Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho (67616 Views)

See Picture Of Policeman Who Reportedly Shot #endsars Protester Jimoh Isiaq / Photos From #EndSARS Protest In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Built2last:

I won't dignify you with a good response...Enjoy your current status. One day the North will wake up and become like Sudan. It's just time.
If e become like Sudan fa? Person wey go survive go survive.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
wasted his life.

as if its through this nonsense protest our educated leaders that liberated us from Colonial masters librated us
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
hstar:

We will overcome it

On the contrary, I believe u are related to Mikel obi in real life and that is the fact

I am from Akwa Ibom State. My mum Abia State. Born and bred in Port Harcourt. Never, knew Mikel and not related to him in any way.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by dayoyemi: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Where is the trigger happy idiot pulled the trigger? Has he been killed. The order should be an eye for an eye. If u know that by pulling the trigger, u are also ending ur own life, u would make the wise choice
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN MATYR
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by hstar: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I am from Akwa Ibom State. My mum Abia State. Born and bred in Port Harcourt. Never, knew Mikel and not related to him in any way.
Wonderful

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by hstar: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Wonderful
But ur love for him Na something else o bros, make I tell u d truth, d way u dey take defend him ehn

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
GallantDuke:
RIP to him
He paid the price;feel sorry for his family
The very reason I am worried about the protest is because of things like this because I know how trigger happy those SARS Officers are

Obviously you didn't read the write up, he wasn't among the protester but an onlooker.

Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by GallantDuke(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
sherifato:

Obviously you didn't read the write up, he wasn't among the protester but an onlooker.
They are all the same. Had he stayed in his house, he wouldn't have died
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by ofiko123(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by delpee(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Very sad! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho by Realtord43: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
H

Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them.