Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,795 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

#EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (43645 Views)

Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Sanwo-Olu's Wife Joins Campaign Train, Meets Women's Groups (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Okunammiri(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Where is Omoyele Sowore..?
This is best chance to revolt.. he should barricade the protest and turn it to #RevolutionNow protest. We are ready now
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by FarahAideed: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Golan007:

Majority re-elected him.

Seems you have amnesia.

First term yes but second term was rigged
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Golan007: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

First term yes but second term was rigged
I remember you saying the first term was rigged.

It appears that's your go to explanation for things that don't go your way.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by DEROXMAN: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A
F
O
N
J
A

Like for Afonja
Share for Fulani
I understand your pains fool but no igbo can smell aso rock not even as vice deal with it
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
If southerners were responsible ,there wouldn't be a protest to begin with, would there? undecided.The same southerners are saying we don't want but the deaf fulani man has refused to heed to their voices.

Yes typical Nigerian strategy... Blame others but don't take the blame for anything

Majority of the sars official extorting and killing are southerners but u are somehow blaming northerners for not protesting abt something not affecting them directly?

The reason we are protesting is for the govt to scrap a unit in which our own people have used to oppress us... The govt comprises of people all over the country but some how its the North that made sars to oppress us with our own people...

What has ur state govt done to scrap it?

The popular awkuzu sars is in Anambra ... What has the state government done to them...

Y'all never take responsibility for anything but instead blame it on the suffering North

Mtcheew...na inferiority complex dey worry u
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by West2019(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndSARS

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by thaoriginator: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
FarahAideed:
If only her father was the Vice President she will talk to him at home but unfortunately her father is not the VP
Na yah grandpapa be di VP shey

MUGU cry
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by FarahAideed: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
thaoriginator:
Na yah grandpapa be di VP shey

MUGU cry

Eyah Low IQ..Kpele
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by thaoriginator: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
West2019:
#EndSARS
If dem end SARS enh, all these men go begin to rob aswear undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by thaoriginator: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Eyah Low IQ..Kpele
you wish
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by 6digitscomrade: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Donspicey:

Real matas bro.......

dats why i jst dey pray make Bubu and IGP do sometin atleast dis nite or bfr monday....

Cos anytin wey make ND join fully e go too Bloody.......bt i dey see say Bubu no wan hear word...

Northerners no protest cos Sarz no dey Brutalize dem......bt dem go stil hear word
oshare nor worry u remember wetin happen to pharaoh?d same thing happen for tunisia.. e be like people wan repeat history themselves then as usual blame history for repeating itself..
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by egopersonified(f): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnn *in other news* Do you know that women are powerful? ONE WOMAN CAN SERVE 100 MEN WITH 1 POT OF SOUP AND 2 MEATS grin

And it will not finish
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Rayjnr: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
They tactically wants to kill the protest grin

u get am
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Donspicey: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
6digitscomrade:
oshare nor worry u remember wetin happen to pharaoh?d same thing happen for tunisia.. e be like people wan repeat history themselves then as usual blame history for repeating itself..

make we dey observe nah,,,,,

Na jst mata of time bfr evrywia go burst.....
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Audio support
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Earnonline7: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by adaugo59216: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
What stops her from going out to the sidewalks to protest like the variety rioters?
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by chaloskyx: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL INSTEAD OF JOINING WHY CANT YOU SPEAK TO YOUR DAD YOU ARE ALL A HOPELESS CORRUPT BUNCH WHO DONT CARE FOR NIGERIA AS A MATTER OF FACT I WISH THIS PROTEST SNOWBALLS INTO SOMETHING LIKE THE ARAB SPRING ITS TIME TO GET RID OF ALL OUR BAD POLITICIANS
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Ladycewhy(f): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes typical Nigerian strategy... Blame others but don't take the blame for anything

Majority of the sars official extorting and killing are southerners but u are somehow blaming northerners for not protesting abt something not affecting them directly?

The reason we are protesting is for the govt to scrap a unit in which our own people have used to oppress us... The govt comprises of people all over the country but some how its the North that made sars to oppress us with our own people...

What has ur state govt done to scrap it?

The popular awkuzu sars is in Anambra ... What has the state government done to them...

Y'all never take responsibility for anything but instead blame it on the suffering North

Mtcheew...na inferiority complex dey worry u
Etinosa's are usually thoughtful and sensible,such a shame.Now someone asked why northerners are not protesting I gave an answer and in your dumb brain you automatically assumed where I come from, how shallow minded, you should change your moniker to "okobo1234" or better still "ozuor1234"
grin grin grin grin

Inferiority complex kee you there, is the bolded not the same answer I gave? guy na crase dey your head,ayelala fire your left yansh there , nonsense and ingredients.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by jaxxy(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice of her to throw her weight behind this, hopefully it will be more than usual lip service this Time.
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by 3times: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

The VP is not your father regardless how you feel.
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by 3times: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Well she's been sponsored by the state since 2015.

You've been at the mercy of the state ever since.
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by 3times: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Majority re-elected him.

Seems you have amnesia.
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Etinosa's are usually thoughtful and sensible,such a shame.Now someone asked why northerners are not protesting I gave an answer and in your dumb brain you automatically assumed where I come from, how shallow minded, you should change your moniker to "okobo1234" or better still "ozuor1234"
grin grin grin grin

Inferiority complex kee you there, is the bolded not the same answer I gave? guy na crase dey your head,ayelala fire your left yansh there , nonsense and ingredients.

Shut the fvck up

Seeing that u have no point u resorted to insults. Well that’s how losers do
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Ladycewhy(f): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Shut the fvck up

Seeing that u have no point u resorted to insults. Well that’s how losers do

no you shut the fvck up! . If you can differentiate the bolded in my previous comment with my reply to the other guy only then will I accept my wrong and even apologize. Till then you are nothing but a dimwitted okobo. grin grin.

And by the way ,you started the insult with your stupid assumptions and jabs,lets just say I am returning the favor. wink
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Bhol28: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Genuine SARS Reform is the solution.The risk of a total abolishment is too much
Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by Etinosa1234: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
no you shut the fvck up! . If you can differentiate the bolded in my previous comment with my reply to the other guy only then will I accept my wrong and even apologize. Till then you are nothing but a dimwitted okobo. grin grin.

And by the way ,you started the insult with your stupid assumptions and jabs,lets just say I am returning the favor. wink

Werey... U have no point... Stop crying on my mentions

Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by SandraJane: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
ovation88:
Anybody's action or statement is a reflection of their MINDSET, if you mindset is wicked and heartless you will literally act that way,
If you mindset is unproductive it will show in your decisions.
Any Nigerian not supporting this #EndSARZ and #policebrutality protest is reflecting the state of their mind. Their mindset is EVIL and HEARTLESS, how can you see something very evil, again and again and ignore. Sermons Still looking for ways to justify it.

THUMBS UP TO HER FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING
Unlike some forming activist But Quiet when it comes to the right things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.