Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (48573 Views)

Mercy Eke Joins The Silhouette Challenge On Social Media(video). / Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reality star Mercy Eke joins #EndSARS protest in Lagos State

A country that has consistently failed over the years to make living conditions better for its citizens should not at the same time condone the principalities of the country to intimidate, oppress, and maim the same citizens it had failed to provide for. #endsarsnow #endpolicebrutality #endsars

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxlyC_Njtu0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Sirmwill: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Once again
Mehd ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
it is happening again oo #endsars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSBb7_b0ac
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by uniqueboi1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tacha na her role model

53 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Tacha na her role model

One of dem

If she no join wahala, she still join same wahala

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Dimmatic(f): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nice one
Nice because is from mercy? when tacha joined the protest, she was called all sort of names. I really fear Nigerians

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Made4naijalove: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
I see fones everywhere. People things go miss during this protest.. Pickpockets in LAGOS STATE are LEGENDS grin grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by lekkan(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay.
Thank you
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Abiamaka(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
We need SARZ on the beat and not SARS on the street
#ENDSARS

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.

Princedapace:

Thank u o. I wonder why we dont ban all lecturers becus some of them were caught sleeping and raping female students for grades. I have said it over and over again, what we need is to request for serious punishment for any SARS officer who misbehave becus banning SARs complete in a crime prone country like Nigeria that does not even have enough security men is a bad move. Serious bad move! It is a pity! Road trips are already dangerous before now. It will be hell soon.

As for fraudsters, well, congrats to them. I just hope efcc will hit up more on them. Those fraudsters just want to defraud people and want us to accept fraud as a way of life. God forbit. Becus of these fraudsters, many websites have banned Nigerian IP!
Bless you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by funmilade4real(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by buygala(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Transgression. Causing more havoc. No civility.

Why should #EndSARS be much more taken serious than the fuel and electricity hike, NASS and CJN humongous budget if not that most youths are into frauds.

do not end SARS, reform it. ONLY criminals want it scraped completely.

Quote me and show you're among the fraudster
Food for thought. So true.

You are not technically alone...

csn01:
You are mad Falz and Fanta!
Are you the one that recruited them?
Or you think all SARS operatives are as wicked as those tormenting yahoo boys?
Listen, let me tell you people protesting, you are only fooling yourselves. SARS has come to stay, even Buhari and IGP Adamu knows that. Tell me one agency that has been shut down or closed through peaceful protest since you were born and I will tell you about a pregnant virgin mother living in my compound. Nigeria don't deserve peaceful protest, if you can't give it hot, violence and barbaric, FALZ better go and sit down. As for me, I have no time for shit protest.

SilverNorGold:
cheesy

My brother, you are correct. No mind them.. Instead of calling for a complete overhaul of the agency, they are calling for an outright ban, which is wrong.

They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution.

Maybe we should call on the Federal Government to ban all the Nigerian universities because some evil male lecturers are abusing their female students.

We should also call on the government to ban all Nigerian musicians because they are dishing out nonsense to the public in the name of music.

What about the Nigerian movie industry? There's a high degree of injustice going on there: how can the actresses earn way more than the actors? Shouldn't this industry be banned also?

And those elements in black uniform harassing people at checkpoints because of 50 naira, why aren't we yet calling for their ban?

Look, even Nigeria itself needs to be banned, reason? Bad people everywhere! Even the world! The Earth is just a piece of crap!

Every damn thing should go, including the various gods! Let the true God ban all these Gods!

God bless us all.. cheesy

sirblend:
Most of the people who want SARZ to be eliminated are either yahoo boys or they benefit small giveaway from them.

I was in Lekki few months ago and I noticed that most of the guys riding flashy cars are into fraud.

Most are even driving cars without plate numbers. All the know is to bill their maga and when he pays they use the money to buy BENZ, Bleep dirty olosho, smoke weed and drink fake Hennessey.

SARS should continue with their good job.

anochuko01:
You won't ask for SARS to be totally dissolved if you think deep enough.
By the time robbers terrorize people, I wonder the hashtags they'll use.

Restructuring is the best that can happen.

dvdlamb:
Okiro could not have said it better. SARS should be restructured and rebranded. Outright banning of the Organization will do more harm than good. Many criminals, robbers especially will have a free day to operate.

LibertyRep:
The excesses of the bad eggs amongst the men of the SARS must be curbed.

The Nigeria Police itself has to be reformed and repackaged to reflect the modern policing system.

...but I kid you not, some of these cultists and criminals are still very much afraid of SARS.
I wish we don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Let the government identify the bad cops and punish them accordingly

From Mike Ohio, former IG of police.

You cannot throw away the baby with the bathwater, if they have deviated from what they were established for they should be retrained and refocused,“ he said.

“Armed robbers will be happy that there is no more SARS in the country but are Nigerians ready for that?” he said.

He said that the squad had derailed from the primary purpose of tackling armed robbery that it was established for.

“Members of the SARS are doing things that are different from their training, “he said.

He called for stiff punishment for any member of the squad who violates the code of conduct to serve as a deterrent to others.

The former police boss said that it was unfortunate that the squad have now delved into cases of debt recovery and other matters aside armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Hoojay(f): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Better pikin kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile, if you reside in Lagos and you want to buy teeth whitener, I'm just a click away
slide to chat with me on whatsApp... I accept payment on delivery kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS is not going ANYWHERE
SARS has come to stay.
Keep ranting fellow country people.
Buhari is busy watching parade.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by ignis: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Everybody is catching cruise with the #EndSars protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by SpicyMimi(f): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truth is, I don’t think these people really care...they are all out because this is viral! And they don’t want to feel left out.

After this End SARS, #EndYahoo must trend ooo! And you must all protest.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by milkyworld(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
k
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by jarvis4: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
There is no going back now
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by heckymaicon(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

The MOD should ban this shameless SARS officer. Your end is here

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Shortyy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerians and misplaced priority. Demand for a better government. Use this energy and demand for a better government. By the time we get a better government, all these brouhaha will be bygone.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by chatinent: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
She's in LAGOS.
Okay.
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by lekkan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Where did you copy this from??
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by boookworm: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some pathetic and unscrupulous elements who are SARS officers are currently viewing and commenting on this thread and from their comments, it's evident that they are SARS officers or direct beneficiaries of SARS extortion. Please take note. Don't engage them. Don't give them the attention they want

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omo see news everywhere today
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
ignis:
Everybody is catching cruise with the #EndSars protest.

No be small cruise o grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by funmike83(f): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mercy sef wan endsars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donjazzy Responds To Davido's Babymama Drama? / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos / Mercy Johnson Accepts Tonto Dikeh's Apologies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.