Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (48699 Views)

Mercy Eke Joins The Silhouette Challenge On Social Media(video). / Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by 3times: 4:29am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us someone as intelligent, brilliant and beautiful as you are. kiss
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by 3times: 4:32am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Is dat 'ode' word you typed for the old members of your family?
You can never make a sentence without atleast an insult or curse word in there somewhere?
If you don't use the word in your post, wouldn't your point still be passed across?
Use that word for the oldest person in your household.
Uncultured femi.
Na for internet dem go teach una d manners wey una no gree take from una mama for house.
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by 3times: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.

Bless you.
[/s]
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Food for thought. So true.

You are not technically alone...

From Mike Ohio, former IG of police.

[/s]
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

No be small cruise o grin
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Annie001:

God will punish you
Na your papa and mama dey rant
Hmmmmm, and you will go to church today?
I never said SARS brutality will stay, what I sad is Special anti robbery squads has come to stay. Chaiii see mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Chicastle: 5:55am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

To me, I don't see any problem in Nigeria Army

I don't even know what you are saying all this long
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by SpicyMimi(f): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us someone as intelligent, brilliant and beautiful as you are. kiss
Lol Amennnnn!!! Thank you cheesy

Don’t mind them, most are screaming End SARS for their selfish & fraudulent reasons, not for the actual reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

I never said SARS brutality will stay, what I sad is Special anti robbery squads has come to stay. Chaiii see mentality.
Why are you trying to explain yourself? why not ignore the fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Annie001:

Any lecturer caught in that act are always stripped off their job and face jail sentence, your excuse is irrelevant

Same should be applied to Sars officers instead of banning the entire unit.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lol Amennnnn!!! Thank you cheesy

Don’t mind them, most are screaming End SARS for their selfish & fraudulent reasons, not for the actual reason.
Exactly, you've said my mind.
And...you are welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Kondomatic(m): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Nigerians and misplaced priority. Demand for a better government. Use this energy and demand for a better government. By the time we get a better government, all these brouhaha will be bygone.

Don't sit at home and tell Nigerians what to do. Start and people will join.
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by backtalkG(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Even farm tools have their use
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Why are you trying to explain yourself? why not ignore the fool?
My Dear, see me see wahala oooo, a whole SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUADS, na him people won ban? A Nigerian Police Unit?
Haaaa.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Awoo88: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I l
A zombified person! Public take note
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Trybes(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I have been saying this from day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected, many that will be robbed, raped, beaten and stabbed and they look back and regret the day they support END Special ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD in Nigeria!
I have said my part.

Bless you.
The slogan Endsars should be termed an exaggeration what the people really mean should be restructure Sars. They are fed up with sars brutality on acclaimed law abiding citizens. They just want to live and not be afraid of Sars unnecessarily.
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by sacajawea: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Buygala you are right and the few sensible ones amongst us know this.
Most of the people doing This protest are obviously so Popular are certain group of people (Yahoo boys and fraudsters, 419ners, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Oloshos and those that are benefitting in any little way from the people in this "Industry". Most people in my area -and the average Nigerian really - do not care about protests and will never do. Look at the Demographic of the 'Protesters', and it's glaring that these persons want to protect their intersts.
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Godwin5766(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Dimmatic:
Nice because is from mercy? when tacha joined the protest, she was called all sort of names. I really fear Nigerians
she joined them when d protest is almost over
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Tokkson: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Princedapace:

Thank u o. I wonder why we dont ban all lecturers becus some of them were caught sleeping and raping female students for grades. I have said it over and over again, what we need is to request for serious punishment for any SARS officer who misbehave becus banning SARs complete in a crime prone country like Nigeria that does not even have enough security men is a bad move. Serious bad move! It is a pity! Road trips are already dangerous before now. It will be hell soon.

As for fraudsters, well, congrats to them. I just hope efcc will hit up more on them. Those fraudsters just want to defraud people and want us to accept fraud as a way of life. God forbit. Becus of these fraudsters, many websites have banned Nigerian IP!

What you are asking for is good but it would only take political goodwill to execute that and it CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA. We've been promised reforms in the past, this is actually the fourth time. If you cannot reform SARS then disband it.

They're causing more harm than good.

This year alone, I've been harassed thrice by SARS for no reason whatsoever. They made me feel like a criminal. It was one of the worst days of my life.
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Annie001: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Princedapace:

Same should be applied to Sars officers instead of banning the entire unit.
Naaaaa!!!!
They should go to the North
Lecturers in the universities are not in groups, I have never met a SARS officer with sense
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Annie001: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

I said what I said, anybody asking them to stay will witness what their victims have witnessed
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by budget4(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Reality star Mercy Eke joins #EndSARS protest in Lagos State

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxlyC_Njtu0
Dear Nigerians,
most people calling for #endsars are those involve in scam activities n beneficiaries of the scam fund..
defrauding innocent people of their hard earn money is evil..Hardship n bad governance, inflation , school are still close we fail to protest like other countries...
I stand against police brutality n killing of innocent youth...
Raise placard like end scam n endsars...
Yahoo shouldn't be glorified...
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Mizfabulous18(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:

One of dem

If she no join wahala, she still join same wahala
it true if tacha didn't come out all this clout people wont come out abeg abi was she not in Lagos since awon clout people very soon venita will come out her own just watch
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by Futurearchitect(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na iphone 11 that one dey carry oh
#ReformSars cryNa iphone 11 that one dey carry oh
#ReformSars
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by PraiseHim4ever: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
We dnt know her here in PRISON
Re: Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:
I see fones everywhere. People things go miss during this protest.. Pickpockets in LAGOS STATE are LEGENDS grin grin grin grin

I am telling you grin grin cashing out season..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Anyogu Elekwachi Mazi Ukonu Is Dead! / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.