Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. (1441 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by JJmubby: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Flytime:
lol this isn't their home O until or main market
I'm very sure Xaiomi would be doing similar in china or India which I'd their too market

Ori e pe.
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Pretiboi:

Guy which kind face be dis...u be witch abi wizard?
All of the above

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by KrazyDave16(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Flytime:
lol this isn't their home O until or main market
I'm very sure Xaiomi would be doing similar in china or India which I'd their too market
They offer Discounts, limited time sales and promos over there and they either sell out or have a good sales figure compared to Transsion using giveaway and endorsing the big names in the industry to get your attention.

Those sales figures aren't limited to China and India alone, but also extends to Europe, USA and UK (yes people there ship phones and parts from China despite there being phones readily available and can wait weeks for shipping compared to the wailers I see here)

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Dominiqueismad: 1:08am On Oct 11, 2020
shorelink:

Them dey try help people like you, u dey call am bribe. My guy, u be NIGERIAN POLICE?
na by force to help? Am not interested in plastic calculators.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by survillematrix: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
na by force to help? Am not interested in plastic calculators.

Person like you go go corner go dey beg for - make I just feel am, LOL
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by edoairways: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
top brands don't give bribes.
That is not bribe rather it is a business strategy. Those other brands don't know if Nigeria exist
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
top brands don't give bribes.

Thank God you know
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
shorelink:

Na mouth you dey.

See pot wey dey call kettle black grin
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
shorelink:

You sure say you get luck?

Bad belle...shey na u come get luck?
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
shorelink:

Make i hear word, na dem dem... shocked

Na wa for u ooo
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
shorelink:

Yepah!!! Who be this one...

Must u know everybody ni grin
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2020
shorelink:

Them dey try help people like you, u dey call am bribe. My guy, u be NIGERIAN POLICE?

Good question....oya answer grin
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

All of the above

Congratulations to becoming d highest witchcraft ever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2020
survillematrix:

Person like you go go corner go dey beg for - make I just feel am, LOL

Na so my broda grin grin grin
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pweetyccee(f): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Am waiting for u op I need phone
Re: Stop Hating And Join The Infinix Hot 10 Storm X Challenge And Thank Me Later. by Pretiboi: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Am waiting for u op
I need phone

Who be this? shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Phantom X Vs TECNO Camon 17 Pro: Which Should You Buy? / Neat Iphone 11 64gb | Bh = 86%| Fu | True Tone | Face Id - SOLD / Clean Iphone 12pro Max 256gb Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.