung, Nokia, Huawei & Iphone sef mean while na just them say...

I stop here...
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by moscojoor(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
If u dash me tecno or infinix I go buy casket Bury am the phone Come tell the person make dash me say God will deliver you
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:

shocked undecided
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
maduksben:

Na mouth you dey.
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
maduksben:
Nice one, will try my luck too.

You sure say you get luck?
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
digitalcrazeman:

Make i hear word, na dem dem... shocked
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
sunshineV:
whats there to hate tho?

Help me ask am my broda
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
aronski:

I stop here

Xiamo - shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

No stop o angry

Tell am make he hear. Comparer!!!
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:

Yepah!!! Who be this one...
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Dominiqueismad: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

Hello Guys,

Do you want to be a star? Here is a great opportunity for you to become one of the Infinix Hot 10 stars and get to feature a top Nigerian artist.

Here's what you need to do:

* Showcase your talent by singing or rapping in a one minute video

* Upload it on social media using the hashtag #InfinixHot10Stars

* Tag your friends to engage and follow @InfinixNigeria on our social media and you are on your way to becoming one of our Hot 10 stars.

So what are you waiting for? This is the time to be a star rather than hating and fighting ourselves.
top brands don't give bribes.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by shorelink: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
top brands don't give bribes.

Them dey try help people like you, u dey call am bribe. My guy, u be NIGERIAN POLICE?
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Flytime: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

No stop o angry

lol this isn't their home country or or main market
I'm very sure Xaiomi would be doing similar in china or India which is their main market

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2020
aronski:

Oga! We dey talk about Tecno, Infinix & Xiamo.

The transsion users u know, know about top smartphones like Samsung, Iphone and so on. But they patronize transsion because of other reasons, their problem no be phone they get other things to spend money on, and I know of people wea get money for Iphone, Xiamo, Samsung etc. but still dey use Tecno.

And the transsion device know how to treat their customers well by doing online giveaways and even Itel dey dash top customers car sef but na...

See, even Iphone users no disturb transsion users like Xiamo users because they know no be phone be their problem...

but the way xiamo come burst everywhere pikin wea don reach to hold phone go think say Xiamo pass Samsung, Nokia, Huawei & Iphone sef mean while na just them say...

I stop here...
Imagine you using giveaway as a key point in your argument.

They're popular but any small tin na giveaway dem dey do... Other popular brands here dem dey sell wella but dem no dey do giveaway.

People like you are the reason why good things never come to this country on time.
I sure say if dem do 1k giveaway you go disgrace yourself finish come here dey claim boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Phone Browser / Airtel Retail Postpaid Plans / Samsung Old Flagship Or New Midrange Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.