Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles (53731 Views)

Nigeria Police Attacks Eastern Security Network In Imo, Abandons Their Vehicles / DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Oracleforce: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
They might remodify SARS and turn it to operation Lion smile
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
That's Lagos RRS...They look and act differently

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS and regular policemen no dey agree. SARS feels say dem be highest.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
NPF wonder ppl
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by sonofthunder: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

How many yahoo boys has SARS taken to court, convicted and retrieve stolen proceeds from?
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by buygala(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
sonofthunder:

How many yahoo boys has SARS taken to court, convicted and retrieve stolen proceeds from?

How many criminal Court sittings have you attended?

Oga get out grin
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Mexyz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

Oga get out grin
Shut up... Go return the money you collected from the government,... Tell them no one is buying the useless propaganda they hired you to spread..

#ENDSARS
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Froshloaded: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Cc froshloaded.

See a more responsible police unit.
Have you heard anyone saying #endRRS online before?
Why only #endSARS?

You're just lucky the officer you met was in a good mood that day.

Lmao..

Okay sha
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by sonofthunder: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

[s]

Oga get out grin

[/s]
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by davillian(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:
Rapid Response Squad (RRS)
The only sane unit of the Nigerian police force

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by mcdokwe(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
I held similar view until I was let in on their horrendous acts by those who've had first hand encounters with them. The previous reforms yielded no positive fruits, so we need to #endsars and we need to #endsarsnow not later.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

You are a fool. I'm sure you have a SARS officer in your family. idiot
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Prophet777: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are RRS team, they are the most professional and approachable unit we have in Nigeria Police Force. Although they are only stationed in some strategic locations here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Earnonline7: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Really
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

They have been decieving you of reforming Sars over the years while the killings continue, dont you think it is high time they scrap that unit? We have other units in the police that respond to robbery...we also have the EFCC for fraud related cases, i pray you or any of your relatives dont fall victim to their brutality.

Abeg even if you no get sense, please borrow one.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by EndYahoo: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1314975375299145728?s=20
God bless the Nigeria Police and the peaceful protesters
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Gbemini(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

I have seen this your posts in 4 places today ,it seems your are one of the SARS too ...bro we go end you
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by aspirebig: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
I will also like to see #end Omoniles.

Many things are wrong in this country Jaree
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by ipinuoluwa96184: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are rha league, they are the most profession and accessibility division we have in Nigeria Police Force. Although they are only stationed in some strategy locales here in Lagos.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Saint83(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
inoki247:
This are responsible outfit For say na SARS give dem free lift na straight to station or to bank to use dere ATM

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by wetdspace(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2020
They’re RRS, they really make sense for Lagos state

tooth4tooth:
Are you sure those are Nigerian police?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by harmony75: 2:08am On Oct 11, 2020
hmmm nice one by the police � you guys will just land in police net �����
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by RosyIsBlessed: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by hgnbello(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice One. Sm Pple Will Attack Police Vehicle.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Jeremiahgynag(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
susy6999:

[url=website link url ] website name [/url]

Copy this and close the space

Thanks bro
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Helejyk: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by SandraJane: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvictor:
Nigeria is a fraudulent entity perpetuated by Lord Lugard on Africa intellectuals to render them hopeless and visionless with colonial constitution even after gaining Sermons independence, an ATM machine to any corrupt individual around the world to cash out especially ATM card carriers who are called Politicians.
Re: EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles by Kuginzi: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2020
End which SARS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.