Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC (70414 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Just say the word "Democracy is in Danger".

#ONDO no be EDO!!!
So you're one of the APC rats supporting godfatherism? Shame.
FYI, even tinubu knows he cannot lay claim to Ondo as part of his enclave.
A little history will show you that he supported Aketi in 2012 and lost woefully.
In 2016, he supported Oke and Aketi won instead.
So Ondo has rejected godfatherism and every semblance of tinubu machinery long ago even before Edo.
So you're right. Ondo no be Edo. Edo no be Lagos. Edo is Ondo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by adesharp2(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin
LegendHero:
ONDO no be EDO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 more LG to go!
Even edo governor supported Aketi. If you know,you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by stayclearofme: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
OP, believe me, it seems you have nothing beneficial for you to do with your time. If you waste your time carrying out this analytical report, of what benefit is it to INEC and even to masses? Will they use your result to validate INEC own or what? Please, I beg, time is money, use your time wisely for other productive ventures that will add value to your life and family
You are in pains. Person dey use him time and data body dey pepper you. Na your business?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Ilemenwugboo: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
PDP Slumb to APC in ondo 🤦🤓
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by silverstar007: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Zalatan Labour Party just diluted the vote. Imagine PDP and ZLP merger.
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by stayclearofme: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

So you're one of the APC rats supporting godfatherism? Shame.
FYI, even tinubu knows he cannot lay claim to Ondo as part of his enclave.
A little history will show you that he supported Aketi in 2012 and lost woefully.
In 2016, he supported Oke and Aketi won instead.
So Ondo has rejected godfatherism and every semblance of tinubu machinery long ago even before Edo.
So you're right. Ondo no be Edo. Edo no be Lagos. Edo is Ondo
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by DesChyko: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
I'm just surprised an election thread like this is still on Page 5.

Disinterest of the majority, I daresay.

That of Edo had gotten past page 90 by this time.

#EndSARS! #EndPoliceBrutality!

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Donedeal1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
OP, believe me, it seems you have nothing beneficial for you to do with your time. If you waste your time carrying out this analytical report, of what benefit is it to INEC and even to masses? Will they use your result to validate INEC own or what? Please, I beg, time is money, use your time wisely for other productive ventures that will add value to your life and family
To me op have done a good job with his or her time now with the analytic report here you can always prepare your mind when the entire process is done, please op well done for your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Wonderlabius: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
...But this can also land him good job.
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by newdetailsoper: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
I can teach u how to convert any website to android webview.

This promo is just for those that contact me today. It is very very affordable. It takes 4 days starting from tommorrow.

You will know the promo price when you contact me.The price in my signature is d normal price but am giving a promo today.

Imagine the number of nigerian websites yet to be converted.

No prior knowledge needed.
Whatsapp me now:

https:///send?phone=2347068969201&text=I'm%20interested
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by queensnow: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone
Please kindly vote for me by clicking the link below voting cost 30naira u can vote as much as you want. Please guys help me win, I really need your votes to win the cash prize will help boost my business.
God bless you all

https://skillshubafrica.com/contestant/42
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by scana042: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Aketi is working
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by dbestuncle: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Please, is there a way I can get all those Ward Results??
Thanks In Advance Bro..
It's loaded on INEC website now
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tareq1105:

It's temporary bcoz Nigerians need to know how Obaseki gained admission into UI with just 3 credits to 200 level.

The fake results used to deceive UI must be presented and at the end he will lose the seat and the UI certificate shall be withdrawn.

Let's continue to follow events.
Slave, did he win election or not? Are Edo people slaves like you folks?
You know the answer, you know the message.
So, continue to live in our shadow.
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by Bluffly: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
sreamsense:
Op is selling himself, you are here hating. Go and sell yourself

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by na2016: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendHero:

Democracy is in danger!

grin grin grin

I must appreciate your proficiency in Excel. In as much someone said you are wasting your time, I will say dont think so. I think you are making your skill more visible and soon you will be paid to do something bigger...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by BluntNigerian: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
dbestuncle:

It's loaded on INEC website now
I've searched, I didn't see it..
Please drop the exact link where I can find it.
Thanks
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by AsawanaDgreat: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Don't trust social media results
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by abbeymighty(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
DesChyko:

They are all outside for endsars protest.
Which is more important than their rubbish election
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by NGpatriot: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
SaintLucia:
The OLODO governor spent Oyo loan to executive his first primary assignment to lead his party to win election but he failed woefully. Hope he will not request for another loan? But he can remove Fayose cap sha in a political rally.

grin

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by abbeymighty(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin
he won one and lost one
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by rummmy: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Guyman02:

Our Igbo inlaw is winning grin
our sister remains the hidden governor of ondo state......
Their government house belong to us..Lagoon is not too far from you in case you are so pained. ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by BluntNigerian: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
DesChyko:

You mean this thread??

https://www.nairaland.com/6171098/ondo-2020-governorship-election-updates/76

Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by GermanPoison(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
We knew that APC will rig is way to power as they did b4

They have INEC in pocket, so the most important people are INEC not the voters

Sorry Ondo una no fight like Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY
ok obaseki did not rigged himself in I can see that u re pained
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by zoedew: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uncleodi:
The deputy governor that decamped is the biggest looser.

After the next swearing-in ceremony, Akeredolu will likely deal with him since there will be no more immunity for him.

But I wish Akeredolu will just ignore him totally.

He may not get his 250million severance allowance coupled with the fact that he spent his remaining savings building ZLP.

In this life eh, learn to be WISE and wait for your turn!
I expect Akeredolu to push for his impeachment because he is a dishonourable fellow. That way his presence as a DepGov is completely erased from the records of Ondo State.
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by NGpatriot: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
abbeymighty:
he won one and lost one

What's my business in the SW with Edo? Edo is irrelevant and I care less who they saddle themselves with to be their governor.
Re: Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Does it mean the handler of this post hasn't gotten the final results from the remaining 3 local government? If it was PDP now he/she would have input the remaining results. Agents of PDP and IPOB everywhere.
South/West is APC. Forget who is presently the governor of Oyo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.