Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha (259 Views)

My Two Cents On Jonathan's Declaration... / VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha by Klchnjoku: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha.

If only we can transfer the same energy of #EndSARS into demanding for good governance.
Perhaps our nation will be better of than what it is today.

IMO. #EndSARS movement is a step in the wrong direction.

Our cries, our protest should be channeled at demanding for good governance and a better place for the average Nigerian.

SARS ISN'T THE PROBLEM, THE GOVERNMENT IS.

If the government is good & the system is on a rating of 70% or 80% or even 60% out of 100%.

A unit like SARS which is under the grip of the government will never go rogue.
It's time we demand for GOOD GOVERNANCE, It's time we say no to BAD GOVERNANCE.

It's time we free ourselves from the shackles of the political class and elites who are playing God over the average Nigerian.
It's high time we #EndAPC & #EndPDP

We shouldn't just #EndSARSImmediately we should #ENDBADGOVERNANCEImmediately for the sake of posterity.

We may #EndSARS & #EndPoliceBrutalitytoday but if BAD GOVERNANCE keeps thriving in the nation.
Tomorrow another unit or agency worse than SARS may spring up under the government. That's why ending BAD GOVERNANCE is the way forward.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/iamTimil/status/1314961755966238724?p=v
Re: My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha by amidel(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oga let's finish with SARS first before we talk of channelling to other aspects. We're getting there real soon.

1 Like

Re: My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha by Holumhidey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nor be lie
Re: My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha by cassidy1996(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
oga! na small...small we will get there
Re: My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
it is happening again oo #endsars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSBb7_b0ac
Re: My Two Cents On The EndSARS Brouhaha by Klchnjoku: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Anambra International Cargo Airport: We Don't Need Your Financial Assistance, An / Over 300 Army/police Check-points Choking S-east —investigation / Whats Your Sars Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.