Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

#endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution (349 Views)

The Seven States That Cannot Survive Without Federal Allocation! / EndSARS: Why We Are Still ‘Protesting’ – Policemen / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution by bigpriik: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
This #endsars may escalate to something else if care is not taken,I smell a revolution coming because Nigerians are gradually reaching their endurance limits, celebrities will make it come fast and easy,if youths resort to arms and violence it will be difficult for for government to control because they constitute 80% of the Nigerian population imagine trying to control over 50million angry boys and girls Nigeria is not Egypt or libya for Christ sake this is the most populous black nation on Earth,Ngerias is more than that of all West African countries combined, infact it will turn another civil war.

I forsee secessionist forming their own militia groups to take advantage of the chaos,and once the centre becomes weak Nigeria is gone because I trust my eastern brothers will see it as the great moment they have being waiting for ,the west too may form theirs and the breaking Becomes so easy ...
A word is enough for the wise..
Re: #endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
We want revolution, Nigerians hv suffered enough
Re: #endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution by GallantDuke(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
We can't survive a revolution
Re: #endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution by meetme01: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
bigpriik:
This #endsars may escalate to something else if care is not taken,I smell a revolution coming because Nigerians are gradually reaching their endurance limits, celebrities will make it come fast and easy,if youths resort to arms and violence it will be difficult for for government to control because they constitute 80% of the Nigerian population imagine trying to control over 50million angry boys and girls Nigeria is not Egypt or libya for Christ sake this is the most populous black nation on Earth,Ngerias is more than that of all West African countries combined, infact it will turn another civil war.

I forsee secessionist forming their own militia groups to take advantage of the chaos,and once the centre becomes weak Nigeria is gone because I trust my eastern brothers will see it as the great moment they have being waiting for ,the west too may form theirs and the breaking Becomes so easy ...

If only they would understand and do the needful. Tunisia started this way and today, we they are better off, despite their small population.
Re: #endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution by JustBeingFrank(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
And so what? For how long do you think this forceful marriage of nations into one country, with double standards, injustice and favouritism of a barren north over productive south will last for how long?
Re: #endsars:why Nigeria Cannot Survive A Revolution by Eryyy92: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
bigpriik:

Thrash. I don't think you know the real meaning of revolution.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars : Nigeria Gained Her Independence In October 2020 - Agina Gideon / Kano to spend N2.3bn on dry port development / Protesters At Abuja Airport Blocked Road Without Recording Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.